SZ's Deep Freeze

Phil McRevice

Jan 11, 1994, 9:19:11 AM1/11/94
In case any body doesn't know, SZ's deep freeze can be executed any time.
The FAQ left the impression that it could only be done for a fatatlity.

Christopher Hopkins

Jan 11, 1994, 11:42:17 AM1/11/94

>In case any body doesn't know, SZ's deep freeze can be executed any time.
>The FAQ left the impression that it could only be done for a fatatlity.

As far as I know the deep freeze bug was fixed in 2.0+ versions. The SZ deep
freeze can only be done on 1.4 machines. This is from what I hear, not what I
know. Although, I have tried it on a 2.1 machine and it doesn't work from what
I can tell.

Chris

Spencer K. Olson

Jan 11, 1994, 1:12:22 PM1/11/94

Sub Zero's deep freeze can only be done at any time on Revision 1.4
machines and is considered bad taste to use, and we will NOT be held
responsible for any physical injury you suffer from using this on
someone who is sick and tired of this bug.

Spencer Olson
ols...@elof.iit.edu

Rape me, my friend

Jan 11, 1994, 1:05:38 PM1/11/94
In article <1994Jan11.1...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>, anon...@nyx.cs.du.edu (Phil McRevice) writes:
>In case any body doesn't know, SZ's deep freeze can be executed any time.
>The FAQ left the impression that it could only be done for a fatatlity.

Bonehead...read the FAQ a little better...it says that in a _1.4_ it
can be done in normal combat. And if you actually use that move against human
opponents, I hope you have your skin flayed off by rabid weasels.

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfernschplenden schlitter crascrendon fried digger
dingle dangle dongle dungle burstein von knacker thrasher apple banger horowitz
ticolensic grander knotty spelltinkle grandlich grumblemeyer speltwasser
kurstlich himbleeison bahnwagen gutenabend bitte ein nürnburger bratwustle
gerspurten mitz weimache luber hundsfut gumberaber schönendanker kalbsfleisch
mittler aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

Steve Bohne

Jan 11, 1994, 12:44:46 PM1/11/94
In article <1994Jan11.1...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu> anon...@nyx.cs.du.edu (Phil McRevice) writes:
>In case any body doesn't know, SZ's deep freeze can be executed any time.
>The FAQ left the impression that it could only be done for a fatatlity.

This only works on versions 1.4 - 2.0 so don't be disappointed if it
doesn't work on your machine. The bug was corrected in version 2.1 so
now you can only deep-freeze for the fatality.

Steve

--
Steve Bohne
sbo...@wpi.WPI.EDU

Patrick Gray

Jan 11, 1994, 5:24:58 PM1/11/94
In article <1994Jan11.1...@iitmax.iit.edu>, ols...@elof.acc.iit.edu (Spencer K. Olson) writes:

>Sub Zero's deep freeze can only be done at any time on Revision 1.4
>machines and is considered bad taste to use, and we will NOT be held
>responsible for any physical injury you suffer from using this on
>someone who is sick and tired of this bug.

How do you do it though?

>Spencer Olson
>ols...@elof.iit.edu

Ficus Kirkpatrick

Jan 11, 1994, 11:35:16 PM1/11/94
anon...@nyx.cs.du.edu (Phil McRevice) writes:

> In case any body doesn't know, SZ's deep freeze can be executed any time.
> The FAQ left the impression that it could only be done for a fatatlity.

Sigh.
-ficus-
--

Shinnokxz