MKX ...We're smarter and with less butt hair than your ordinary furby!

Hawk

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
Seeing as that there is little going on in the MK world sans ]{0mbat's phonesex with a
MKC chiq..

It... TIME for a contest!
thats right.. an MKX Kontest..

MKX is giving away one black & white Furby
We can't keep him.. he's eating up all the left over pizza!
(..and he keeps reaching for the kitchen knives, muttering something about
"Happy blood..choppy choppy"..
Eh.. quite frankly.. we're all a bit worried.)

Anyway.. He's all yours...
If... YOU can correctly answer these questions.
Each question is 10 points. Most of the answers can be found somewhere on the net.

1) What is your name?:
2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:
3) What is your favorite color?:
4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:
5) How many bots does MKX have on IRC?:
6) Name the bot(s)?:
6) What's Ermac's real name?:
7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:
8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:
9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:
10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:
11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"
12) Fill in the blanks: "_____ the ______ man who hates ____"
13) Name 5 major lamers who have spammed this newsgroup in the past 3 years
(be careful, fewl!).
14) What number did I skip?:
15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:
16) Your age:
17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)
18) Dammit.. do you even know his URL?? ..damn lamers.
19) In one word.. describe yourself.
20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to er...@mkx.org)

Bonus(40 points):
-Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill

Answer these questions..
the one with the most points wins the furby.
Take him home.. teach him ebonics.. train him to kill the neighbors.

-=[ Hawk ]=-

--
________ _____ __ ______________________________
| ____/ /___ | \ ICQ# 3001320 / ___________________________ |

David Grund Jr.

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
Answers down below:

Hawk <ha...@mkx.org> wrote in message news:367C5E...@mkx.org...

>Seeing as that there is little going on in the MK world sans ]{0mbat's
phonesex with a
>MKC chiq..
>
>It... TIME for a contest!
>thats right.. an MKX Kontest..
>
>MKX is giving away one black & white Furby
>We can't keep him.. he's eating up all the left over pizza!
>(..and he keeps reaching for the kitchen knives, muttering something about
> "Happy blood..choppy choppy"..
> Eh.. quite frankly.. we're all a bit worried.)
>
>Anyway.. He's all yours...
>If... YOU can correctly answer these questions.
>Each question is 10 points. Most of the answers can be found somewhere on
the net.

>1) What is your name?:

David Grund Jr.

>2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:

Johnny Hickenbottom Birdcage

>3) What is your favorite color?:

Black with white on the ends

>4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:

Cyrax, Lex Luthor, Spiderman, King Kong, and NWO Bischoff

>5) How many bots does MKX have on IRC?:

Five and a half

>6) Name the bot(s)?:

Robo-bot, Butt-bot, Ding-bot, Noob Sai-bot, Schwing-bot, and Half-bot

>6) What's Ermac's real name?:

Error Macro - I mean, Erwin "Mac Daddy" MacCallar

>7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:

April 1, 1917 and October 29, 1929

>8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:

They're both better, but I like WCW much better and WWF, too.

>9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:

They're all better than each other, having all the same as much betterness.

>10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:

Flintstones vitamins AND Pez, mixed into Quaker oatmeal

>11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"

Finding Mortal Kombat 4 for GameBoy

>12) Fill in the blanks: "_____ the ______ man who hates ____"

Dismember the sick man who hates Mortal Kombat

>13) Name 5 major lamers who have spammed this newsgroup in the past 3 years

Well, I admit it, I spammed a few times. And I don't remember the names of
the other 4.

> (be careful, fewl!).

I did.

>14) What number did I skip?:

Zero.

>15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:

It's not on Earth. It's off 355,000 miles from the Death Star, where I used
to live.

>16) Your age:

24 (for real).

>17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)

April 1, 1927, the same time MKX first opened for business

>18) Dammit.. do you even know his URL?? ..damn lamers.

Who's URL? (laughing)

>19) In one word.. describe yourself.

Me

>20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to
er...@mkx.org)

A little alien girl with basketball-size breasts eating a maggot-filled
piece of stale moldy raisin bread with tuna, liver, mayonnaise, onions,
peanut butter, Blue cheese, mayonara sauce, barbecue sauce, pinto beans,
saliva, and lettuce with bumps all over it, and she's watching all Faces of
Death movies at once on separate TV's while sitting naked on a big sharp
spike.

>Bonus(40 points):
> -Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill

Can't. I used 'em all.

>Answer these questions..

I just DID!

>the one with the most points wins the furby.

Teddy Ruxpins are better than Furbies. Didn't you know Teddy Ruxpin is back
in style? NO, that's NOT the guy who played Pee-Wee Herman!

>Take him home.. teach him ebonics.. train him to kill the neighbors.

Why wud he wanna do dat?

