Ash's Awakening(2/2)(deja said it was too long to post intact)

solar

Oct 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/13/00
Scene 10
Mewtwo's palace, it's constructed similarly to to an old castle except
that it's made with modern material and has a really ornate chinese
roof. There is a large wall around it complete with a moat and draw
bridge. Inside Mewtwo is relaxing in his private porno theater
watching a video.
-inside(I seem to be using lots of these little markers, I
should think of a system to keep things from getting too confusing)-
*Porygon emerges from some sort of wall socket*
Porygon-My liege, our lookout reports that there are a pair of visitors
approaching. We can't get a good look at them as of yet.
Mewtwo-I was expecting a pair of visitors, dispatch Growlithe to
identify them.
*Porygon disappears*
-outside-
Ash-This place looks big, do you think I could get a tour of the place?
Dragonite-I personally wouldn't recommend taking a tour. I've been
here several times before and this place is too big for a reasonable
tour. In fact I occasionally see people who work there say that
they've
never come across certain sections before.
Ash-Does Mewtwo actually know where everything is in there?
Dragonite-I'm not sure.
*enter a female Growlithe mounted by a male Evee approaching
from the palace*
Growlithe-Who goes there?
Dragonite-Don't you recognize me by now.
Growlithe-Oh, it's you. I assume that the human is the one they thawed
out of the ice.
Ash-That me alright.
Growlithe-Great, King Mewtwo awaits you. I must hurry and bring this
news back to him.
Evee-I think we should stop here and finish what we are doing.
Growlithe-But I have to make it back before they do.
Evee-You know how the king is going to react when he finds out that
you've been having sex on the job.
Growlithe-It's supposed to be my break and he said I could do what I
wanted during this time.
Evee-Fine then, take your chances.
*Growlithe and Evee race off towards the palace*
Ash-Lets try to get there before they do.
Dragonite-Sure, hop on and I'll fly you there.
-inside the palace-
*Porygon emerges from the same place as usual*
Porygon-My liege, our lookouts report that the visitors have over taken
your scouting party. They also report that the visitors are within
visual range and have identified them as a Dragonite with a human.
Mewtwo-I guess it's time I found a faster scout. You are dismissed.
*Porygon disappears*
-front gates some time later-
Mewtwo-Greetings, Dragonite and human. I know you prefer to be called
Ash but that's just one thing you'll have to get accustomed to.
Dragonite, I've set up a new location my film crew will show you the
way[points to a Magneton accompanied by three Magnemite]. I might be a
little while, you might want to do a few stretches while you are
waiting
so that you won't be stiff later on.
*Dragonite exits with the film crew*
Mewtwo-Have you figured out why I've called you here?
Ash-Not really.
Mewtwo-Remember when I said that I would teach you how to have sex with
a Staru?
Ash-Is that what I'm here for?
Mewtwo-Yes, there a pool over here with a few Starus in it. They know
what their part is, this collar knows what your part is. Wait till you
get in the pool before putting it on though. My loyal servant
here[gestures towards a female Muk], will show you to anything you
need.
I strongly suggest emptying your bowels and lubing up your ass really
good. I have to go great my scouting party now.
-Palace gates-
Mewtwo-So that's why you were late, you were having sex on the job.
Growlithe-This is supposed to be my break.
Mewtwo-I guess someone failed to notify me of that when I gave the
order to send you. Evee, is this supposed to be your break as well?
Evee-No, this is my job. I was having sex with Growlithe in my work
area, the break room, when she was ordered off.
Mewtwo-Porygon.
*Porygon appears*
Porygon-Yes, my liege.
Mewtwo-Why didn't you notify me that Growlithe was taking a break.
Porygon-I'm a computer program, you need to specify these things in my
settings.
Mewtwo-I see, well everyone. Your dismissed.
-inside-
Ash-Where is the washroom?
Muk-Right this way.[begins to walk off, Ash follows] If you need any
help emptying your bowels I can give you an enema.
Ash-What's that mean?
Muk-I'll stick a nozzle up your butt and fill your bowels with water.
Ash-And that helps how?
Muk-When you get one, you'll know.
Ash-I guess I've it a try.
Muk and Ash arrive at the washroom. Muk opens a cabinet and
pulls out an enema nozzle, and a bag.
Muk-Hang on for a minute. I assume this is your first time so I'll
only give you a small enema.
Muk begins to fill the bag with water from the sink.
Muk-Ok, now everything is ready, just lay down on your left side and
hold your right knee to you chest. Don't worry, we clean the floor
regularly.
Ash gets into position and Muk begins to give him the enema.
Muk-Just relax and don't try to fight it.
Ash-It makes me really want to poop.
