Google'i grupid ei toeta enam uusi Useneti postitusi ega tellimusi. Ajalooline sisu jääb vaadatavaks.

Please explain my error... (catalogue)

6 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

bodcat1

lugemata,
2. nov 2005, 21:04:2802.11.05
kuni
OK. So my prism was YBBRBRRRYYYBY (I omitted my blanks and skipped those
symbols). I matched those symbols to the shapes on my tablet, then went to
the catalogue and put them in YRB order (according to how my crystal shows
me to). I read the scrolls in catalogue order from top to bottom, Yellow
first, Red next, Blue last. Upon reading my last scroll I didnt get any new
clue.
YARRRGGHHH... thats 2 hours of my life LOL..

daramark

lugemata,
2. nov 2005, 23:25:4202.11.05
kuni
"bodcat1" <bod...@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

Try PrinceGrizzly for a help site, it's something along the foolproof line,
maybe. I am just going to read now, so I don't know if I really have it
right, but I will try for you.

Sounds like you did the first part right, getting the symbols from your
tablet and matching them to colours as per your prism, omitting the 4
symbols that have blanks instead of RBY colours. Get the colour order from
the crystal.

Then I sorted them by colour (on my paper), writing down the 4 B, the 4 R
and the 4 Y. Then I went to the catalog room (the one with the RBY scroll
racks) and I copied the racks, but I doubt you really need to. I rearranged
the symbols so that they were in order of the Scroll Racks (as in not tablet
order), the 4 B, 4 R, 4Y. which on mine the Blue changed totally and the
Yellow didn't change at all.

Then I wrote out what scroll each coloured symbol was indicating, and looked
up (on a help site's map) where they are. Now I am going on a scroll hunt,
with only vague expectations of success.

I think you forgot to rearrange your coloured symbols in order of the scroll
rack order. Maybe.

Good Luck, I will neomail (and post here I guess) if I have got it right.
daramark

daramark

lugemata,
3. nov 2005, 00:39:2703.11.05
kuni
I got it! Of course the last scroll was on the last possible rack....
Ignore what your pet says about the scrolls. I kept getting "interesting"
and the like and suddenly the scrolls were 'boring'. The last two were 'not
much fun'. I thought I had messed up, but it was fine.

daramark

"daramark" <dara....@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

bodcat1

lugemata,
3. nov 2005, 00:42:1603.11.05
kuni
Did it again, got the clue.

YAY

Sorry to be so annoying LOL!!

"bodcat1" <bod...@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

moofenki

lugemata,
3. nov 2005, 01:30:1303.11.05
kuni
I went to an Eye door without the clue - no spikes.

So I have to re-do the 12 scrolls :o(

:o)

"bodcat1" <bod...@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

moofenki

lugemata,
3. nov 2005, 02:43:0603.11.05
kuni
OK, I got the clue, went to a dorr with an "eye" over it - no spikes. Is it
any door with an "eye", or a specific one?

:o)

"moofenki" <x...@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

bodcat1

lugemata,
3. nov 2005, 09:50:1703.11.05
kuni
I might be wrong, that was on a walkthrough... I didnt get spikes either...
maybe try a door with your symbol?

"moofenki" <x...@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

bodcat1

lugemata,
3. nov 2005, 09:53:4603.11.05
kuni
It worked when I tried a door with "my" shape from the bottom of my statue
(Paw for me).

"bodcat1" <bod...@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

incata...@gmail.com

lugemata,