Hawk

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
David Grund Jr. wrote:

> >4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:
>
> Cyrax, Lex Luthor, Spiderman, King Kong, and NWO Bischoff

Sorry.. past members don't count.
Current members only..

> >6) What's Ermac's real name?:
>
> Error Macro - I mean, Erwin "Mac Daddy" MacCallar

I was referring to MKX's own krew member, Ermac..
and he likes it when they call him Big Poppa

> >8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:
>
> They're both better, but I like WCW much better and WWF, too.

> >9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:
>
> They're all better than each other, having all the same as much betterness.

your answers embiggen the whole of us all.

> >10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:
>
> Flintstones vitamins AND Pez, mixed into Quaker oatmeal

Only if its soaked in Surge or Jolt cola

> >14) What number did I skip?:
>
> Zero

nope.. sorry.. to skip zero I would have had to have started on negative 1.. and land on the
letter E

> >15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:
>
> It's not on Earth. It's off 355,000 miles from the Death Star, where I used
> to live.

No.. that would take you to cuba.
Get a map.

> >17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)
>
> April 1, 1927, the same time MKX first opened for business

close

> >18) Dammit.. do you even know his URL?? ..damn lamers.
>
> Who's URL? (laughing)

Grrr..

> >19) In one word.. describe yourself.
>
> Me

I doubt it.

> >20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to
> er...@mkx.org)
>
> A little alien girl with basketball-size breasts eating a maggot-filled
> piece of stale moldy raisin bread with tuna, liver, mayonnaise, onions,
> peanut butter, Blue cheese, mayonara sauce, barbecue sauce, pinto beans,
> saliva, and lettuce with bumps all over it, and she's watching all Faces of
> Death movies at once on separate TV's while sitting naked on a big sharp
> spike.

your mom?

> >Bonus(40 points):
> > -Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill
>
> Can't. I used 'em all.

Bah!.. U Lose

> Teddy Ruxpins are better than Furbies. Didn't you know Teddy Ruxpin is back
> in style? NO, that's NOT the guy who played Pee-Wee Herman!

Teddy Ruxpins use cassettes and batteries..
Furbies run on radioactive isotopes and the blood of virgins from satanic sacrifices.

> ..train him to kill the neighbors.

> Why wud he wanna do dat?

Furbies are servants of satan, emissaries of the apocalypse, eaters of the damned.
keep them away from sharp objects.

and DO NOT teach them latin.

Hawk

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
TrasH wrote:

> wuz this lamers answers suppose to be funny or sumthing? or wuz he
> just suppose to show how lame he is?

He's lame
The kontest it, however, real..and there are valid answers to the questions.

David Grund Jr.

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
No, wise ass! They were supposed to be funny. What, is this an anti-funny
newsgroup? GOD forBID, I'll make sure I don't say anything FUNNY next time!

TrasH <tr...@mkx.org> wrote in message

>wuz this lamers answers suppose to be funny or sumthing? or wuz he
>just suppose to show how lame he is?

TrasH

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 20:17:30 -0600, Hawk <ha...@mkx.org> wrote:

>Seeing as that there is little going on in the MK world sans ]{0mbat's phonesex with a
>MKC chiq..
>
>It... TIME for a contest!
>thats right.. an MKX Kontest..
>
>MKX is giving away one black & white Furby
>We can't keep him.. he's eating up all the left over pizza!
>(..and he keeps reaching for the kitchen knives, muttering something about
> "Happy blood..choppy choppy"..
> Eh.. quite frankly.. we're all a bit worried.)
>
>Anyway.. He's all yours...
>If... YOU can correctly answer these questions.
>Each question is 10 points. Most of the answers can be found somewhere on the net.

this kontest kicks ass hawk, can i fill it out and if i win, another
person gets the wannabe gizmo....err furby?

>1) What is your name?:

>2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:

>3) What is your favorite color?:

>4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:

>5) How many bots does MKX have on IRC?:

>6) Name the bot(s)?:

>6) What's Ermac's real name?:

>7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:

>8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:

>9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:

>10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:

>11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"

>12) Fill in the blanks: "_____ the ______ man who hates ____"

>13) Name 5 major lamers who have spammed this newsgroup in the past 3 years

> (be careful, fewl!).

>14) What number did I skip?:

>15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:

>16) Your age:

>17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)

>18) Dammit.. do you even know his URL?? ..damn lamers.

>19) In one word.. describe yourself.

>20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to er...@mkx.org)
>

>Bonus(40 points):
> -Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill
>

>Answer these questions..

>the one with the most points wins the furby.

>Take him home.. teach him ebonics.. train him to kill the neighbors.
>
> -=[ Hawk ]=-

TrasH

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
wuz this lamers answers suppose to be funny or sumthing? or wuz he
just suppose to show how lame he is?