Muk-That's what it's supposed to do. Just relax, and let it fill.
Muk notices that Ash has a big hard on from this she then
reaches around and gives Ash a hand job.
Ash-That feels great.
Muk-I'm going to take this out now, don't let it go all over the floor.
Then you and I can get into a more comfortable position.
Ash-I don't know how long I can hold this in. I'm going to get it out
of me right now.
Muk-Fine, I'll get some lube for your ass. Just wait here for me.
Muk leaves and returns a few minutes later, shortly after Ash
is finished with the toilet and starts washing his hands.
Muk-Let me take care of this for you. Hold still.
Muk puts a large glob of lube on her hand and pushes it into
Ash's ass, making sure to put on a nice thick coating.
Ash-Hehe, that tickles.
Muk-So how about letting me take care of that hard on now?
Ash-No thanks, I'm going to have sex with a Staru. Take me back to the
pool.
Ash and Muk walk back to the pool.
Muk-How about the two of us have sex after?
Ash-I guess I don't really have an excuse not to.
Muk-Does that mean yes?
Ash-Yes.
Muk-Yeay, I get to have sex with a human.
Ash-Does it really mean that much to you?
Muk-Yes, humans are hard to find around here.
Ash and Muk arrive at the pool. Muk slides in. Ash seems a
little hesitant.
Muk-climb in and put the collar on. Don't worry, it's been water
proofed and programed to keep you from drowning. I'm here if anything
does go wrong.
Ash grabs the collar and climbs in.
Ash-Here we go, I guess. Who wants to go first?
Suddenly all the Starus gather around Ash.
Muk-Ok, everyone make a line.
The Starus line up single file. Ash Then puts the collar on
and the Staru at the head of the line approaches Ash. Ash
grabs the Staru and forces his cock deep into, umm, it. Staru
responds by wrapping it's two mid level arms around Ash drawing
them closer. Then Staru wraps its two lower arms around Ash's
bottom and the tips disappear into his ass. Ash opens his
mouth and starts sucking on the tip of Staru's upper arm. The
two then disappear behind a wall of waves and mist with lots of
load moans emanating from within.
-Over by where Dragonite is-
Dragonite-This place looks nice. I love this bed.
Magneton-It is softer then the last one but I liked the other room
better.
*enter Mewtwo*
Mewtwo-What do you think of this room?
Dragonite-It's better then the last one we had sex in.
Mewtwo-Glad you like it.
Dragonite-Is there some sort of story to this scene or do we just have
sex? Are we going to use any toys or is it just us and the cameras?
Mewtwo-We just have sex, no toys, no story. Ready?
Dragonite-You know I'm always ready.
Mewtwo-I wasn't asking you. I want to make sure that the cameras are
ready and rolling when we start. Start filming already I don't like
waiting.
Mewtwo and Dragonite kiss and wrap their arms around each
other. Dragonite then tosses Mewtwo onto the bed. Mewtwo then
brings Dragonite to the bed using a confusion attack which
leaves Dragonite momentraly stunned. Mewtwo uses this
opportunity to get on top of Dragonite and starts to fondle her
breasts. Dragonite then grabs Mewtwo's shoulders and pulls
herself up to a sitting position and slips her tongue into
Mewtwo's mouth. The couple lock lips for a while as Mewtwo
begins to stroke Dragonite's pussy. Dragonite responds by
placing a hand on Mewtwo's crotch and gently massaging his sac.
Mewtwo begins to glow in a radiant blue aura as he slowly
begins to lay down. Dragonite then positions herself over
Mewtwo and guides his cock towards her awaiting pussy. Then in
a flash of fancy hollywood special effects, Mewtwo teleports
behind Dragonite and parts her butt cheeks with his hands. He
proceeds to guide his cock down into Dragonite's anus,
gradually inserting it's full length. He then reaches around
to play with Dragonite's pussy as he begins fucks her.
Dragonite moans with affection as one of Mewtwo's fingers
disappears down her cunt. Mewtwo begins to insert another
finger deep inside Dragonite. Dragonite then begins to quiver
as a third finger probes around her opening. Mewtwo begins to
fuck Dragonite faster after the third finger is in. Now with
three fingers in her, Dragonite grabs Mewtwo's arm by the wrist
and slowly pushes it his hand in. Mewtwo then takes this cue
and reaches into Dragonite and starts to fist fuck her.
Dragonite then experiences an orgasm which in turn triggers one
for Mewtwo. Mewtwo gently eases his hand out. After waiting a
few minutes for his cock to shrink he then removes that as
well.
*the film crew exits*
Dragonite-That's going to make a great movie.
Mewtwo-Yes it is, lets go wash up.
