Freezing weapons...

Fred

Jan 21, 2003, 12:36:13 AM1/21/03
Hey there,

I am looking for a good freezing weapons.. needs to be reliable and
not too expensive.. any thoughts?

I had an amulet that froze, but it eiter broke or got used up.. does
anyone know what it would have been.. I thought it was dark
something.. ?

Thanks

Charlie

Jan 21, 2003, 2:32:21 AM1/21/03
I'm not sure which weapon you mean but I have loads of battledome items in
my shop for you to look at!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ma_shihui

Charlie

--
www.LowFidelity.Org.Uk
***
"Fred" <fr...@fred.com> wrote in message

---

Christoph

Jan 21, 2003, 9:12:05 AM1/21/03

"Fred" <fr...@fred.com> schrieb:

> Hey there,
>
> I am looking for a good freezing weapons.. needs to be reliable and
> not too expensive.. any thoughts?

According to my knowledge, Lupe Wand and Ancient Lupe Wand always freeze,
but can break (the lupe wand with higher probability than the ancient lupe
wand). They can also be used only once per battle, and only lupes can wield
them. Basically, they are a breakable, species-fixed version of the Hypno
Helmet, but the much lower price outweighs the breakable disadvantage. Lupe
morphing/transmogrification potions are unbuyable though, so only try the
wands if your battling pet is already a lupe.

boogie

Jan 21, 2003, 10:17:03 AM1/21/03
there aren't any weapons that can freeze and aren't expensive.... the only
ones i can remember that freeze are
hypno helmet
snowball staff
freezing potion
the 2 lupe staves
elephante stun ray <-- i think this is a great bd-item, but your pet has to
be elephante (offcourse)

Balyn Rockrusher

Jan 21, 2003, 12:19:34 PM1/21/03
The frost cannons have a chance to freeze an
opponet. Tho when they do, you can't use them
again that battle. They do ok damage too. I have
several pets with black frost cannons do well with
them.
"boogie" <psyduc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mekare24

Jan 22, 2003, 7:43:48 AM1/22/03