Do you have any characters that've slipped off your radar?

4 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

sallay

ungelesen,
25.11.2011, 02:20:5225.11.11
an
As I was working through my third Mass Effect 2 campaign the other
day, I was reminded of my first play through Mass Effect 1 in which I
had painstakingly developed the perfect version of Commander Shepard.
I lost that first save game file, unfortunately, and had to play
through ME1 again in order to set myself up for a character import
into the sequel. Alas, for some reason, I have never been able to
recreate perfectly the masterpiece that was my first Shepard.

I also have a character on WoW that I no longer play, the loss of
which distresses me greatly. I created this character, a blood elf
gunter, shortly after The Burning Crusade came out. I loved my
hunter's name scheme, as he and all his pets had the word "Blood-"
prefixed to their names. At that time, I had just begun to play with a
group of RL friends who attended the same college I did. The five of
us would all bring our laptops to one guy's room and play late into
the night. We leveled quickly, each filling one of the roles necessary
for running 5-man content. It was a blast, but unfortunately it ended
when they graduated.

Eventually I began to play with new people who were committed to the
opposite faction. They were already active on a different realm, so I
switched and left my beloved hunter behind. I've missed him ever
since. Sometimes I think about transferring him to my new realm, but
all my characters are Alliance and I don't know anyone on the Horde
side. And how could I change him into a night elf or some other race
when he is perfect just the way he is?

MMOFLY is an exchange site designed specifically for game virtual
currencies and items trading.

We are trading mmorpg virtual currency, World of Warcraft account
or goods with all of the player. Such as trade world of warcraft gold,
wow cd key, wow time card, lotro cdkey and Final fantasy XI cd key, if
you want to Sell WOW Gold, Sell LOTRO Gold, Sell Maple Story Mesos,
Sell Anarchy Online Credits, Sell EVE Online isk, Sell Lineage 2
Adena, Sell EverQuest 2 plat, Sell FFXI Gil, Sell aion kinah, Sell AOC
gold and Sell Guild Wars Gold you can choose us. We will give you a
suitable price.

Our specialty is to make a long-term relationship across multiple
game players. In meeting the demand of game players to sell, sell and
trade in-game currencies and items, MMOFLY offer players with fast
transactions, 24-hours customer service and transaction security
guaranteed.

If you want to sell virtual currency gold for you play game
expense.you can choose us.we will give you a suitable price.

Welcome to http://www.mmofly.com
http://www.mmofly.com/cdkey.html
0 neue Nachrichten