Curse of MI difficulty levs...

Per Bull Holmen

Jul 9, 2005, 8:23:46 PM7/9/05
Hi folks...

I just started playing comi, I have completed the other three MI games
and have been exposed to the pain inflicting question of difficulty
level. Of course I couldn't take the humiliation of choosing the
"standard" level so I started playing the mega-monkey level. I must
admit that things are going slooow... :-/ but I haven't been playing for
THAT long yet.

Manual says only the foolhardy should choose this level... :)

Anyway, what do you who have played it say? Is the mega-monkey strictly
for the masochist? Have I been submitting myself to endless hours of
torture and frustrations? Cause if so I better get to know already
rather than spending days or weeks finding it out... :)

How hard is the mega-monkey compared to MI4 and 2? Is there much
difference between the difficulty levels?

I am not an adventure expert, but have played many LucasArts adventure
games and Sierra.

Per

Kasper

Jul 9, 2005, 8:40:49 PM7/9/05
On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:23:46 +0200, pbh_...@yahoo.com (Per Bull
Holmen) wrote:

>Manual says only the foolhardy should choose this level... :)
>
>Anyway, what do you who have played it say? Is the mega-monkey strictly
>for the masochist? Have I been submitting myself to endless hours of
>torture and frustrations? Cause if so I better get to know already
>rather than spending days or weeks finding it out... :)
>
>How hard is the mega-monkey compared to MI4 and 2? Is there much
>difference between the difficulty levels?
>
>I am not an adventure expert, but have played many LucasArts adventure
>games and Sierra.

Basically, if you don't choose Mega Monkey, you're cheating yourself.
The two difficulty levels share the exact same narrative progression,
but Mega Monkey just have more puzzles to solve - and who doesn't want
more puzzles? If you didn't want puzzles, why are you playing an
adventure game? eh? EH?!

--
Kasper

ervaqre

Jul 10, 2005, 12:54:17 AM7/10/05
Kasper made text:

|>Anyway, what do you who have played it say? Is the mega-monkey strictly
|>for the masochist? Have I been submitting myself to endless hours of
|>torture and frustrations? Cause if so I better get to know already
|>rather than spending days or weeks finding it out... :)
|>
|>How hard is the mega-monkey compared to MI4 and 2? Is there much
|>difference between the difficulty levels?
|>
|>I am not an adventure expert, but have played many LucasArts adventure
|>games and Sierra.
|
|Basically, if you don't choose Mega Monkey, you're cheating yourself.
|The two difficulty levels share the exact same narrative progression,
|but Mega Monkey just have more puzzles to solve - and who doesn't want
|more puzzles? If you didn't want puzzles, why are you playing an
|adventure game? eh? EH?!

I agree. Just play the Mega Monkey. Indeed, it has a few more puzzles and
some of them can be a bit difficult, but they really can be solved! And if
you are really, really stuck, then you can always come ask us and we will
try to give you a few subtle hints as to how to solve the puzzle you are
stuck on.

Good luck with it! ARRR!!!

--
ervaqre

It won't be just a memory.

www.aglami.net
ervaqre(at)aglami(dot)net

"Alas, my error was trusting Aglami
to do anything in the first place."
- Rob, in alt.roundtable

Per Bull Holmen

Jul 10, 2005, 3:16:21 AM7/10/05
Kasper <nos...@thanks.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:23:46 +0200, pbh_...@yahoo.com (Per Bull
> Holmen) wrote:
>
> >Manual says only the foolhardy should choose this level... :)
> >
> >Anyway, what do you who have played it say? Is the mega-monkey strictly
> >for the masochist? Have I been submitting myself to endless hours of
> >torture and frustrations? Cause if so I better get to know already
> >rather than spending days or weeks finding it out... :)

/.../

> Basically, if you don't choose Mega Monkey, you're cheating yourself.
> The two difficulty levels share the exact same narrative progression,
> but Mega Monkey just have more puzzles to solve - and who doesn't want
> more puzzles? If you didn't want puzzles, why are you playing an
> adventure game? eh? EH?!

Good point!

