To those pricks in S.C. Iowa

Venom

Jan 23, 1994, 10:17:02 PM1/23/94
In article <CK437...@sunfish.usd.edu> jz...@charlie.usd.edu writes:
>I have a message for any of you little bastards in Sioux City Iowa. I was
>down there a few weeks ago and those few of you refused to tell me any
>of the finishing moves. Well, guess what? I found my way onto this
>wonderful little news net and got the moves for myself. Now, guess what?
>As soon as I get my funds in order, I'm going to TAK you pieces of shit
>to death and perform any and all fatalities just for starters. For those
>of you innocent bystanders, the reason I say TAKs is because they called
>me cheap for using that part of the game that was built in. That's right,

***Lots of shit deleted about how mean he really is***

I have just one thing to say:Watch your blood pressure.

There's no such thing as chance; wa...@lamar.ColoState.EDU
And what to us seems merest accident
Springs from the deepest source of destiny. Just livin' in my SANITARIUM
--Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller
1759-1805

jz...@charlie.usd.edu

Jan 23, 1994, 9:06:42 PM1/23/94
I have a message for any of you little bastards in Sioux City Iowa. I was
down there a few weeks ago and those few of you refused to tell me any
of the finishing moves. Well, guess what? I found my way onto this
wonderful little news net and got the moves for myself. Now, guess what?
As soon as I get my funds in order, I'm going to TAK you pieces of shit
to death and perform any and all fatalities just for starters. For those
of you innocent bystanders, the reason I say TAKs is because they called
me cheap for using that part of the game that was built in. That's right,
I'm going to kick your asses just because you wouldn't share some moves
with me. I may be a spoiled sport, but I don't take kindly to assholes
that (a) don't share moves with a fellow kombatants of good caliber that
aren't out just to get the moves, and (b) make themselves out to be bigger and and better than they really are. I consider myself to be somewhat of a law
man and if might makes right, then so be it. So stay ready, I'll be down
in a couple of weeks

Sincerely,
Jamie R. Zepp

University of South Dakota

"You tell him I'm coming. You tell him Wyatt (Zepp) is coming, and hell's
coming with me." -Kurt Russell, Tombstone

Bill Kirby

Jan 23, 1994, 11:09:05 PM1/23/94
> [pointless rant deleted]

It's a game. Lighten up. Sheesh.