-over by the staru pool-
Muk removes Ash's collar while they float around.
Ash-That was pretty tiring.
Muk-The Starus are really energetic today. My turn now?
Ash-Out of the pool first. Then we have sex. I'm a little tired, mind
if I just lay there and let you do the work.
Ash and Muk climb out of the pool which is now a milky white
color. Ash lays down on his back to rest.
Muk-Mind if use some restraints to make sure you just lay there.
Ash-Go ahead, too tired to move.
Muk-Just asking, didn't really want to use any.
Muk then jumps onto Ash and begins to lick around the base of
his penis. Wrapping her tongue around his cock she begins to
stroke it up and down getting it nice and hard. Once Ash's
cock was hard she suddenly pounced up and violently forced it
into her pussy. She began to slide herself up and down Ash's
cock who just laid there and watched as if he were paralyzed.
Just then Porygon appears from out of the wall.
Porygon-You know how the boss feels about having sex on the job.
Muk-This is an exception. My task is to make Ash feel comfortable and
well, he looks really comfortable right now.
Porygon-Sure... Your orders also included making sure that he doesn't
get lost and to make sure he has sex with those Starus. Have your
other objectives been accomplished?
Muk-Yes, now can you just let me enjoy this now.
Porygon-Very well.
Porygon disappears back into the wall and Muk resumes
stimulating Ash. She oozed around him making Ash feel a
strange tickling sensation all over. Muk began to slide even
faster up and down Ash's cock. Ash moaned weakly and closed
his eyes. Muk then pinched Ash's nipples causing him to cringe
and then spray some cum into Muk. Afterwards Muk slides off
Ash.
Muk-Are you feeling strong enough to get up and walk around now?
Ash gets up and slowly staggers around.
Muk-You look like you could use a little rest.
Porygon emerges from the wall again.
Porygon-Dragonite is ready to leave. You better get Ash ready to
leave.[looks at Ash] I'd better find someone to carry him, we'll meet
you back at the front gate.
Porygon disappears back into the wall.
Muk-Looks like you better start staggering towards the gate now. This
way now. Watch your step.
-Front gate-
Porygon-I've selected a Ponyta for your trip home.
Ponyta-Hop on.
Muk-It's not that easy.
Muk picks up Ash and tries unsuccessfully to hoist him up to
Ponyta's back.
Dragonite-You better let me do that.
Dragonite picks up Ash and places him onto Ponyta.
Muk-I hope you enjoyed your stay here.
Dragonite-I sure did enjoy this.
Ponyta, Dragonite and Ash leave.
Ponyta-When we get there can I have sex with you.
Dragonite-I'm always looking for some fun.
Ponyta-I meant human, not you.
Ash-I never thought I'd actually ever decline an offer but no, I'm just
too weak right now.
Ponyta-Did the Starus tire you out? I guess I'll have to settle for
Dragonite.
Ash-Doesn't King Mewtwo have something against having sex on the job.
Ponyta-Yes, he like everyone to be paying attention to their job. I'm
off work once I get you home.

Scene 11
Dragonite's apartment, Pikachu, Snorlax(still sleeping), Bulbasaur,
Wartortle and Lapras are there and it's getting close to noon.

Bulbasaur-Lets do a little channel surfing. Hmm, porn, porn, porn,
commercials, news, porn, porn, porn, static, porn, porn, sex toy
infomercial...
Wartortle-Go back to the channel with those commercials.
Bulbasaur-Ok, porn. Back to where we were earlier. Porn, Porn, more
porn, Pokemon battling!
Pikachu-Leave it on this channel. It reminds me of, well, before.
Lapras-Except that before, we didn't rape our defeated opponents.
Bulbasaur-Close enough.
*enter Ash*
Ash-Hi everyone[sits down on the couch]. Pikachu, you look different.
who's idea was it to shave?
Pikachu-It was Wartortle's idea, and Wartortle's hard work as well.
Lapras-Where is Dragonite?
Ash-She'll be back soon, she went to pick up some lunch for us. Other
then shave Pikachu what did you all do while I was away.
Bulbasaur-We've been doing some channel surfing.
Ash-And you just couldn't find anything more normal to watch.
Wartortle-Pikachu asked us to stop here.
Pikachu-That was while they were still battling not when they started
having sex. What did you do while you were away?
Ash-I had sex with a pool full of Starus and a Muk.
Bulbasaur-We had some sex as well.
Pikachu-[cuddling with Bulbasaur]We sure did.
*enter Dragonite and Charizard*
Dragonite-Hi everyone, I brought lunch. Ash, you look better, same
with you Pikachu. That's a really nice shave.
Pikachu-Umm, thanks I guess. Wartortle's did it.