>David Grund Jr. wrote:
>
>> >4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:
>>

>> Cyrax, Lex Luthor, Spiderman, King Kong, and NWO Bischoff
>
>Sorry.. past members don't count.
>Current members only..
>

>> >6) What's Ermac's real name?:
>>

>> Error Macro - I mean, Erwin "Mac Daddy" MacCallar
>
>I was referring to MKX's own krew member, Ermac..
>and he likes it when they call him Big Poppa
>

>> >8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:
>>

>> They're both better, but I like WCW much better and WWF, too.
>

>> >9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:
>>

>> They're all better than each other, having all the same as much betterness.
>
>your answers embiggen the whole of us all.
>

>> >10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:
>>

>> Flintstones vitamins AND Pez, mixed into Quaker oatmeal
>
>Only if its soaked in Surge or Jolt cola
>

>> >14) What number did I skip?:
>>

>> Zero
>
>nope.. sorry.. to skip zero I would have had to have started on negative 1.. and land on the
>letter E
>

>> >15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:
>>

>> It's not on Earth. It's off 355,000 miles from the Death Star, where I used
>> to live.
>
>No.. that would take you to cuba.
>Get a map.
>

>> >17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)
>>

>> April 1, 1927, the same time MKX first opened for business
>
>close
>

>> >18) Dammit.. do you even know his URL?? ..damn lamers.
>>

>> Who's URL? (laughing)
>
>Grrr..
>

>> >19) In one word.. describe yourself.
>>

>> Me
>
>I doubt it.

>> >20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to
>> er...@mkx.org)
>>

>> A little alien girl with basketball-size breasts eating a maggot-filled
>> piece of stale moldy raisin bread with tuna, liver, mayonnaise, onions,
>> peanut butter, Blue cheese, mayonara sauce, barbecue sauce, pinto beans,
>> saliva, and lettuce with bumps all over it, and she's watching all Faces of
>> Death movies at once on separate TV's while sitting naked on a big sharp
>> spike.
>
>your mom?
>

>> >Bonus(40 points):
>> > -Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill
>>

>> Can't. I used 'em all.
>
>Bah!.. U Lose
>
>> Teddy Ruxpins are better than Furbies. Didn't you know Teddy Ruxpin is back
>> in style? NO, that's NOT the guy who played Pee-Wee Herman!
>
>Teddy Ruxpins use cassettes and batteries..
>Furbies run on radioactive isotopes and the blood of virgins from satanic sacrifices.
>
>> ..train him to kill the neighbors.
>>
>> Why wud he wanna do dat?
>
>Furbies are servants of satan, emissaries of the apocalypse, eaters of the damned.
>keep them away from sharp objects.
>
>and DO NOT teach them latin.

TrasH

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 23:38:00 -0600, "David Grund Jr."
<dgru...@radiks.net> wrote:

>No, wise ass! They were supposed to be funny. What, is this an anti-funny
>newsgroup? GOD forBID, I'll make sure I don't say anything FUNNY next time!

hey lamer, the thing is, they were NOT FUNNY, get it? NOT FUNNY, just
lame..

Tx

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
Hawk wrote:

> Seeing as that there is little going on in the MK world sans ]{0mbat's phonesex with a
> MKC chiq..
>
> It... TIME for a contest!
> thats right.. an MKX Kontest..

Oh boy. A quiz.

> MKX is giving away one black & white Furby
> We can't keep him.. he's eating up all the left over pizza!
> (..and he keeps reaching for the kitchen knives, muttering something about
> "Happy blood..choppy choppy"..
> Eh.. quite frankly.. we're all a bit worried.)

Ack. Sounds like Bill the Cat.

> Anyway.. He's all yours...
> If... YOU can correctly answer these questions.
> Each question is 10 points. Most of the answers can be found somewhere on the net.
>

> 1) What is your name?:

Mortal Master

> 2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:

Richard Divizo or something

> 3) What is your favorite color?:

Strength Rune red.

> 4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:

There are 5?
There's Gumbo the Drunk, Angry Dwarf
Hawk
!f\x
Ermzaway
O. Sercvsldkjfwer
White .... um....

> 5) How many bots does MKX have on IRC?:

n33t and chemmio? oh wait. krypt?

> 6) Name the bot(s)?:

two?

> 6) What's Ermac's real name?:

Shaney? Micheal Stipe?

> 7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:

Sometime in August 97

> 8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:

psx

> 9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:

unrool? Half Life multiplayer is hilarious

> 10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:

Remember Pac Man vitamins? Those things were frickin' disgusting.

> 11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"

Ermac

> 12) Fill in the blanks: "_____ the ______ man who hates ____"

> 13) Name 5 major lamers who have spammed this newsgroup in the past 3 years
> (be careful, fewl!).

