Silver and Kris

nagae...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2015, 7:41:39 PM8/29/15
11-year-old Kris Haywood was running through Ilex Forest. "Better safe than sorry," she thought as she checked her bag and found some Repels and Poke Balls. Her Chikorita, Sunkern, Sentret, Hoothoot, Weedle, and Ledyba were at full health and ready to go. She stopped by a tree and checked her Pokedex. She looked up and saw Silver Darksly. "Hey! It's me!" she yelled to him. He came over to her. "What're YOU doing?" he asked. "Ah, just checking my Pokedex, that's all," Kris answered. "The Pokedex? Gross," Silver said, disgusted. "Why don't you battle more?" "Oh, I was gonna battle soon, but I just stopped here," Kris told him. "Ugh. Anyway, you ready?" Silver asked, glaring at Kris. "For...what?" she questioned, giggling. "For this!" Silver snapped as he took off Kris's coat. "Wait, what's happening?" Kris asked, confused. Silver took off her hat and shoes as Kris continued to ask what he was doing. Then he took off her shirt. "OH MY GOD!" Kris shouted. She blushed. Finally, Silver took off Kris's pants. Kris realized Silver had stripped her of her clothes. She laughed nervously, also realizing she had a crush on him. Silver was laughing and pointing at her. Then he showed her he'd taped her naked on his PokeGear. "Ehehehe...y'know, you're pretty hot," she told him, her face red. "What the?" he questioned. Kris stared in his gorgeous red eyes, and slowly kissed him. "Silver, it's just that..." she began. She clasped her arms around him, squeezing him tight. "...I love you!" she cried. Even though she was currently nude, that didn't stop her from having a crush on the hottest boy in Johto.
The end.

I wrote this story because I was on TV Tropes last night and I found that the G/S/C/HG/SS rival strips the player character, so...my imagination went wild with this.

fly...@flurret.net

Mar 2, 2016, 10:27:22 AM3/2/16
Hey there, this is Flygon, from the current AGNPH site.

We're currently hosted on http://agn.ph/, this Newsgroup isn't actively maintained. :)

Also, I'm like, 4 months late.