Dragonite-Wartortle, you definitely did a good job.[strokes Pikachu]
Very smooth too.
Charizard-Lets eat already.
They all start eating and eventually finish.
Charizard-Still very horny. Must have sex. Will be back at dinner
time. Speaking of which, when is dinner?
Dragonite-Around 6.
Charizard-Thanks, see you all later.
Ash-Finally, someone who doesn't want to have sex with me. What's with
her anyways.
Dragonite-She just had too many aphrodesiacs. Don't worry, she'll be
ok when it wears off. That is if she doesn't have any more.
Bulbasaur-We had lots of fun while you were away. What did you do
during that time?
Dragonite-I was making a porno film with King Mewtwo. It was part of
the agreement that lets me take care you all. It pays the bills too.
Pikachu-Do you have a camera? I want to take a picture of myself like
this.
Dragonite-I want a picture of this as well. Just make yourself
comfortable somewhere and I'll bring the camera over.
Dragonite walks off. Pikachu lays down on the couch and starts
fingering herself.
Wartortle-Dude, your hand is blocking the view of my nice work.
Pikachu-Just can't help playing with it. I'll move my hand out of the
way when the camera is set up.
Dragonite comes back with a camera.
Dragonite-Pikachu, are you ready to have your picture taken?
Pikachu-[moves hand away]I am now.
Dragonite takes a few pictures of Pikachu. Pikachu then
resumes fingering herself.
Ash-If anyone needs me I'll be taking a nap.
Ash lays down in Dragonite's bed.
Dragonite-Wow, the Starus were really rough on you. Wish I could have
sex with a Staru right now.
Wartortle-[turns to Pikachu]You know what this means.
Pikachu-Yep, time for another trip to town square.
Bulbasaur-I've heard many good things about that place.
Lapras-I want to go too.
Dragonite-I guess it's time for one last speach about acceptable public
behaviour.
Wartortle-I'll give you the short version now. Feel free to do anyting
we saw on TV with the excpetion of those 3 channels showing the news,
static and battling.
Pikachu-Enough yapping, lets go already. I can't wait to show off my
new look.
Dragonite-I'd rather not leave Snorlax here alone though.
Lapras-Does that mean we aren't going?
Dragonite-It just means that one of us is going to have to stay behind.
Pikachu-Thats not going to be me, I have a new look to show off.
Dragonite-I'll stay behind. I'm the only one that will probably be
able to answer any questions he has when he gets up.
Wartortle-Great! Everyone, follow me.
Scene 12
Town square, Charizard is there fucking a Magmar and Pikachu,
Wartortle, Bulbasaur and Lapras just walk in.

Charizard-Hi eveyone, is Snorlax up yet.
Pikachu-No.
Charizard-That's too bad. I wanted to try that cock ever since I saw
it's full size.
Pikachu-We could have traded places last night.
Charizard-I wasn't about to stop for any amount of time.
Bulbasaur-Lets get to the fun part.
Bulbasaur wanders away.
Lapras-I'm going for that Articuno, later.
Lapras runs, I mean slides away.
Pikachu-Time to see what others think of my new look.
Wartortle-Allow me, [yells out] hey eveyone we have a shaven slut here.
Pikachu-That's not nice.
Wartortle-I disagree, you look very nice slut.
Wartortle runs off. Several other pokemon gather around
Pikachu.
Pikachu-[nerviously]Who's here just to have a look and who's here for
sex?[long pause as crowd roars incoherently] Oh well.
Pikachu looks about the crowd for someone to have sex with.
She then spots a female Seel with juices just oozing out.
Pikachu walks over and the bulk of the crowd leaves.
Pikachu-Seel, do you want to have sex with me.
Seel-Yes, shaven pussys really turn me on.
Pikachu-Mine shaven pussy really turns me on as well.
Seel-I'd shave mine but last time I cut myself badly.
Pikachu-Wartortle shaved mine. It's not cut at all, maybe you could
talk to him about shaving yours.
Seel-I'll definitely do that.
Pikachu and Seel hug each other and get involved in a really
long kiss. Seel draws Pikachu closer with her flipper until
their pussys just touch.
Pikachu-Hehe, that feels good.
Pikachu then pressed her pussy into Seel's and starts to move
up and down rubbing their pussys together. Then Pikachu gets
down on all fours and rubs the outside of Seel's pussy for her
left hand. She then releases a mild electric shock around the
edge.
Pikachu-Does that turn you on?
Seel-Yep, does this turn you on?
Seel circle's Pikachu's pussy with her horn. Then Gently
inserting the tip into Pikachu, she makes a circle around the
inside removing the horn after.
