Darcoid Nor-Cal Seal -- Rubber products Company

john cena

Nov 18, 2010, 10:06:30 AM11/18/10
DARCOID NOR-CAL SEAL COMPANY - SEAL EXPERTS AT YOUR SERVICE SINCE 1947

At Darcoid Nor-Cal Seal, we take the time to learn about your unique
needs, and then use our experience and knowledge to deliver you the
best solution.

We are focused seal experts. Seals are not very expensive until they
fail. Make sure your seal provider is experienced and knowledgable
about the seals you select for your applications.

We are a manufacturer of die cut gaskets and spliced orings, and a
distributor for the top manufacturers of seals, gaskets and rubber
products. We are also a expert in supply chain management and value
added distribution services, resulting in high quality seals and good
cost value solution for your company.