You know, nothing really

Thomas Harte

Dec 22, 2001, 5:07:53 PM12/22/01
I was just browsing the 'net and came across the thing about the Atari Lynx
encryption technologies now being public property (even if Harry Dodgson's
'graphical walk-through for encrypting games' is a broken link). So it got
me thinking back to my little experiments in Atari Lynx coding, and so I've
decided to finally close the book on the 'Command : Starship' thing that I'm
sure I mentioned here before by uploading the source code and a copy of the
binary from the very last time I worked on it. I additionally tagged
together my few thoughts on the program and put it all here :

http://www.t.harte.btinternet.co.uk/lynx/starship.htm

Don't all laugh at once! You know, because it really isn't that funny.

-Thomas

Carl Forhan

Dec 30, 2001, 4:15:04 PM12/30/01
In article <a0307o$qsn$1...@knossos.btinternet.com>, Thomas Harte says...

Cool, thank s for posting that! Maybe someday when I have nothing to do (ha) I
will mess with the source. :)

Carl Forhan
Songbird Productions
http://songbird.atari.net