Pikachu-[moans]
Seel-Well, does my horn make you horny?
Pikachu-I does more for me then that, much more. My turn now.
Pikachu spreads Seel's pussy lips with her hands and gives the
insides a good licking periodically providing a few
mild electric shocks. Then for a big finally Pikachu turns
around inserting her tail into Seel and giving her a bigger
shock.
Seel-You're really naughty with that tail of yours, I'm going to have
to get you back for that.
Seel nudges Pikachu with her horn pushing Pikachu onto her
back. Seel then spreads pikachu's legs with her flippers and
holds them firmly in place giving her good access to Pikachu's
sweet spot. She then gives Pikachu's pussy a good licking.
Pikachu-Yes, get me back good for that.
Pikachu then places her hands on to Seel's horn and proceeds to
stroke it up and down as if she was giving a hand job.
Seel-That's a horn not a penis.
Pikachu not knowing how to respond to this comment stopped
stroking Seel's horn. She kept her hands on there for a while
before letting them drop to her side. Seel then positions her
horn over Pikachu's opening, gradually inching it forward until
it just touches the threshold.
Seel-But I can use it as one.
Pikachu closes her eyes as Seel slowly pushes her horn deep
into Pikachu. Seel gradually backs off withdrawing her horn to
get a glance at Pikachu's face. She was worried that she may
have pushed Pikachu too far there but Pikachu responded to her
glance with a thumbs up. Seel saw this sign of approval and
smiled knowing that she could proceed as she had desired.
Inserting her horn into Pikachu once more Seel proceeded to
fuck Pikachu who moaned with approval. Pikachu's idle hands
then began to dance around the outside of her pussy. The
combined peasure of the horn and hands were too much for
Pikachu as she approached orgasm. Pikachu then provided
herself with a little shock which was enough to send her over
the edge.
Seel-I got you good that time.
Pikachu-You sure did, now I'll show you what it really means for my to
be naughty with this tail.
[short pause]
Seel-Are you going to get started soon?
Pikachu-Just as soon as you get off of me.
Seel-Oops, forgot about that.
Seel backs off of Pikachu so that Pikachu's legs are nolonger
pinned under her flippers. Pikachu immediately responds by
jumping to her feet. Then Pikachu walked around to Seel's side
giving her a gentle push as a request to roll over. Seel then
rolls on to her back leaving her pussy in the air for Pikachu
to play with. Pikachu climbs on to Seel. Her tail extends to
meet Seel's pussy as Pikachu gives Seel a big kiss. Then
without warning Pikachu shocks Seel's pussy with her tail,
circling it as the electricity flies. Pikachu then slips her
tail into Seel making it squirm around inside.
Pikachu-How does it feel?
Seel-That tickles.
Pikachu then begins giving Seel occasional shock from her tail.
Then Pikachu lays down on top of Seel. Now that her legs
are free to play, Pikachu starts to rub around Seel's pussy.
Seel-You really know how to use that tail of yours.
Pikachu-And you really know how to use your horn.
Pikachu releases a few sparks from her feet aimed at Seel's
pussy in an attempt to push Seel over the edge. Which just
about does it, after a bit more tail work Pikachu get Seel to
cum.
Seel-That was fun. I'm going to find Wartortle now.
Seel leaves and Bulbasaur wanders back.
Bulbasaur-Did you have fun with Seel there?
Pikachu-I really did.
Bulbasaur-Sex just so close to stepping in the door. People must
really like your new look.
Pikachu-Actually Wartortle yelled out a few things that I don't really
like and that attracted a crowd. Did you have fun?
Bulbasaur-It wasn't too bad. I met up with a Staru and we had a slow
start. It was really confusing but I think I kinda know what to do
now.
Wartortle comes over riding on Lapra's back.
Lapras-Why are you all gathered by the door there? Do you want to
leave so soon?
Pikachu-We were just talking but come to think of it there is something
that I'd like to do back at, well I guess we should start calling that
home.
Wartortle-I guess we probably should get back there and see if we can
get some more beds. I'm sick of sleeping in a pokeball.

Scene 13
Home, Charizard is still gone having sex but other then that all the
main characters are present and no Seel is not here being shaved.

Pikachu-Wartortle, can I have a word with you.
Wartortle-Can it wait?
Pikachu-[staring at Snoarlax's cock]Hey Wartortle, does that look
bigger then it was last night?
Wartortle steps over.
Wartortle-You were the one with the up close and personal view of that
last night. You should know better then I do about that.
Pikachu-Speaking of last night, I still have something of yours. Let
me give it back to you.
Pikachu pulls out the hand cuffs and cuffs Wartortle to
Snorlax's cock.
