what happend to...

1 view

metro-golden-meower

Feb 25, 2009, 8:31:53 AM2/25/09
john a fotherington?

he was here, like, 10 years or so ago when i was a way more regular
poster.

NJT

Feb 25, 2009, 1:28:48 PM2/25/09
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:31:53 +0000 in alt.games.mornington.cresent,
metro-golden-meower might well have written:

> john a fotherington?
>
> he was here, like, 10 years or so ago when i was a way more regular
> poster.

Didn't he run away and join a circus.

Or was it uk.rec.sheds?

--
/__
\_|\/

metro-golden-meower

Feb 26, 2009, 6:13:57 AM2/26/09

i looked in there once, years ago that is, and was supprized by how
many people i knew from other ng's.

Stephen Allcroft

Feb 27, 2009, 6:14:19 AM2/27/09
On Feb 25, 1:31 pm, metro-golden-meower <metro-golden-

So, at that time, was Dr Solomons (and 10,000 Celerity CD's was an
active thread).

Stephen Allcroft

(Who has moved house at least five times since the above mentioned
thread was created)

Martin Richardson

Feb 27, 2009, 2:04:33 PM2/27/09
In message
<3c3d528a-87e1-4466...@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Stephen Allcroft <stephen...@lycos.co.uk> writes

In that time I have separated, divorced, co-habited, been left bereaved
by the cohabitee, had a year long affair and decided to live a celibate
life. But only moved house three times.
--
Martin Richardson
55/220 Corbetts - 25% 753/1555 Marilyns - 48%

Stephen Allcroft

Mar 2, 2009, 10:08:33 AM3/2/09
On 27 Feb, 19:04, Martin Richardson <mar...@thequiff.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
> In message
> <3c3d528a-87e1-4466-8249-d6a23abac...@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
> Stephen Allcroft <stephenallcr...@lycos.co.uk> writes

> >On Feb 25, 1:31 pm, metro-golden-meower <metro-golden-
> >meo...@meowdot.org> wrote:
> >> john a fotherington?
>
> >> he was here, like, 10 years or so ago when i was a way more regular
> >> poster.
>
> >So, at that time, was Dr Solomons (and 10,000 Celerity CD's was an
> >active thread).
>
> >Stephen Allcroft
>
> >(Who has moved house at least five times since the above mentioned
> >thread was created)
>
> In that time I have separated, divorced, co-habited, been left bereaved
> by the cohabitee, had a year long affair and decided to live a celibate
> life. But only moved house three times.
> --
> Martin Richardson
> 55/220 Corbetts - 25%       753/1555 Marilyns - 48%
> 118/211 Irish Hewitts - 56% 88/118 New Donalds - 75%

So it goes. IIRC Dr Solomons used his posts to 10 000 Celerity CDs to
vent his spleen at the marketing staff of anti-virus companies?

metro-golden-meower

Mar 5, 2009, 5:16:54 PM3/5/09

d'you know, i don't remember him being in here, but i know for sure he
was. i made realy good friends with anne mchenry in here and talked to
her on the dog n bone several times and she came down from scotland to
meet up with me in london. a very nice lady indeed.

since the late 90's, i've been married and moved ot the us, seperated,
and moved to the us again and lived in florida striaght after the 911
thing for 3 months. now i have a swedish girlfriend including living
on and off in sweden over 2 years and soon, the next one is due in 5
weeks, will have 3 nippers with her.

didn't there used to be a guy in here called the quiff or something
similar?