Where to find: Holy Sword in OC

Snuggles the Psycho Shepherd

Nov 17, 2002, 5:32:33 AM11/17/02
From: Snuggles the Psycho Shepherd (thi...@fake-address.com)
Subject: Re: Holy Avenger aka 3e Holy Sword Re: How will this
multi-class work?
Newsgroups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights
Date: 2002-08-03 10:44:46 PST

> Jörg Kaminski wrote:
> >
> > > Where did you find the holy sword?
> >
> > It is nowhere to find, but a paladin can create one with several
> > components at a weapons smith.
>
> Ah, and what pray tell are the components and where do I find the weapon
> smith?

This one died on the vine. Does anyone have an answer or a pointer to
one?
--
-Snuggles the Psycho Shepherd
"Ah likes sheep!"

cavebear

Nov 17, 2002, 8:25:11 AM11/17/02

>> > It is nowhere to find, but a paladin can create one with several
>> > components at a weapons smith.
>>
>> Ah, and what pray tell are the components and where do I find the weapon
>> smith?
>
>This one died on the vine. Does anyone have an answer or a pointer to
>one?

"Holy Avenger" is available in the toolset, but, AFAIK, no sword in
the standard palette has this property. None of the special swords
available at the magic smiths are "holy" swords. You can see a
complete list of the magic smith weapons at my Web site listed in my
sig.
--
YAWNS (Yet Another neverWinter Nights fan Site)
http://home.attbi.com/~cavebear/

Snuggles the Psycho Shepherd

Nov 17, 2002, 4:41:37 PM11/17/02

Thanks cb. I sort of figured that was the answer.
(Nice site BTW, small but informative. Instead of reaching too far and
falling, you've made something small clean and helpful)

cavebear

Nov 17, 2002, 11:17:19 PM11/17/02
>Thanks cb. I sort of figured that was the answer.
>(Nice site BTW, small but informative. Instead of reaching too far and
>falling, you've made something small clean and helpful)

Thank you. I try not to re-invent the wheel (unless I'm really just
itching to make something roundish...). I just wanted to put
harder-to-find info in an easy-to-find spot.
--
Aunt Mattie's Mayhem,
an adventure module for NWN

Ron Hoffman

Nov 28, 2002, 5:24:20 PM11/28/02
Agreeing here, about your web site. Wondered why you were 'The Answer
Man', this helps answer that question.

You have helped keep me playing this thing, by the way. That ain't
necessarily a compliment:-)

Many thanks.

Ron

cavebear

Nov 28, 2002, 7:17:34 PM11/28/02
>Agreeing here, about your web site. Wondered why you were 'The Answer
>Man', this helps answer that question.
>
>You have helped keep me playing this thing, by the way. That ain't
>necessarily a compliment:-)

Thank you.

I think. ;-)