OT - US Intelligence leaders ask Congress to cancel national security hearings to avoid angering Trump

Sygmund_F

Jan 17, 2020, 10:28:58 PM1/17/20
Hunter, a Daily Kos staffer writes:

=======================================

This is unbelievable - and yet not. United States intelligence officials are "quietly"
asking the House and Senate to cancel public hearings on this year's World Wide Threats
Assessment, the report outlining the major risks to United States security as identified
by the nation's intelligence community, so as to avoid angering Donald Trump.

The problem, reports CNN, is Trump's furious reaction last year when top members of the
intelligence community gave testimony to Congress during last year's hearings that
conflicted with Donald Trump's own public claims. In particular, Director of National
Intelligence Dan Coats, who was forced out of his position soon afterward, and CIA
director Gina Haspel testified that there was no evidence Iran was attempting to build
nuclear weapons; this was met by sputtering tweets from Trump calling them "wrong" and
telling them to "go back to school!"

So U.S. intelligence officials are asking that hearings on the top national security
issues not take place so that they will not anger Donald Trump by disputing his own
evidence conspiracy theories.

Profiles in courage this ain't. But it is yet another step down into authoritarian
territory, in which the government of a nation begins to sweep facts that may counter Dear
Leader's own personal, possibly entirely made-up whims out of public view. Trump's Twitter
proclamations, many of which are not only brazen lies but tinged with paranoia and
conspiracy, are now being elevated over the analyses of the nation's collected
intelligence infrastructure because nobody in his administration dares publicly contradict
him when he's lying to the American people.

This is insanity. This is authoritarianism by way of rank institutional cowardice. If this
were happening in any other nation, our press would not hesitate to call the leader a
despot, or corrupt, or unstable, or all of the above. At every tested point, our systems
are failing around us. It is not that Trump himself is breaking them; his party has been
working with absolute precision to ensure each limb snaps.

Source:
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/1/16/1911984/-Intelligence-leaders-ask-Congress-to-cancel-national-security-hearings-to-avoid-angering-Trump?

=====================================

If you're an American and this does not frighten the bejesus out of you, then you've
forgotten what freedom and democracy is all about...

======================
Sygmund Froyd

Gerrys Worst Nightmare

Jan 18, 2020, 11:52:00 AM1/18/20
On 1/17/2020 9:29 PM, Sygmund_F aka FUCKTARD, aka Lying Gerry Binder,
aka Sigmund Froyd, aka Walt_M, aka Nurse Ratched, aka waltmitty, aka
N=N+1, aka Hurty McButt-Hurt, aka La Cockroach, aka Putin's Bitch, aka
Chicken Little, aka Nutsack Ratfuck aka Suckman_Fucktard a communist
lying blowhard troll, welfare fraudster fucknut, terrorist sympathizing,
dole-bludging, anal retentive limpdick, race-baiting, Net Cop Spider,
Wanker Spider, Humourless Git Spider, Control Freak Spider, racist
anarchist, cry-bully, village idiot, ass-licking, sperm guzzling, cock
snogging, scrotum sucking, bum banging, pig fucking, Fritz admiring,
animal fondling, wank cloth, spunk trumpet, thunder cunt,
waste-of-rations, spunk bubble horrenda-cunt, terrorist-supporting,
spittle-flecked, mean-spirited, bigoted freak, social justice
glitter-warrior, fucknugget card carrying member of the Aussie Nazi
Party with a GOD complex whined:

> Hunter, a Daily Kos staffer writes:
>
> The problem, reports CNN,

Daily Kos and CNN AGAIN!!!!

You are about as stupid as a rock.

Quit pushing fake news asshole.....

https://funkyimg.com/i/31uui.jpg

https://funkyimg.com/i/31uuc.jpg

https://funkyimg.com/i/31uud.jpg

https://funkyimg.com/i/31uue.jpg

https://funkyimg.com/i/31uug.jpg

https://funkyimg.com/i/31uuh.jpg

https://funkyimg.com/i/31uuj.jpg

https://funkyimg.com/i/31uuk.jpg

--
___________________
| |

______________________________________
| |
Projection, Thy Name Is Gerry!
|______________________________________|
\ (• •) /
\ /
---
| |

Lying Gerry's Motto: Lie, Deny and Counter-accuse:
Tell a lie Often and Loud enough and MAYBE someone will believe it:

Got any flight sim talk to contribute here today Walnut?

