Maxxing out win and battle counters on MK 1-4???

Charles Grey

Sep 23, 2022, 4:27:18 PM9/23/22
How high do they go? Do they cap or reset? On SNES MK2 the counter glitched out after 100 wins. Anyone ever play that long without the machine overheating? Just curious!

Perrobotillo

Apr 15, 2023, 1:18:06 AM4/15/23
El viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2022 a la(s) 15:27:18 UTC-5, Charles Grey escribió:
> How high do they go? Do they cap or reset? On SNES MK2 the counter glitched out after 100 wins. Anyone ever play that long without the machine overheating? Just curious!
Are you talking specifically about software or hardware?
in emulator it has happened and I vaguely remember what happened in super nintendo

Charles Grey

Jun 23, 2023, 8:28:42 PM6/23/23
Either one, but specifically original arcade hardware.