Wartortle-Hey, what did you do that for? Tell me you are going to give
me back the keys as well.
Pikachu-I will, don't worry. But first we need to talk. Up till now
it has been fun and games but what you did over at town square today
was crossing the line.
Wartortle-I'm sorry about that. I really am. I didn't know it hurt
you that much.[short pause] Please forgive me, I'll do anything to
make it up to you. I'll even be your sex slave for a while.
Pikachu-Ok, I accept your offer but remember, you suggested it and you
aren't allowed to hold anything I do to you or make you do against
against me ok.
Wartortle-Like I said, "I'll do anything to make it up to you." and I
mean it.
Pikachu-Starting now you will be my slave. Let me lay down the rules
for you. First off, you will call me 'master'. Secondly, you are not
allowed to cum unless I say so. I'll think of some more later. Oh,
and remember I'll punish you if you break those rules or disobey.
Wartortle-Yes, master.
Pikachu-Now I have to get a few things prepared so for now I want you
to lick Snorlax's cock.
Wartortle-Master, don't we require his concent to do that or it'll be
considered rape?
Pikachu-In that case, pleasure Bulbasaur while I'm gone.
<yelling>Bulbasaur, can you come here for a moment.</yelling> explain
to him what you want to do.
Pikachu leaves and shortly after Bulbasaur arrives.
Bulbasaur-Where'd Pikachu go?
Wartortle-Pikachu's just going to get some things ready. She asked
that I pleasure you in her absence.
Bulbasaur-Since when did she start bossing you around?
Wartortle-She was mad at me for what I did to her earlier so I
apologized and offered to make it up to her by being her sex slave for
a while.
Bulbasaur-Sounds fine. Can I fuck you?
Wartortle-Ok, just get in position and take me.
Bulbasaur climbs up to Wartortle and forcefully presses his
penis against Wartortle's ass, painfully shoving the head into
the opening.
Wartortle-Ahh. On second thought, you better let me lube it up a bit
for you first.
Wartortle then pulls the tip of Bulbasaur's cock out of his ass
and turns around. Placing his tongue around Bulbasaur's errect
member Wartortle proceed in coating it with a layer of saliva.
He stroked the with his tongue making sure that he didn't miss
a spot. Then Wartortle turned around again positioning himself
to once again be invaded by Bulbasaur's cock. Bulbasaur once
again forced his way into Wartortle's ass, this time it
encountered much less resistance. Then Bulbasaur started to
pump in and out slowly. After a while, Bulbasaur reaches
around with a vine and wraps it around Wartortle's cock.
Wartortle-Please don't do that, I'm not allowed to cum.
Bulbasaur-Oh, but it pleasures me to jack you off. I guess that would
make it part of your orders to allow this.
Bulbasaur starts jacking off Wartortle.
Wartortle-Please stop. I can't take it much longer.
Bulbasaur-You'll just have to try your best not to cum or face your
punishment later.
This delightful mix of sensations starts get to Wartortle for a
moment. He takes a minute just to enjoy the sheer pleasure
from it. Taking a deep breath he allows his body to fill
with relaxation. Then he pulls together and tries to stay
focused while Bulbasaur tried harder to tempt him back to his
relaxed state.
Pikachu comes back.
Wartortle-Master, can I please cum.
Pikachu-Later, I've prepared something for you to cum. Looks like you
are having fun.
Pikachu runs over and licks Wartortle's cock across the
exposed tip. Wartortle immediately jumps at the physical
pleasure then tenses up from the mental strain.
Wartortle-Please stop that! I don't know how long I can keep from
cuming.
Pikachu-Well, I did prepare a punishment for you if you did cum. I
guess it would be wrong of me not to give you a chance to avoid it.
Bulbasaur, send him back to me when you finish. I'm done setting up
now. Oh and before I go, slave, you forgot to call me master.
Remember what I said earlier.
Bulbasaur-Sounds like someone's in for a little punishment. I guess
I'll be fair and stop playing with you when I cum rather then torturing
you this way.
Wartortle-Thanks but I was really hoping you'd stop sooner.
Bulbasaur-I said I was going to play fair, not tilt the odds in your
favor.
Wartortle-Please tell me you are about to cum soon.
Bulbasaur-I think it'll be more fun for me not to tell you.
Just as Bulbasaur was finished saying that he sprayed cum into
Wartortle at the deepest part of his stroke. Bulbasaur uncoils
his vine and retracts it.
Bulbasaur-I guess that gave away the secret.
Wartortle-I'm sure glad that's over.
Bulbasaur-Now just let me go get the key and I'll return you to your
master when I get back.
Bulbasaur walks away and returns with keys, unlocking Snorlax's
cock and replacing it with Wartortle's other hand putting them
both behind his back.