Let the good times roll...

Hero's war cry: "Keep on hosing the Freedom
Fighters and wasting away the teenagers, so
we can brag about it to the gilded youths.
Let the good times roll!!!

Offense is always free in usenet
================================

Those Offended by my Sigs are generally only self-professed war heroes,
PX warriors, newsgroup destroyers, lying blowhards, Trolls, bigots,
Pathetic Pious Pricks, POSER's, anti-American's, terrorist sympathizers,
anal retentive limpdicks, f*ckwits, lying toxic mega trolls,
race-baiters, Bacon Boys and village idiots.
It is delivered only in the form of harmless, tiny little electronic
characters appearing on their monitors, tablets or cell phones.

---------------------------

POSER - Exaggerator

Exaggerators actually served, but inflate or in some cases just
make up important details. These are the kinds of people who,
for example, might have been a cook but want everyone to think
that he was some kind of elite ninja SpecOps killer.
They generally have enough knowledge about the military to fake
it with their civilian friends, but usually get outed quickly enough
when in the company of other veterans, especially those with the
kind of experience that the poser is claiming to have.
http://www.havokjournal.com/culture/veterans-hate-posers-much/

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING preventing people posting
flightsim and/or aviation related material here except
Lying Gerry and the NoT's intolerance of the rights
of others and their psychological inability to stop
posting confrontational, hypocritical, broken logic,
totally unrelated to simming.

Therefore, please do not complain about any lack of
flightsim and/or aviation related material here if _you_
have not complained directly to Lying Gerry and/or to the NoT.
In the meantime, please enjoy the thought provoking
"off-topic" discussions brought to you by the destroyers
of AGMFS, Lying Gerry and the NoT.
Who knows, they may even fry your mind.

The facts speak for themselves:

Fact [1]: Two control freaks (Lying Gerry and his flying monkey
Cyril), who thought they owned this newsgroup, attacked the rest
of the group and tried to ostracized them because they
occasionally voiced OT Posts.

Fact [2]: Lying Gerry "trolled" insanely for years.
Lying Gerry then blamed everyone else for the destruction
of the newsgroup by claiming he was the victim.

*False Victimization Syndrome*
The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is
harassing him/her. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a
number of well-known cases. – And yet ANOTHER hallmark of your average
Troll"

===================================
THE AGMFS GROUP HAS MOVED AWAY TO:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1433553270286096/

N=N+1

Jan 18, 2020, 7:32:36 PM1/18/20
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:51:57 -0600, Bob Smith, a.k.a. Bob_Copter_Six,
a.k.a. Truth Sayer, a.k.a. Gerrys Worst Nightmare, a Trump-voting,
AR-15 loving, fake news regurgitating, Stormfront, Breitbart, Infowars
and The Daily Stormer reading, obnoxious, lying, defamatory,
cyberstalking, neo-Nazi white supremacist "patriot" TOXIC ABUSE TROLL
who may even be a member of white nationalist terror groups such as
"Atomwaffen" and "The Base", and who was majorly instrumental in the
destruction of this once fine flight sim newsgroup once again used the
following derogatory, defamatory, abusive and untrue terms (to mention
but a few) when referring to Gerry Binder:

> Nutsack Ratfuck

> Suckman_Fucktard

> welfare fraudster fucknut,

> terrorist sympathizing

> terrorist-supporting

> dole-bludging, anal retentive limpdick

> Wanker Spider

> village idiot

> ass-licking, sperm guzzling, cock snogging, scrotum sucking, bum
> banging, pig fucking, Fritz admiring, animal fondling wank cloth

> spunk trumpet

> thunder cunt

> spunk bubble horrenda-cunt

This AmeriKKKan "patriot" is one of a small group of abusive and
defamatory cyber thugs who destroyed this newsgroup by waging their
five-year-long cyber-bullying War On Gerry, starting in 2010.

And why? Well, it's all because Gerry had the temerity to call out
and challenge OFF TOPIC American "patriot" war propaganda bullshit
(and other off topic crap) which had no place in a newsgroup
purporting to be an international flightsim forum.