Nah.

> 14) What number did I skip?:

Zero

> 15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:

Near Lake Titticuca

> 16) Your age:

22

> 17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)

Hahaha. You still got those java background color changing stuff?

http://nemesis.*

> 19) In one word.. describe yourself.

Huh?

> 20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to er...@mkx.org)

Muahahaha... I still got that pic, Ermac.

> Bonus(40 points):
> -Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill

How about a $1 coin?

> Answer these questions..
> the one with the most points wins the furby.

> Take him home.. teach him ebonics.. train him to kill the neighbors.

I thought n33t was a furby...

--
Tx --------------------------------------------
t...@together.net t...@dragondata.com

|REPTILE|

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 20:17:30 -0600, Hawk <ha...@mkx.org> babbled about
:

>Seeing as that there is little going on in the MK world sans ]{0mbat's phonesex with a
>MKC chiq..
>
>It... TIME for a contest!
>thats right.. an MKX Kontest..
>

>MKX is giving away one black & white Furby
>We can't keep him.. he's eating up all the left over pizza!
>(..and he keeps reaching for the kitchen knives, muttering something about
> "Happy blood..choppy choppy"..
> Eh.. quite frankly.. we're all a bit worried.)
>

>Anyway.. He's all yours...
>If... YOU can correctly answer these questions.
>Each question is 10 points. Most of the answers can be found somewhere on the net.

[Snip here and there]

Sadly I know alot of these, then again I don't want a furby. Pour
water on it and god knows what will happen. I'll stick to Brood War.

|REPTILE|
"Just one question, why am I so good?" - Terran Wraith from StarCraft

Hawk

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
Tx wrote:

> > It... TIME for a contest!
> > thats right.. an MKX Kontest..
>
> Oh boy. A quiz.

I sense sarcasm.

> > 3) What is your favorite color?:
>
> Strength Rune red.

Rune?
Are you a MagiK the Gathering dork?

> > 7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:
>
> Sometime in August 97

Woo.. we have a winnah ..kinda.. [ Whats the EXACT DATE =) ]

> > 11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"
>
> Ermac

uh

> > 14) What number did I skip?:
>
> Zero

no.

> > 17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)
>
> Hahaha. You still got those java background color changing stuff?

no. I HAVE updated since 1994, thanks for remembering.

> > Bonus(40 points):
> > -Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill
>
> How about a $1 coin?

sure

> > Answer these questions..
> > the one with the most points wins the furby.
> > Take him home.. teach him ebonics.. train him to kill the neighbors.
>
> I thought n33t was a furby...

quiet, fewl.
You're not supposed to know that.

Geez.. these Questions have valid answers and yet you fewls aren't getting it.
so far Tx is ahead with 1 point

-=[ Hawk ]=-

Malitor Greymaulkin

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98

Hawk wrote in message <367C5E...@mkx.org>...

>Seeing as that there is little going on in the MK world sans ]{0mbat's
phonesex with a
>MKC chiq..
>
>It... TIME for a contest!
>thats right.. an MKX Kontest..

Woohoo! :)

Can I win?

>MKX is giving away one black & white Furby
>We can't keep him.. he's eating up all the left over pizza!
>(..and he keeps reaching for the kitchen knives, muttering something about
> "Happy blood..choppy choppy"..
> Eh.. quite frankly.. we're all a bit worried.)

I'm gonna teach mine all curse words, people gonna be thinking he has turets
or something.

>Anyway.. He's all yours...
>If... YOU can correctly answer these questions.
>Each question is 10 points. Most of the answers can be found somewhere on
the net.

>1) What is your name?:

Malitor Greymaulkin (duh!)

>2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:

Daniel Pesina :)

>3) What is your favorite color?:

Blood Red!

>4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:

Me, Osx (or is he still fired?), Trash, F\X (I think ;), and Hawk

>5) How many bots does MKX have on IRC?:

Depends on if LC is there. ;)

>6) Name the bot(s)?:
N33t, ]{rypt, LordCoryY, LordCoryX, LordCoryB

>6) What's Ermac's real name?:

HUBBY!!!!!

>7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:

Doesn't matter, we rock the MK community

>8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:

'rasslin Sucks KOK!

>9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:

Quake2 on my LPB connection. ;)

>10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:

Wonderwoman PEZ

>11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"

Getting Gumbo Sober (hehehe)

>12) Fill in the blanks: "_____ the ______ man who hates ____"

Whoa is the pathetic man who hates MKX.

>13) Name 5 major lamers who have spammed this newsgroup in the past 3 years
> (be careful, fewl!).

Ldymgc33, Thelma Whitehouse, Trash (ooops, heheh ;), David Grund Jr., Ed
Boon

>14) What number did I skip?:

You repeated 6 twice!