Bulbasaur-Now be a good slave and go back to your master now.
Bulbasaur places the keys in Wartortle hand just before he
walks off.
Pikachu-I've rented us a nice room to go play in.
Pikachu takes the keys out of Wartortle's hand and places them
aside. She then shows Wartortle a collar that she had picked
out earlier. Wartortle didn't need to be told what was going
on. He knelt down and lowered his head to allow his shorter
master to more easily collar him.
Pikachu-I see you are catching on quickly.
Pikachu puts the collar around his neck and attaches a leash to
the it. Then she motions for him to raise and leads him out.

Scene 14
The rented torture chamber with Pikachu and Wartortle. Complete with a
bathroom and a wide assortment of toys, racks, suspension harnesses
and torture instruments.

Wartortle-Wow, this place is pretty impressive. How much did it cost
to rent this place?
Pikachu-It's free when you live in this building. You just have to
call and book a torture chamber.
Wartortle-So that's what you were doing while I was pleasuring
Bulbasaur.
Pikachu-You're forgetting to call me master again.
Wartortle-Oh crap. Sorry about that master.
Pikachu takes the handcuffs and the collar off of Wartortle.
Pikachu-Get on that rack over there.
Wartortle walks over and lays down on the rack placing his
wrists and ankles by the cuffs. Pikachu walks by and cuffs
them in.
Wartortle-Master, what are you going to do to me?
Pikachu-First I'm going to let you cum. Then I'm going to punish you
for those times that you forgot to call me master. After that I'm
going to do whatever comes to my mind to you.
Pikachu then puts a glove coated with fine sand paper on
Wartortle's left hand and uncuffs it.
Pikachu-I want you to masterbate till you cum.
Wartortle looks at his left hand.
Wartortle-Master, not like this. Please.
Pikachu then removes the glove from Wartortle's left hand and
replaces it with a rougher sandpaper.
Wartortle-Master, what I meant is I always use my right hand for this.
Pikachu-Quit complaining and work with what you have.
Wartortle-Yes master.
Wartortle hesitantly starts moving his gloved hand towards his
erect member. Slowly he wraps it around his cock and he
carefully begins to masterbate, trying to keep the sand paper
from slipping around too much. His restrained lims tense as he
knew he was in for a lot of pain. The faster he went, the more
he'd be scraped with each stroke. However going slow wasn't a
good option either as it still scrape him up slowly over a
long time. A great silence filled the room, isolating
Wartortle with his thoughts and feelings. He was starting to
feel the pain the sand paper slowly left it's mark. The
silence was just too much mentally.
Wartortle-Master, when I offered to become your sex slave I though I'd
be pleasuring you, not torturing myself.
Pikachu-Trust me, I get pleasure from seeing you do this.
Wartortle-I'm just trying to fill the awkward silence, master.
Pikachu-Speaking of filling stuff, there's something else I want to
fill.
Pikachu walks over to the sink and fills a bag of water and
prepares to give Wartortle an enema.
Wartortle-Master, that thing you wanted to fill wouldn't happen to be
part of me, would it?
Pikachu-Yes it is. You probably guessed it by now.
Pikachu then places the nozzle up against Wartortle's ass hole.
Gently pushing it at first, it is met with heavy resistance.
Once the tip is in and the nozzle is fairly stable, Pikachu
makes a fist and gives it a big punch, knocking it in the rest
of the way.
want to use my ass dry today?</mumbling>
Pikachu-You forgot to call me master again.
Wartortle-I wasn't talking to you, master. I was just mumbling to
myself, master.
Pikachu-Don't do that again.
Pikachu then releases the valve holding back the fluids,
allowing it to slowly flood Wartortle's ass.
Pikachu-You have till that bag empties to finish this task. I'll stop
it when you do finish and if you don't finish I'll give you even more.
Then you are going to hold it in until I give you permission to release
it.
Wartortle now having a reason to choose one speed over another
significantly increased his pace. The sand papper against his
cock cause excruciating pain as it quickly slid over the
sensitive organ. As painful as it was Wartortle knew he could
put some potion on that and heal it up in no time so he kept up
his pace. It wasn't long before the sandpaper drew blood.
Pikachu quickly saw that and responded.
Pikachu-I think I've tortured you enough with this.
Pikachu pulls the glove off Wartortle's hand. Wartortle then
begins to Jack off again covering his hand in blood.
Wartortle-Thanks master.
Pikachu-Sorry about that, I thought you'd sooner allow the enema to
fill you then scrape yourself up like that.
Wartortle-Don't worry master, it'll be fine after applying some potion
on it.