Thanks to the efforts of Bully boB and his small gaggle of "patriot"
compadres, this newsgroup ceased being a flightsim newsgroup in 2015.
Since then he has continued, like the true "patriot" that he is, to
ongoingly hurl abuse at Gerry and spread defamatory lies about him.
So, to be clear, Bully boB has been abusing and defaming Gerry for
NINE YEARS now! And it is still ongoing.

Abuse and defamatory lies. That's all Bully boB's got.

That's his best shot.

Says it all, really. So, as you can see, dear reader, Bully boB - like
most AmeriKKKan "patriots" - has severe unresolved psychological
issues. Cognitive dissonance and psychological projection have so
severely distorted his already-fucked worldview that he, like his
hero, Donald "I cannot tell a lie" Trump, no longer has even the
faintest grip on reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

=============================
US war cry: "Keep on killin' 'em till
they submit to our superior culture!
Hooah!!!"
=============================
US Rationalisation #1: "We had to
destroy the village in order to save
it."
=============================
US Rationalisation #2: "We had to
destroy the country in order to save
it."
=============================
US Rationalisation #3: "We had to
destroy the world in order to save
it."
=============================
Bully boB's Rationalisation:
"We 'patriots' had to destroy this
newsgroup in order to save it from
'the Beast of AGMSFS'."
=============================

Gerrys Worst Nightmare

Jan 19, 2020, 12:07:09 PM1/19/20
On 1/18/2020 6:32 PM, N=N+1 aka FUCKTARD, aka Lying Gerry Binder, aka
Sigmund Froyd, aka Sygmund_F, aka Walt_M, aka Nurse Ratched, aka
waltmitty, aka Hurty McButt-Hurt, aka La Cockroach, aka Putin's Bitch,
aka Chicken Little, aka Nutsack Ratfuck aka Suckman_Fucktard a communist
lying blowhard troll, welfare fraudster fucknut, terrorist sympathizing,
dole-bludging, anal retentive limpdick, race-baiting, Net Cop Spider,
Wanker Spider, Humourless Git Spider, Control Freak Spider, racist
anarchist, cry-bully, village idiot, ass-licking, sperm guzzling, cock
snogging, scrotum sucking, bum banging, pig fucking, Fritz admiring,
animal fondling, wank cloth, spunk trumpet, thunder cunt,
waste-of-rations, spunk bubble horrenda-cunt, terrorist-supporting,
spittle-flecked, mean-spirited, bigoted freak, social justice
glitter-warrior, fucknugget card carrying member of the Aussie Nazi
Party with a GOD complex once again used the following derogatory,
defamatory, abusive and untrue terms (to mention but a few) when
referring to The Truth Sayer::

The Daily Stormer reading,

obnoxious,

lying,

defamatory,

cyberstalking,

neo-Nazi

white supremacist

TOXIC ABUSE TROLL

who may even be a card carrying member of white nationalist terror
groups such as "Atomwaffen" and "The Base",

This Aussie "communist" is an abusive and defamatory cyber thug who
destroyed this newsgroup by waging his five-year-long cyber-bullying War
On AGMFS, starting in 2010.

And why? Well, it's all because AGMFS members had the temerity to call
out and challenge his anti_American propaganda bullshit (and other off
topic crap) which had no place in a newsgroup
purporting to be an international flightsim forum.

Thanks to the efforts of Gerry Binder this newsgroup ceased being a
flightsim newsgroup in 2015.

Since then he has continued, like the true "commie" that he is, to hurl
abuse at The Truth Sayer and spread defamatory lies about him.

So, to be clear, Gerry Binder has been abusing and defaming The Truth
Sayer for NINE YEARS now! And it is still ongoing.

Abuse and defamatory lies. That's all Gerry Binder's got.

That's his best shot.

Says it all, really. So, as you can see, dear reader, Gerry Binder -
like most Aussie "commies" - has severe unresolved psychological issues.

Cognitive dissonance and psychological projection have so severely
distorted his already-fucked world view that he, like his hero, Vladimir
Putin, no longer has even the faintest grip on reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

GOD

Jan 30, 2020, 2:42:46 PM1/30/20
Dear reader, are you wondering what the fuck is going on here?

Simple. This is the smouldering ruin of what was once a fine
international flight simmers newsgroup. These days it mostly has only
two people posting here. The newsgroup has devolved into a protracted
cyberspacial street brawl between an abusive, lying, defamatory
cyber-bully and his karmic nemesis.