>15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:

At the movie theater soon or your nearest video store

>16) Your age:
Too damn old

>17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)

When was the last time Ermac updated?

>18) Dammit.. do you even know his URL?? ..damn lamers.

Yeah, he thinks he's l33t with the ml.org address ;)

>19) In one word.. describe yourself.

Perfect

>20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to
er...@mkx.org)

That Quan Chi pic we got floating around
<Malitor> I'm confused

>Bonus(40 points):
> -Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill

Sorry sucker. ;)

Wooo, that was fun!

Malitor...
I win damn it!

Jenn Dolari

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
In article <367C5E...@mkx.org>, Hawk <ha...@mkx.org> wrote:

>1) What is your name?:

Jennifer Christine Dolari

>2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:

Rufus Xavier Sarsasparilla

>3) What is your favorite color?:

Rose pink

>4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:

Ermac, Hawk, Trash, OSX and that guy with the thing.

>5) How many bots does MKX have on IRC?:

Seven thousand, two hundred forty four and half.

>6) Name the bot(s)?:

N33t
Bob
Earl
Sniff

>6) What's Ermac's real name?:

Albert Andreas Sarsasparilla

>7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:

August 12, 1997

>8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:

Fans of Animation in South Texas

>9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:

Half Life

>10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:

PEs, especially the Nermal pez.

>11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"

Tacos

>12) Fill in the blanks: "_____ the ______ man who hates ____"

Darcy the Killer man who hates Hawk,

>13) Name 5 major lamers who have spammed this newsgroup in the past 3 years
> (be careful, fewl!).

Sue Vuong, LdyMagic33, Jenn Dolari

>14) What number did I skip?:

135

>15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:

Tunisia

>16) Your age:

24

>17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)

When the blue corn moon rose high in the sky of the ancients.

http://www.wwwvoice.com/bud

>19) In one word.. describe yourself.

Fahrfegnugen

>20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to
> er...@mkx.org)

Mung.

>Take him home.. teach him ebonics.. train him to kill the neighbors.

I'd rather have the teletubbie that says Faggot Faggot.

Jenn

CHUN LI - SHEEVA - KITANA - SONYA - TANYA - MILEENA - SINDEL - CAMMY
ROSE Strength. Beauty. We have no equal in the kingdom. SAKURA
IBUKI dol...@dragondata.com ELENA
JADE http://www.dragondata.com/~dolari ATHENA
HSIEN KO Not all warriors are called "Sir!" QUEEN BEE
KING - MORRIGAN - FELICIA - LILLITH - BABY BONNIE HOOD - MAI

]{0MBAT

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
David Grund Jr. wrote:

> No, wise ass! They were supposed to be funny. What, is this an anti-funny
> newsgroup? GOD forBID, I'll make sure I don't say anything FUNNY next time!

Should be easy enough for you, since they weren't funny the first
time... in all honesty, answer #16 was.

]{0MBAT

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
Hawk wrote:

> > >2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:

> > Daniel Pesina :)
>
> yes.. and no..

It's John Carlton. Not that I want the furby or anything :)

Hawk

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
to Jenn Dolari
Jenn Dolari wrote:

> In article <367C5E...@mkx.org>, Hawk <ha...@mkx.org> wrote:
> (cut)

> >4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:
>
> Ermac, Hawk, Trash, OSX and that guy with the thing.

be more specific.. we're all guys with things.

> >7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:
>
> August 12, 1997

Holy sh..
a fan!

> >9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:
>
> Half Life

right on

> >11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"
>
> Tacos

uhm.. no comment

> >12) Fill in the blanks: "_____ the ______ man who hates ____"
>
> Darcy the Killer man who hates Hawk,

*sigh*

> >15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:
>
> Tunisia

obi wan has taught you well

> >17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)
>
> When the blue corn moon rose high in the sky of the ancients.

ah.. no.. that was when Red Bear drank four whole case of Mountain Dew while on vision quest.
Now him called 'Yellow Shoes'

> >Take him home.. teach him ebonics.. train him to kill the neighbors.
>
> I'd rather have the teletubbie that says Faggot Faggot.

..bite my buuuuutt
(The yellow one says "Dewww Drugggs!" serious.. try it)

Jenn is in the lead with a whopping

Hawk

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
Malitor Greymaulkin wrote:

> >thats right.. an MKX Kontest..
>
> Woohoo! :)
>
> Can I win?

maybe

> >1) What is your name?:
>

> Malitor Greymaulkin (duh!)

may I see the birth certificate please?

> >2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:
> Daniel Pesina :)

yes.. and no..

> >3) What is your favorite color?:
> Blood Red!

