CERN customer announcement

Stephen Allcroft

Sep 26, 2008, 11:28:54 AM9/26/08
To all electrons and lead ions hoping to be customers of the large
haddron collider we regret to announce that the service will not be
operating for the forseeable future, there is a replacement bus
service available but this will not reach the velocity of .997C so
your journey will be delayed somewhat, thanks for remaining a customer
of CERN, we hope to have the large haddron collider up and running as
soom as possible, thankyou.