The cyber-bully is Bob Smith, a bitter and twisted American veteran of
America's war against the people of Iraq (Operation Desert Storm) and
who clearly suffers from a severe case of untreated PTSD. Bob's
aliases here include Bob_Copter_Six, Gerrys Worst Nightmare, Truth
Sayer, GIRLY MAN ALERT!!!, FUCKTARD ALERT!!!, ASS-PIRATE ALERT!!!,
ASSCLOWN ALERT!!!, ASSCLOWN AWARD!!!

Bob is a, war justifying, war glorifying, capitalism-loving, Trump-
voting, fake news regurgitating, Storm Front, Breitbart, Infowars and
Daily Stormer reading white nationalist "patriot" who abuses and
cyber-bullies people who say things he doesn't agree with - especially
if they cast aspersions on America's self-serving, mass murdering
foreign policy, past or present. If he disagrees with you he won't
enter into any rational debate with you, he'll abuse and vilify you
for daring to voice your opinion. Apparently he hasn't yet heard of
the First Amendment to America's constitution.

His karmic nemisis is Gerry Binder, a bitter and twisted Australian
veteran of America's war against the people of Vietnam, who also
suffers from PTSD and although he has received treatment for this, the
success of that treatment has been questioned by some. His aliases
include Walt_M, Sygmund_F, Nurse Ratched, N=N+1, and GOD.

Gerry is anti-war, politically left-leaning, and believes that
America's form of buccaneer capitalism is a toxic Big Business scam
that enriches few whilst exploiting the fuck out of everyone else,
both home and abroad. Furthermore, he believes that America's
military-industrial complex, as forewarned by President Eisenhower,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY has so totally ensnared
the American economy and its people that America can actually no
longer afford to let world peace break out because that would not only
crash the American economy, but also break the military-industrial
complex's usurped grip on global power. Hence America's economy is
dependent on conflict, war (US sanctioned mass murder), arms sales,
and global dominance. Another notable American general who saw this
whole mess coming as far back as 1934 was US Marine Corps Major
General Smedley Butler. He wrote the booklet War Is A Racket - you
can download a free PDF copy here:
https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

It's no surprise then that Gerry, who naiively believed he was
fighting for freedom and democracy in Vietnam, became disgusted with
what he subsequently came to believe has happened to the American-
dominated "West".

So, even in here, history was always going to happen, and to fully
understand that history we need to scan a long way back through this
newsgroup's archives. Significantly, June 2001 is a good start point.

Back then AGMFS was a friendly Flight Simulation Group filled with a
mixture of international personalities with a variety of skills and
expertise to bring to the table. Everyone from Airline and Military
pilots with everything from Airline Transport Pilot Certificates to
Flight Simulation Enthusiasts and computer experts to hobbyists with
a joystick. Everyone with something to offer and each willing to help
each other when ever they could. 99% of posts here were "on-topic".

And then, on September 11, 2001, shit happened. A group who were once
upon a time Reagan's CIA trained, CIA armed, and Saudi-funded
Wahabist fundamentalist Islamist "freedom fighters", a group that
was instrumental in running the Russian army out of Afghanistan, a
group that was, by then, also seriously pissed off with America's war
mongering, self-serving and domineering foreign policy in the Middle
East, said "ENOUGH !!!" - and they flew planes into strategic
targets in the US in order to, in _their_ view, give the Americans a
taste of their own medicine. And thus did America's toxic and
self-serving Middle Eastern foreign policy pidgeons come home to
roost - big time.

Chalmers Johnson wrote an excellent trilogy of well researched books
on the subject of American foreign policy "blowback" if you want to
know more:
https://www.thenation.com/article/blowback-world-chalmers-johnson/

And once you've got your brain around Chalmers Johnson's mind-opening
elucidations, you might like to further your education of
belligerent, arrogant, self-serving, mass murderous American foreign
policy by working your way through the following reading list:

Killing Hope - by William Blum
The Normalization of War - by Andrew J. Bacevich
Dreaming War - by Gore Vidal
A Pretext for War - by James Bamford
Perpetual War [...] - by Gore Vidal
Secrets - by Daniel Ellsberg
A Bright Shining Lie - by Neil Sheehan
Body Of Secrets - by James Bamford
Rogue State - by William Blum
Rogue States - by Noam Chomsky
Rogue Nation - by Clyde Prestowitz
The Last Empire - by Gore Vidal
A People's History of The U.S. - by Howard Zinn
The Best Democracy Money Can Buy - by Greg Palast
Hegemony or Survival - by Noam Chomsky
After The Empire by Emmanuel Todd
Tell Me No Lies - by John Pilger

Now, back to the topic du jour:

In the emotion-charged months after 9/11, and through to 2004, here in
AGMSFS, there followed _many_ OFF TOPIC and acrimonious POLITICAL
arguments. Osama bin Laden and his "Reagan's Freedom Fighters" had
driven the American "patriot" flight simmers (not to mention America
as a whole) absolutely and certifiably apeshit.

Seems Americans are fine with having sent their "finest" to kill
_millions_ in the wars of aggression America has orchestrated, and yet
they go completely nuts when some people who are traumatised out of
their PTSD skulls, and totally pissed of with their countries being
monstered by America, come along and kill a few thousand Americans on
home soil. Strange, that... sort of like they have no capacity at
all for empathy - i.e. understanding how it feels to have your country
bombed to the shithouse, your house blown to smithereens, your mother,
father, sister and/or brother killed or permanently maimed - all
because America has decided your country needs a bit of "assistance"
whilst it steals your oil (or whatever else piqued its interest.)

Anyway, by the end of 2004 many of the European posters, as well as
many moderate American posters, had disappeared - having chosen to
exit the toxic atmosphere created by these "patriots" - an atmosphere
in which America's ham-fisted response to the events of 9/11 was
"defended" by these "patriots" launching vicious personal attacks
against anyone who dared to question or critique it.

Thus did a hard core of a half dozen or so American "patriot" cyber-
bullies establish their grip on what was once a fine INTERNATIONAL
flight simmers newsgroup. George W Bush's "War On Terror" had invaded
AGMSFS. These were the "patriot" cyber-thugs whom "Dallas" (Norman
Edwin Burton) would later proudly refer to as this newsgroup's "immune
system". And they would pile on with personal attacks and personal
abuse and vilification upon anyone who "misbehaved". According to
_their_ warped perception, all was still well in what _they_ now
thought of as _their_ newsgroup.

Gerry arrived here in early 2009. For the first six months or so he
was "well behaved", but by late 2009 he was getting heartily sick of
regularly seeing OFF TOPIC, American "patriotic" (political
propaganda) crap interspersed with OFF TOPIC misogynistic comments and
"jokes" and OFF TOPIC racist comments, and so he began to challenge
some of that stuff, particularly the OFF TOPIC war-glorifying and OFF
TOPIC war-mongering type of comments, and, you guessed it, all hell
broke loose!

It quickly became obvious that calling out OFF TOPIC racism, OFF TOPIC
misogyny, OFF TOPIC war glorification and OFF TOPIC war propaganda -
and being critical of US foreign policy, past and/or present - was a
"crime" warranting nothing less than the vilification and
ostracisation of such an "offender" by Dallas's "immune system".

A gaggle of "patriot" cyber bullies had launched their "War On Gerry".

And it was not to long before 50% of the traffic here was made up of
very long threads characterised by personal abuse levelled against
Gerry, with Gerry predictably availing himself of his inalienable
right to self-defence against said personal attacks.

And thus A FIVE YEAR LONG WAR of cyber-bullying was waged against
Gerry in their futile attempt to drive him out. And the more they
abused him, the more resolved he became to prevail against their
bullying. Their disingenuous (and vilificatious) catchcry was "Gerry
is a toxic troll".

In their hubris they imagined that Gerry would quickly wilt in the
face of their vilificatious and defamatory lies and abuse. The fatal
flaw in their "reasoning" was that they failed to understand that
Gerry, an Australian Vietnam war veteran who was, these days, severely
pissed off at having been lied to about the need to invade Vietnam -
and America's entire Cold War scam - was made of much, much sterner
stuff.

Not only did these "patriot" ABUSE TROLLS lose the war of their own
making, but their war had destroyed this newsgroup. And, being the
liars they were, they blamed it all on Gerry. "Gerry destroyed this
newsgroup" was now their new catchcry.