> >4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:

> Me, Osx (or is he still fired?), Trash, F\X (I think ;), and Hawk
>

> >5) How many bots does MKX have on IRC?:

> Depends on if LC is there. ;)

or faceless

> >6) What's Ermac's real name?:

> HUBBY!!!!!

ouch

> >7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:

> Doesn't matter, we rock the MK community

Oooo!

> >8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:

> 'rasslin Sucks KOK!

for that answer.. you lose

> >9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:

> Quake2 on my LPB connection. ;)

yes.. I still have the Malitor 0-ping skin :/

> >13) Name 5 major lamers who have spammed this newsgroup in the past 3 years
> > (be careful, fewl!).

> Ldymgc33, Thelma Whitehouse, Trash (ooops, heheh ;), David Grund Jr., Ed
> Boon

Grr...

!

> >18) Dammit.. do you even know his URL?? ..damn lamers.

> Yeah, he thinks he's l33t with the ml.org address ;)

at least I pay my bills
*cough*mkx.net*cough*

> >20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to
> er...@mkx.org)
>

> That Quan Chi pic we got floating around
> <Malitor> I'm confused

oooohhh yeah...

> >Bonus(40 points):
> > -Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill
>
> Sorry sucker. ;)

> I win damn it!

sorry loser.

Hawk

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
This post has begun to bore me already..
besides.. the furby started gnawing on the power lines and well..
found his way into the microwave.
here are the damn answers:

> 1) What is your name?:

Answer was only correct if a real name was given.

> 2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:

uh.. its like 'John Carlton' or something
(Pesina was the actor who played him)

> 3) What is your favorite color?:

Transparent or chrome were the only acceptable answers.

> 4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:

HAWK (note: must come first)
osx, Ermac, F\X, Malitor, N33t, Krypt,
Trash, Gumbo, Josh Tsui, Sven/M4TT... uh.. am I missing anyone?
Also accepted The People's Icon, Kosh, and Grell.

> 5) How many bots does MKX have on IRC?:

2 eggs and 2 idlers

> 6) Name the bot(s)?:

N33t & Krypt - Faceless & LordCory

> 6) What's Ermac's real name?:SHANEY!!! or HUBBY!!

> 7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:

August 12, 1997
Jenn was correct..
which is ironic considering most of us at MKX didn't know it.

> 8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:

WWF

> 9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:

Half Real 2? no.. Half-Life

> 10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:

Pez all the way.

> 11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"

Pimpin'

> 12) Fill in the blanks: "_____ the ______ man who hates ____"

Darcy, Killer, & Hawk

> 13) Name 5 major lamers who have spammed this newsgroup in the past 3 years
> (be careful, fewl!).

MKCORY, LORDCORY, IMMORTALCORY, suevuong, thelma whitehouse, |Reptile| (heheh),
David Grund Jr, Havoc, LdyMagic33.. uh.. my fingers ache... just pick a few.

> 14) What number did I skip?:

repeated 6, there are 20 numbered questions. so 21 was left out.
Them's my rules, son.. gots a problem?

> 15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:

Filmed in Tunisia

> 16) Your age:

like I care

> 17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)

April 26th, 1998

> 18) Dammit.. do you even know his URL?? ..damn lamers.

the answer: 'YES'

> 19) In one word.. describe yourself.

Me was the answer I was looking for.
would have taken "lame" too

> 20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to er...@mkx.org)

kid_getting_hit_by_a_train.avi
or
Massive_head_trauma.gif

Gumbo ...

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 01:25:05 -0600, Hawk <ha...@mkx.org> Wrote In
Sacrificial Blood & Sweat:

>>> 20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to er...@mkx.org)
>>
>>kid_getting_hit_by_a_train.avi

No way man... That avi was like hellafunny first time I saw it...

Too Big...Too Sexxy...Too Talented...The Lamer Killer
Gumbo ...
Wasted Youth Inc.
Mortal Kombat Extreme
ob...@mindspring.com

Nosaj Samoht

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
Gumbo ... wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 01:25:05 -0600, Hawk <ha...@mkx.org> Wrote In
> Sacrificial Blood & Sweat:

> >>kid_getting_hit_by_a_train.avi
>
> No way man... That avi was like hellafunny first time I saw it...

Where in the hell did you guys see that? Where can it be found. I saw a
guy get disembowled on camera in one of those countrys that use that as
a form of killing you. Nummy stuff.
--

Sincerely,

Nosaj Samoht
Email: scor...@se.mediaone.net

Administrator:
The Mortal Kombat Dominion
http://www.mortalkombatdominion.com

Gumbo ...

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:09:25 GMT, Nosaj Samoht <scor...@se.mediaone.net>

Wrote In Sacrificial Blood & Sweat:

>>Where in the hell did you guys see that? Where can it be found. I saw a

>>guy get disembowled on camera in one of those countrys that use that as
>>a form of killing you. Nummy stuff.

