Now my plan unfolds.

Nosaj Samoht

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
See I had a reason for asking you guys to ignore Marty. Here is phase 1
and I will tell phase 2 when it is time. See if we ignore any post Marty
says then he will:

A - Give up.
B - Do something to make himself look more stupid.
C - Enable me to do phase 2.

So just keep ignoring him and once he reaches phase 2 I will personally
email each of you in here that hate his tactics. Phase 2 should get rid
of him.
--

Sincerely,

Nosaj Samoht
scor...@mediaone.net
Administrator of The Mortal Kombat Dominion
http://www.mortalkombatdominion.com/

BabyJaNe

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
In article <386B8647...@mediaone.net>,

Nosaj Samoht <scor...@mediaone.net> wrote:
> See I had a reason for asking you guys to ignore Marty. Here is phase
> 1 and I will tell phase 2 when it is time. See if we ignore any post
> Marty says then he will:
>
> A - Give up.
> B - Do something to make himself look more stupid.

You mean like sprout another personality and start talking to himself
some more, while the rest of us sit back and wonder what the heck kind
of crack-laced weed it is he's been smoking?

--
"Live Fast... Die Young...
Leave a good-looking corpse!" ^BabyJaNe^

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Knightstorm

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
In article <84ge1j$2n6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, BabyJaNe <b4by...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>In article <386B8647...@mediaone.net>,
> Nosaj Samoht <scor...@mediaone.net> wrote:
>> See I had a reason for asking you guys to ignore Marty. Here is phase
>> 1 and I will tell phase 2 when it is time. See if we ignore any post
>> Marty says then he will:
>>
>> A - Give up.
>> B - Do something to make himself look more stupid.
>
>You mean like sprout another personality and start talking to himself
>some more, while the rest of us sit back and wonder what the heck kind
>of crack-laced weed it is he's been smoking?

And why isn't he sharing?

Knightstorm

I "CHANGE GETTA DRAGON.. SWITCH ON!!"
/|.^|^.|\ "CHANGE GETTA RYDAR... SWITCH ON!!"
\ \[0]/ / "CHANGE GETTA POSEIDON.. SWITCH ON!!"
\__|<>-<>|__/ "LETS VOLT IN.. VOLTES V!!"
\\_V_// "LET'S COMBINE.. COMBATTLER V!!"
\]|[/ "CHUTE IN.. 'DIZER GO!!"
"MAZIN.. GO!! PILIDER ON!!"
"GODBIRD... CHANGE, RAIDEEN HASSHIN!!"
"DAIKU MARYU HASSHIN!!"
"GAIKING PART ONE, PART TWO.. GO!! PART THREE GO!!
GAIKING COMBINATION COMPLETE!!"
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/~hadoken
"Yeah yeah.. i'm working on it.."

Marty_...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
Phase 2 don't work Nosaj, ya'll have already tried that, remember?
Better get a Phase 3, accept the fact that the great Marty Kombat will
always be here.
All web tv will do is just write me a letter saying dear sir, blah blah
blah,
please stop posting in the blah blah blah, and if you don't, then webtv
will blah blah blah, and then that will be the last I ever hear of them
again for another few months or so.
The truth is, they just do that Blah Blah Blah thing to keep from
looking so bad, they will not let go of my little 60 dollars every 6
months for something going on in a newsgroup.
Besides, I haven't really threatened anybody here in Goro knows how long
that has been.
All I have done is just post all these god gifted things for all my fans
to read.
Besides, you may thing I am joking when I say this, but I get tons of
letters from people all the time asking me about the real Mortal Kombat,
and lucky for them, I have tons of stuff I will gladly send them at no
cost except allot of time in reading.
My day is very large as far as my personal life is concerned. I usually
travel on thurday nights to get to the Mortal Friday tournaments on
Friday. I get back on Saturday, then I write to all my fans......Around
noon each day, I usually go out into the Lin Kuei headquarters and kick
anybody's ass that wants a fight. I think yesterday, I ran out and had
like 4 Lin Kuei warriors drop off of a building and the fight was on.
Hell, all I wanted was just drink of water, gee.
Anyway, I go to one of our training rooms where I teach class 4 hours
per day, daily.
I have students that I train in the ways of the Lin Kuei warrior.
Busy day to say the least. So although man of you may not like me, you
must admit, I have some talents, and I am one hell of a good teacher,
and spend tons of hours watching every move of my enemies....HA HA HA HA
HA HA!

MKMike

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
he's gotta point guys... his rantings about there being a real Mortal Kombat
is a little (a lot) far-fetched. I read some of his stories... I dunno if
he made them up or not, but they were actually pretty interesting. If you
ignore the obnoxiousness of him, and the multiple personalities... his
writings themselves are pretty good. He's a very imaginative ten year old.
(just kidding man, calm down) I don't want to be flamed or anything... I
kinda wish he'd stick with one personality though. And for a suggestion...
read the "Animality" one. the connection between dream and reality is
really cool. I hope it was the animality one anyway.

MKMike

jose andrea tinoco patron

Jun 15, 2020, 3:24:27 AM6/15/20
El viernes, 31 de diciembre de 1999, 3:00:00 (UTC-5), MKMike escribió:
greetings from June 15, 2020 to December 31, 1999 WOOOOWWWW