If only, much earlier on, they had been civil in how they dealt with
those who had expressed doubts about the US response to 9/11, and
later, (since they labelled Gerry a "troll") if only they had heeded
the well-understood wisdom of "not feeding the troll", this newsgroup
could arguably have remained very viable indeed. Sadly, in true
American "patriot" style, they still blame everyone except themselves.

Sadly too, it's the only way in which they can justify their
"patriotic" investment in the deluded, megalomanic idea that America
is the rightful, ordained-by-God, master and ruler of the "free" world
- "and that includes flightsim newsgroups too, goddammit !!! Hooah!!"

AGMSFS's "immune system" turned out to be very much like a fatal dose
of AIDS in that Dallas's much vaunted "immune cells" ended up killing
its own body.

In here it doesn't really matter that much. All they destroyed was a
UseNet newsgroup that was probably already doomed by technological
"progress", but out there, in the real world, where those very same
"patriotic" attitudes shape American foreign (global !!!) policy, if I
were you, dear reader, I'd be afraid. VERY afraid...

"Dallas's Cowboys do AGMSFS":
http://checkthisout999.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/blog-post_28.html

====================

UPDATE: From 2015 onwards, upon the demise of this newsgroup,
and to ensure that it remained a smouldering ruin with no hope of
recovery, one Trump-voting Texan "patriot" cyberstalker in particular,
Bob Smith (who just happened to be one of Dallas's loyal foot
soldiers), kept posting (and indeed still does post) personal attacks
upon Gerry in the form of vilificatious and defamtory lies.

And so, history keeps right on happening...

=== It's time to guzzle another Copter_Six_Pack ===

Bob Smith, a.k.a. Bob_Copter_Six, a.k.a. Truth Sayer, a.k.a. Gerrys
Worst Nightmare hates Gerry Binder's "offensive" sigs. Classic
examples of which are as follows:

> Offence freely given to those who wish to take it.

and

> =====================================
> US war cry: "Keep on killin' 'em till
> they submit to our superior culture!
> Hooah!!!"
> =====================================

Here he is, playing dress ups:
https://checkthisout999.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-truth-slayer.html

Interestingly, Bob is offended by stuff Gerry has uttered, but, for
some weird unfathomable reason (maybe it's a "patriot" thang), he is
NOT offended when his own country, America, does the following:

[1] Instigating and waging state-sanctioned mass murder all over
this planet to further its own corrupt empire and calling that
"fighting for freedom and democracy".

[2] Conducting, aiding and abetting assassination plots in other
countries because their leaders are not "US-friendly".***

[3] Training and funding people to overthow regimes which are not
"US-friendly".***

[4] Actively supporting and arming non-democratic, mass murderous
regimes which _are_ "US-friendly".***

*** "US-friendly" is code for "letting American corporations vacuum
huge profits out of their countries whilst paying local employees
peanuts and avoiding local taxes."

The only people Gerry (happily) offends are nutjobs who, like himself,
were once suckered into that mass-murderous shit-storm which is US
foreign policy, but who, _unlike_ himself, refuse to acknowledge the
evils inherent in [1], [2], [3] and [4] above.

These days Gerry's "offensiveness" is NOT accomplished by
participating in or condoning America's mass murder of millions in
order to "liberate" them so as to expose their countries to economic
rape and pillage by corporations whose major shareholders
"accidentally" happen to be mega-rich American citizens.

Nor by offensively strewing millions of cluster bomblets all over
their countryside which will continue to kill and maim innocent
civilians for decades to come.

Nor by offensively polluting their landscape with "agent orange" or
depleted uranium, thereby making millions of innocent civilians sick
and causing millions of birth defects for decades to come.

Nor by offensively using armed drones to violate another country's
sovereign airspace to assassinate "terror suspects" without affording
said "suspects" anything even vaguely resembling due process.

No, Gerry's "offensiveness" is delivered _only_ in the form of
harmless, tiny little electronic characters appearing on people's
monitors, tablets or cell phones, and his "offensiveness" is generally
only experienced by, and limited to, those who are apologists for
state sanctioned mass murder and the glorification of war.