Yes, puzzles is what I want. What I, and fellow adventurers, DON'T want
is to spend days upon days wandering aimlessly around, checking and
rechecking the same rooms to see if you overlooked some tiny detail...
randomly trying to "use" everything you have with every little object
you see, only because you are completely out of clues... :)

But I will take your advise and go on playing the Mega Monkey level.
Everyone gets stuck every now and then, it's just healthy, as long as
it's not ALL the time!!

Thanks for your help,

Per

Sean

Jul 10, 2005, 7:07:22 AM7/10/05
Per Bull Holmen wrote:
> Hi folks...
>
> I just started playing comi, I have completed the other three MI games
> and have been exposed to the pain inflicting question of difficulty
> level. Of course I couldn't take the humiliation of choosing the
> "standard" level so I started playing the mega-monkey level. I must
> admit that things are going slooow... :-/ but I haven't been playing for
> THAT long yet.
>
> Manual says only the foolhardy should choose this level... :)
>
> Anyway, what do you who have played it say? Is the mega-monkey strictly
> for the masochist? Have I been submitting myself to endless hours of
> torture and frustrations? Cause if so I better get to know already
> rather than spending days or weeks finding it out... :)
>
> How hard is the mega-monkey compared to MI4 and 2? Is there much
> difference between the difficulty levels?

I'd say Mega Monkey is harder than MI4, but pretty much on the same
level as MI2 (unless you played the easy mode on that too), in which
some of the puzzles had surprising solutions that might at first have
seemed comepletely illogical and would drive you mad when you finally
worked out what cruel, insane pun the game designers had in mind.

...stupid monkey wrench...

Actually, Mega Monkey is probably even easier than MI2. So go for it!
Not only will you be seeing more puzzles, those puzzles all come with
extra dialogue, and who doesn't want to hear Dominic Armato do as much
of his thing as possible?!

Kasper

Jul 10, 2005, 6:10:38 PM7/10/05
On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:07:22 +0200, Sean
<sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote:

>I'd say Mega Monkey is harder than MI4, but pretty much on the same
>level as MI2 (unless you played the easy mode on that too), in which
>some of the puzzles had surprising solutions that might at first have
>seemed comepletely illogical and would drive you mad when you finally
>worked out what cruel, insane pun the game designers had in mind.
>
>...stupid monkey wrench...
>
>Actually, Mega Monkey is probably even easier than MI2. So go for it!
>Not only will you be seeing more puzzles, those puzzles all come with
>extra dialogue, and who doesn't want to hear Dominic Armato do as much
>of his thing as possible?!

Someones who doesn't like Dominic Armato?

--
Kasper

Sean

Jul 11, 2005, 6:01:36 AM7/11/05
Kasper wrote:

>>I'd say Mega Monkey is harder than MI4, but pretty much on the same
>>level as MI2 (unless you played the easy mode on that too), in which
>>some of the puzzles had surprising solutions that might at first have
>>seemed comepletely illogical and would drive you mad when you finally
>>worked out what cruel, insane pun the game designers had in mind.
>>
>>...stupid monkey wrench...
>>
>>Actually, Mega Monkey is probably even easier than MI2. So go for it!
>>Not only will you be seeing more puzzles, those puzzles all come with
>>extra dialogue, and who doesn't want to hear Dominic Armato do as much
>>of his thing as possible?!
>
> Someones who doesn't like Dominic Armato?

Haha, good one, yes! "Someone who doesn't like Dominic Armato" would NOT
want to hear as much of it as possible. Haha, yeah!

Kasper

Jul 11, 2005, 5:29:03 PM7/11/05
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:01:36 +0200, Sean
<sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote:

>>>Actually, Mega Monkey is probably even easier than MI2. So go for it!
>>>Not only will you be seeing more puzzles, those puzzles all come with
>>>extra dialogue, and who doesn't want to hear Dominic Armato do as much
>>>of his thing as possible?!
>>
>> Someones who doesn't like Dominic Armato?
>
>Haha, good one, yes! "Someone who doesn't like Dominic Armato" would NOT
>want to hear as much of it as possible. Haha, yeah!

For some reason he reminds me of Matthew Porretta of the incredibly
bad "The New Adventures of Robin Hood". And how the hell they manage
to recast Robin Hood in the middle of the series, I don't know.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115289/

""The new adventures of Robin Hood" can be described as a
light-hearted, silly piece of recorded live role-playing."