It was on some ftp site once... Think Trash or maybe Hawk has a animated
gif of it... Doesn't show like blood and guts.. just some kid getting hit
by a metra train in like london and flies into the camera...

TrasH

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 18:02:19 GMT, ob...@mindspring.com (Gumbo ...)
wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:09:25 GMT, Nosaj Samoht <scor...@se.mediaone.net>
>Wrote In Sacrificial Blood & Sweat:
>
>>>Where in the hell did you guys see that? Where can it be found. I saw a
>>>guy get disembowled on camera in one of those countrys that use that as
>>>a form of killing you. Nummy stuff.
>
>It was on some ftp site once... Think Trash or maybe Hawk has a animated
>gif of it... Doesn't show like blood and guts.. just some kid getting hit
>by a metra train in like london and flies into the camera...

not me, guess itz hawk then..

Tx

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
"Gumbo ..." wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:09:25 GMT, Nosaj Samoht <scor...@se.mediaone.net>
> Wrote In Sacrificial Blood & Sweat:
>
> >>Where in the hell did you guys see that? Where can it be found. I saw a
> >>guy get disembowled on camera in one of those countrys that use that as
> >>a form of killing you. Nummy stuff.
>
> It was on some ftp site once... Think Trash or maybe Hawk has a animated
> gif of it... Doesn't show like blood and guts.. just some kid getting hit
> by a metra train in like london and flies into the camera...

Think I saw that on Real TV once... there was another person walking
alongside that stopped short of the train, right?

David Grund Jr.

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
Yeah, you right. In all seriousness, they probably weren't funny, but I
tried. What was #16 anyway?

]{0MBAT <tabmok99....@damnspaz.com> wrote in message

Hawk

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
to scor...@se.mediaone.net
Nosaj Samoht wrote:

> Gumbo ... wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 01:25:05 -0600, Hawk <ha...@mkx.org> Wrote In
> > Sacrificial Blood & Sweat:

> > No way man... That avi was like hellafunny first time I saw it...
>
> Where in the hell did you guys see that? Where can it be found. I saw a
> guy get disembowled on camera in one of those countrys that use that as
> a form of killing you. Nummy stuff.

I found it on an FTP site.
I think its from that "Banned on TV" video.
I converted it to an animated gif.. But as luck would have it.. I deleted it yesterday.
If I find another copy.. I'll give it out.

--
________ _____ __ ______________________________

| ____/ /___ | \ / ___________________________ |

| \. /; \ \_____ ____/ / | |
| \`--.._ //: / _____/ /_____/ http://nemesis.home.ml.org | |
| \/////\ __/;' / /____________ http://www.mkx.org | |
| | '\////\'\`)' \ ____________\ Too Dangerous for the Usenet | |
| | \/' | \ \___ ___________ Hawk on EFNet IRC | |

| | :'_\'\ / ___/ /__________ \ ha...@mkx.org | |

Hawk

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
Tx wrote:

> "Gumbo ..." wrote:

> > It was on some ftp site once... Think Trash or maybe Hawk has a animated
> > gif of it... Doesn't show like blood and guts.. just some kid getting hit
> > by a metra train in like london and flies into the camera...
>
> Think I saw that on Real TV once... there was another person walking
> alongside that stopped short of the train, right?

yep.. the kid thinks they're superman and walks right onto the tracks.
Train hits.. kid is smacked so hard it turns em into a limp human bowling ball..
..heading straight for the camera.

--
________ _____ __ ______________________________

| ____/ /___ | \ ICQ# 3001320 / ___________________________ |

| \. /; \ \_____ ____/ / | |
| \`--.._ //: / _____/ /_____/ http://nemesis.home.ml.org | |
| \/////\ __/;' / /____________ http://www.mkx.org | |
| | '\////\'\`)' \ ____________\ Too Dangerous for the Usenet | |
| | \/' | \ \___ ___________ Hawk on EFNet IRC | |

| | :'_\'\ / ___/ /__________ \ Ha...@mkx.org | |

Tx

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
Hawk wrote:

> yep.. the kid thinks they're superman and walks right onto the tracks.
> Train hits.. kid is smacked so hard it turns em into a limp human bowling ball..
> ..heading straight for the camera.

Yeah... that was wierd. You're right though, I think it was from
"Banned from TV" or something like that... a Fox special. All I could
think while watching that part of the show was "How'd they fake it?"
b/c the guy who was walking alongside wasn't even phased by someone
else getting railed by a train.