Pikachu-Oh right, that. Thanks for reminding me, I guess I can give
you the glove back then.
Pikachu then looks, as suddenly all of Wartortle closes his
eyes and starts shaking his head.
Pikachu-Just kidding.
Pikachu then pulls out a potion from underneath the rack and
applies some over Wartortle's cock. Then Wartortle's scrapes
magically heal.
Pikachu-So that's why you were so eager to hurt yourself. Remember,
I'll be incharge of the potion supply.
Pikachu then lays down on Wartortle's chest so that her pussy
is right above his mouth. Without any further instructions he
runs his across Pikachu's opening. Followed by partially
inserting the tongue and running it over one half at a time.
Pikachu smiled at her slave's eager attitude as she prepared
her next surpise.
Pikachu-You've used up almost half your time, are you almost done?
Wartortle-I'm about to cum, master.
About a minute, of jacking off and licking Pikachu, passes by
and Wartortle starts to cum. Using her quick reflexes Pikachu
catches it all in a cup. Pikachu stops the enema and cuffs
Wartortle's left hand back in place. Placing the cup against
his lips Pikachu gave her instructions.
Pikachu-When I pour this in to your mouth I want you to squish it
around and cover every part of your mouth with it. Then I want you to
gurgle it. Once it's coated your throat, you may swallow it.
Pikachu poured the cum in to Wartortle's mouth before he could
respond. After he swished it around and gurgled it, the taste
filled his mouth and he knew that it wasn't going to go away
soon.
Pikachu-I'll give you a choice here, you can either get a butt plug and
not have to worry or try to hold it in without one and be punished if
you fail.
Wartortle-Master, does that mean that I won't be punished if I release
some while wearing a butt plug?
Pikachu-Yes, you'll have to clean it up though but without it you'll
be doing much more.
Wartortle-Then I'll op for the butt plug, master.
Pikachu walks over to a shelf with a collection of didlos
and butt plugs. They are made from a variety of materials,
some glass, some plastic, some wood, some marble and finally
some metal. She slowly walks around and then grabs a metal
buttplug.
Wartortle-Master, I can't help but to notice that you've chosen a metal
buttplug. Are you going to shock me there, master?
Pikachu covers the butt plug in a coating of lube.
Pikachu-Lets just say I'm reserving that option.
Just as Pikachu finished her sentance, she removes the nozzle
and gently pushes the butt plug in it's place.
Pikachu-Now if you remember our scedual, I'm going to punish you for
those two times that you forgot to call me master.
Pikachu puts on a latex glove.
Pikachu-This is for the first time you forgot.
Pikachu pulls out a container of lotion and carefully spread's
it over Wartortle's penis. A fierce pain quickly filled his
cock.
Wartortle-<screaming>AAAHHHHH!!! Master that hurts!</screaming>
Pikachu-That lotion contains a chemical to set off your pain receptors
but it won't cause any physical damage.
Wartortle continues to scream and tugs at the restraints.
Pikachu-Remember this? [holds up a ball gag] You're going to be wearing
it if you don't stop screaming.
Wartortle continues to scream so Pikachu swiftly forces the
ball gag on quickly strapping it in place. Muffled sounds come
out as Wartortle continues tugging at his restraints.
Pikachu-I'll take that out when you calm down. It'll wear off after a
while, don't worry.
Pikachu sits down and waits as a considerable amount of time
passes by. Then after taking a peak at the clock Pikachu walks
over to the phone.
Pikachu-Hello, I have torture chamber 4 booked right now, can I have
another hour?[brief pause] Ok, I'll try my best to do that.[hangs up]
Wartortle, we have to stop now. Calm down, I'm going to release you
now and then you can do what you need to before you leave. I'm going
to clean up.
Pikachu starts by releasing Wartortle's right hand which shoots
across to free his left hand. Then with both his hands free he
sits up and removes the ball gag tossing it down on the floor.
Wartortle-Oh god that stuff hurts. When is it suposed to stop.
Pikachu-It was supposed to start wearing off about 20 minutes ago
according to the label. I thought you'd get used to it after a while.
Wartortle-It still hurts like hell. We are done playing sex slave
right?
Pikachu-Yeah, I guess I've hurt you enough already.
Wartortle frees his legs and removes the butt plug. Pikachu
comes by with a towel and wipes off the rack as Wartortle runs
over to the toilet to release the enema.
Wartortle-How do I get it to stop hurting?
Pikachu-It should start losing it's strength really quickly soon. We
should get back now.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Message has been deleted

eon...@yahoo.com

Feb 3, 2016, 10:22:05 PM2/3/16
Are u even still alive because this story hasn't been continued in years or I just can't find it. Can u please reply back?