--
Kasper

Sean

Jul 11, 2005, 7:16:48 PM7/11/05
Kasper wrote:

God, that sounds awful.

Kasper

Jul 11, 2005, 7:47:03 PM7/11/05
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:16:48 +0200, Sean
<sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote:

>> For some reason he reminds me of Matthew Porretta of the incredibly
>> bad "The New Adventures of Robin Hood". And how the hell they manage
>> to recast Robin Hood in the middle of the series, I don't know.
>>
>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115289/
>>
>> ""The new adventures of Robin Hood" can be described as a
>> light-hearted, silly piece of recorded live role-playing."
>
>God, that sounds awful.

TV3 sends it in the middle of the night. Damn those hot summer nights
where you can't fall asleep!

--
Kasper

Pixel "#~

Jul 11, 2005, 8:02:55 PM7/11/05
Earlier Kasper muttered:

>>> Someones who doesn't like Dominic Armato?
>>
>>Haha, good one, yes! "Someone who doesn't like Dominic Armato" would NOT
>>want to hear as much of it as possible. Haha, yeah!
>
>For some reason he reminds me of Matthew Porretta of the incredibly
>bad "The New Adventures of Robin Hood". And how the hell they manage
>to recast Robin Hood in the middle of the series, I don't know.
>
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115289/
>
>""The new adventures of Robin Hood" can be described as a
>light-hearted, silly piece of recorded live role-playing."

Is that a cartoon or real life acting series?
Because I am getting horrible flashbacks to a Robin Hood tv-series,
from a few years back. With horrible props, bad acting and no vibe.
You know, in the trend of Hercules or Xena only then a thousand times
as bad.

Anyway, Robin Hood will always be this to me:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086791/

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel

Sean

Jul 12, 2005, 7:41:30 AM7/12/05
Kasper wrote:

>>>For some reason he reminds me of Matthew Porretta of the incredibly
>>>bad "The New Adventures of Robin Hood". And how the hell they manage
>>>to recast Robin Hood in the middle of the series, I don't know.
>>>
>>>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115289/
>>>
>>>""The new adventures of Robin Hood" can be described as a
>>>light-hearted, silly piece of recorded live role-playing."
>>
>>God, that sounds awful.
>
> TV3 sends it in the middle of the night. Damn those hot summer nights
> where you can't fall asleep!

Haha, I don't get TV3 here! In your face, crazy LARP show!

Kasper

Jul 13, 2005, 4:17:33 PM7/13/05
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 02:02:55 +0200, "Pixel \"#~"
<jjwwe...@phil.uu.nl> wrote:

>Is that a cartoon or real life acting series?
>Because I am getting horrible flashbacks to a Robin Hood tv-series,
>from a few years back. With horrible props, bad acting and no vibe.
>You know, in the trend of Hercules or Xena only then a thousand times
>as bad.

Yes, exactly.

>Anyway, Robin Hood will always be this to me:
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086791/

YES, yes, exactly! With the theme song by Clannad. Mmmm. Now I must
listen to it.

--
Kasper

Kasper

Jul 13, 2005, 4:15:54 PM7/13/05
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:41:30 +0200, Sean

>>>God, that sounds awful.
>>
>> TV3 sends it in the middle of the night. Damn those hot summer nights
>> where you can't fall asleep!
>
>Haha, I don't get TV3 here! In your face, crazy LARP show!

Well, it means you're missing Seinfeld, 2x Simpsons and 2x Married
With Children.

--
Kasper

Pixel "#~

Jul 13, 2005, 4:55:47 PM7/13/05
Earlier Kasper muttered:

>>Is that a cartoon or real life acting series?
>>Because I am getting horrible flashbacks to a Robin Hood tv-series,
>>from a few years back. With horrible props, bad acting and no vibe.
>>You know, in the trend of Hercules or Xena only then a thousand times
>>as bad.
>
>Yes, exactly.
>
>>Anyway, Robin Hood will always be this to me:
>>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086791/
>
>YES, yes, exactly! With the theme song by Clannad. Mmmm. Now I must
>listen to it.