Hawk

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
> Jenn is in the lead with a whopping

pesky send button..
Jenn is in the lead with a whopping 30 points.
but screw it.. I posted the damn answers

Hawk

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
Nosaj Samoht wrote:

> Gumbo ... wrote:
> > >kid_getting_hit_by_a_train.avi
> >
> > No way man... That avi was like hellafunny first time I saw it...
>
> Where in the hell did you guys see that? Where can it be found. I saw a
> guy get disembowled on camera in one of those countrys that use that as
> a form of killing you. Nummy stuff.

eh.. kids..
don't try this at home.
http://www.gothic.net/about/suicide.mov

-=[ Hawk ]=-

Jenn Dolari

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
In article <368197...@mkx.org>, Hawk <ha...@mkx.org> wrote:

>pesky send button..
>Jenn is in the lead with a whopping 30 points.
>but screw it.. I posted the damn answers

And I was so looking forward to running the furby over multiple times....

Nod Yehcah

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
They are so awful...But they aren't fake, just real!

Hawk wrote:

From
Nod Yehcah
nye...@nbnet.nb.ca

Nosaj Samoht

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Hawk wrote:

> eh.. kids..
> don't try this at home.
> http://www.gothic.net/about/suicide.mov
>
> -=[ Hawk ]=-

Hahaha good old Ed who blew the shit out of his head. That is of a guy
name Ed something who was holding a news press thing because there was
charges of him taking money from somewhere and I saw this live when it
happened and it made it on TV across the nation. Man talk about blood
flow. It can also be seen in living color on one of the faces of death
tapes.

Tygertyger

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
In article <3681E0...@se.mediaone.net>, scor...@se.mediaone.net wrote:
>Hawk wrote:
>>
>> eh.. kids..
>> don't try this at home.
>> http://www.gothic.net/about/suicide.mov
>>
>> -=[ Hawk ]=-
>
>Hahaha good old Ed who blew the shit out of his head. That is of a guy
>name Ed something who was holding a news press thing because there was
>charges of him taking money from somewhere and I saw this live when it
>happened and it made it on TV across the nation. Man talk about blood
>flow. It can also be seen in living color on one of the faces of death
>tapes.

I haven't watched the Faces of Death tapes in ages. I think I have the whole
series somewhere.

Tina

Remove Spamblock to email me

Tygerlander's MK Fan Fic and Fan Art Gallery
http://www.greymaulkin.com/tygerlander

Tygerlander's MK annex page
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/4163

Tygertyger's Music page
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Underground/8137

jose andrea tinoco patron

Jun 15, 2020, 4:07:44 AM6/15/20
El sábado, 19 de diciembre de 1998, 3:00:00 (UTC-5), Hawk escribió:
> Seeing as that there is little going on in the MK world sans ]{0mbat's phonesex with a
> MKC chiq..
>
> It... TIME for a contest!
> thats right.. an MKX Kontest..
>
> MKX is giving away one black & white Furby
> We can't keep him.. he's eating up all the left over pizza!
> (..and he keeps reaching for the kitchen knives, muttering something about
> "Happy blood..choppy choppy"..
> Eh.. quite frankly.. we're all a bit worried.)
>
> Anyway.. He's all yours...
> If... YOU can correctly answer these questions.
> Each question is 10 points. Most of the answers can be found somewhere on the net.
>
> 1) What is your name?:
> 2) What's Johnny Cage's real name?:
> 3) What is your favorite color?:
> 4) Name at least 5 members of MKX?:
> 5) How many bots does MKX have on IRC?:
> 6) Name the bot(s)?:
> 6) What's Ermac's real name?:
> 7) What is the exact date MKX opened for business?:
> 8) Which is better WWF or WcW?:
> 9) Which is better Unreal, Quake2, or Half-Life?:
> 10) Flintstones Vitamins or Pez?:
> 11) Fill in the blank: "______ ain't easy"
> 12) Fill in the blanks: "_____ the ______ man who hates ____"
> 13) Name 5 major lamers who have spammed this newsgroup in the past 3 years
> (be careful, fewl!).
> 14) What number did I skip?:
> 15) Where on Earth is tattooine??:
> 16) Your age:
> 17) When was the last time Hawk updated his homepage? (Give Date)
> 18) Dammit.. do you even know his URL?? ..damn lamers.
> 19) In one word.. describe yourself.
> 20) Whats grosser than gross? (extra 10 points if you send a pic of it to er...@mkx.org)
>
> Bonus(40 points):
> -Send Hawk a 2 dollar(US) bill
>

> Answer these questions..
> the one with the most points wins the furby.
> Take him home.. teach him ebonics.. train him to kill the neighbors.
>
> -=[ Hawk ]=-
>
> --
> ________ _____ __ ______________________________
> | \`--.._ //: / _____/ /_____/ http://nemesis.home.ml.org | |
> | | '\////\'\`)' \ ____________\ Too Dangerous for the Usenet | |
> | | \/' | \ \___ ___________ Hawk on EFNet IRC | |

greetings from June 15, 2020 to December 31, 1998 WOOOOWWWW