=================================

Gerrys Worst Nightmare

Jan 31, 2020, 10:49:00 AM1/31/20
On 1/30/2020 1:42 PM, GOD aka FUCKTARD, aka Lying Gerry Binder, aka
Sigmund Froyd, aka Sygmund_F, aka Walt_M, aka Nurse Ratched, aka
waltmitty, aka N=N+1, aka Hurty McButt-Hurt, aka La Cockroach, aka
Putin's Bitch, aka Chicken Little, aka Nutsack Ratfuck aka
Suckman_Fucktard a communist lying blowhard troll, welfare fraudster
fucknut, terrorist sympathizing, dole-bludging, anal retentive limpdick,
race-baiting, Net Cop Spider, Wanker Spider, Humourless Git Spider,
Control Freak Spider, racist anarchist, cry-bully, village idiot,
ass-licking, sperm guzzling, cock snogging, scrotum sucking, bum
banging, pig fucking, Fritz admiring, animal fondling, wank cloth, spunk
trumpet, thunder cunt, waste-of-rations, spunk bubble horrenda-cunt,
terrorist-supporting, spittle-flecked, mean-spirited, bigoted freak,
social justice glitter-warrior, fucknugget card carrying member of the
Aussie Nazi Party with a GOD complex whined:

> Dear reader, are you wondering what the fuck is going on here?
>
> Simple.

No one gives a shit what you say. Babble on dude!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're still a Commie... Your hero Lenin
wasn't the liar you are.

The goal of Socialism is Communism - Vladimir Lenin
https://www.facebook.com/Capitalists/photos/a.226491315514.290842.188355460514/10158949878665515/?type=3&theater

DISCLAIMER:

This Anti-American, Anti-Capitalist, hate-fueled argument by a
self-affirmed communist is hereby considered invalid.

Everything you spew is Marxist Propaganda designed solely to agitate and
is labeled as such here now.

You are an unassimilated immigrant, an anti-war activist, a terrorist
sympathizer and a communist. Odds are great that the Aussie Government
has active physical and electronic surveillance on your ass. If I was
other people around you I'd be careful of any contact I would have with
the likes of you.

On 12/14/2018 6:29 PM, Nurse Ratched wrote:>

> But be that as it may, what's wrong with being a "Communist", boBBy
> Dearest?

On 12/6/2017 7:50 PM, Diogenes wrote:

I'm happy not to argue whether Jesus was a communist or a socialist.
That would be splitting hairs. To me they are, broadly speaking, the
same.

=================
Onya bike...

Gerry

>> ...an anti-war activist,

> And damned proud of it!!! Hooah!!!

On 12/14/2018 6:29 PM, Nurse Ratched wrote:>
>> ...an anti-war activist,
>
> You say that like it's a bad thing, boBBy Dearst.

>> ...a terrorist sympathizer...

> Wrong. One can_understand_ what gives rise to people
> becoming "terrorists" without being a sympathiser. When
> you learn the difference between "sympathy" and "empathy",
> you will have become a man, my son...

On 12/14/2018 6:29 PM, Nurse Ratched wrote:>
> I do NOT sympathise with terrorsts. I _empathise_

*Actually empathizing is worse than sympathizing you terrorist
sympathizer*.
------
https://www.dictionary.com/e/empathy-vs-sympathy/
The differences between the most commonly used meanings of these two
terms is:

Unlike sympathy, empathy has come to be used in a more broad way than it
was when it was first introduced; the term is now most often used to
refer to the capacity or ability to imagine oneself in the situation of
another, experiencing the emotions, ideas, or opinions of that person.

sympathy is feeling compassion, sorrow, or pity for the hardships that
another person encounters
empathy is putting yourself in the shoes of another, which is why actors
often talk about it.
--------

(Semantics - Empathy/Sympathy = Same thing, and in your own words you
now verify you are a Terrorist Sympathizer)

{Empathy - Sympathetic, sad concern for someone in misfortune:
commiseration, compassion, condolence, pity, sympathy. See pity. A very
close understanding between persons: sympathy.}

On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 1:19:52 AM UTC-5, Gerry Binder wrote:
> I'll just say this though: 9/11 was payback for decades of attrocious
> US foreign policy in the middle east. It was come-uppance. And a
> whole mountain of propaganda has been piled on to top of that truth in
> order to conceal it. they call it "perception management".

> Love and kisses,
>
> Mildred

https://funkyimg.com/i/31RxS.jpg

GOD

Jan 31, 2020, 4:12:29 PM1/31/20

Dear reader, are you wondering what the fuck is going on here?