GNG - can't continue

Bruno Cosentino

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99
the gng (Ghost's 'n' Goblins) rom works well, but I can't figure out how to
continue
the game...I ahve to start over from the beginning each time.
Am I missing something, or is there another gng rom out there that has the
continu function?
- Bruno
bruno.c...@toronto.edu

Hemi

May 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/20/99

Bruno Cosentino <bruno.c...@toronto.edu> wrote in article <EnT03.13904$J74.2...@news2.rdc1.on.home.com>...

Ever heard of gamelist.txt? It comes in the MAME zipfile

and lo and behold it says for Ghosts n Goblins...

Known issues:
- To continue a game, insert a coin and keep fire pressed while pressing 1 (or 2)

fancy that.

ChrisW

May 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/26/99
Hmm, just what he needed - an arrogant response.....

Hemi <he...@as-if.com> wrote in message

Jack

May 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/27/99

Hey, the guy couldn't be bothered to check the resources he had at
hand before posting a Usenet article. That's ground for a sarcastic
response IMHO.

Just think of what Usenet would be like if everyone did this!

--
Jack
----

- George Carlin

Mark Coleman

May 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/31/99
Were all human though, we all make mistakes..