I have that soundtrack on cd.
The cd is called "Legend", and it's by Clannad yes.
I could rip the theme song if you want it.

Sean

Jul 13, 2005, 7:36:31 PM7/13/05
Kasper wrote:

>>>TV3 sends it in the middle of the night. Damn those hot summer nights
>>>where you can't fall asleep!
>>
>>Haha, I don't get TV3 here! In your face, crazy LARP show!
>
> Well, it means you're missing Seinfeld, 2x Simpsons and 2x Married
> With Children.

Haha, terrible Robin Hood programme! Glad I don't have to watch THAT
horrible old thing!
Hahaha!

Kasper

Jul 13, 2005, 8:01:57 PM7/13/05
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:36:31 +0200, Sean
<sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote:

>>>Haha, I don't get TV3 here! In your face, crazy LARP show!
>>
>> Well, it means you're missing Seinfeld, 2x Simpsons and 2x Married
>> With Children.
>
>Haha, terrible Robin Hood programme! Glad I don't have to watch THAT
>horrible old thing!
>Hahaha!

You don't even know what it is, you lunatic.

--
Kasper

Kasper

Jul 13, 2005, 8:03:12 PM7/13/05
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:55:47 +0200, "Pixel \"#~"
<jjwwe...@phil.uu.nl> wrote:

>>>Anyway, Robin Hood will always be this to me:
>>>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086791/
>>
>>YES, yes, exactly! With the theme song by Clannad. Mmmm. Now I must
>>listen to it.
>
>I have that soundtrack on cd.
>The cd is called "Legend", and it's by Clannad yes.
>I could rip the theme song if you want it.

Oh, I already have it. Right here in the folder with the Transformers
and the Danger Mouse theme.

--
Kasper

Pixel "#~

Jul 14, 2005, 5:52:00 AM7/14/05
Earlier Kasper muttered:

>>>YES, yes, exactly! With the theme song by Clannad. Mmmm. Now I must
>>>listen to it.
>>
>>I have that soundtrack on cd.
>>The cd is called "Legend", and it's by Clannad yes.
>>I could rip the theme song if you want it.
>
>Oh, I already have it. Right here in the folder with the Transformers
>and the Danger Mouse theme.

Transformers! Robots in disguise!

Sean

Jul 14, 2005, 7:30:35 AM7/14/05
Kasper wrote:

>>>Well, it means you're missing Seinfeld, 2x Simpsons and 2x Married
>>>With Children.
>>
>>Haha, terrible Robin Hood programme! Glad I don't have to watch THAT
>>horrible old thing!
>>Hahaha!
>
> You don't even know what it is, you lunatic.

True. But that doesn't stop me from making fun of it, does it?

Kasper

Jul 14, 2005, 7:39:42 AM7/14/05
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:30:35 +0200, Sean
<sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote:

>>>Haha, terrible Robin Hood programme! Glad I don't have to watch THAT
>>>horrible old thing!
>>>Hahaha!
>>
>> You don't even know what it is, you lunatic.
>
>True. But that doesn't stop me from making fun of it, does it?

Yes it does!

--
Kasper

Kasper

Jul 14, 2005, 7:40:10 AM7/14/05
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:52:00 +0200, "Pixel \"#~"
<jjwwe...@phil.uu.nl> wrote:

>>>I have that soundtrack on cd.
>>>The cd is called "Legend", and it's by Clannad yes.
>>>I could rip the theme song if you want it.
>>
>>Oh, I already have it. Right here in the folder with the Transformers
>>and the Danger Mouse theme.
>
>Transformers! Robots in disguise!

I think I had the movie once, too.

--
Kasper

Sean

Jul 14, 2005, 12:25:23 PM7/14/05
Kasper wrote:

>>>You don't even know what it is, you lunatic.
>>
>>True. But that doesn't stop me from making fun of it, does it?
>
> Yes it does!

Curses!

Kasper

Jul 14, 2005, 4:05:25 PM7/14/05
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:25:23 +0200, Sean

>>>True. But that doesn't stop me from making fun of it, does it?
>>
>> Yes it does!
>
>Curses!

Now go bake me a cake.

--
Kasper

Per Bull Holmen

Jul 15, 2005, 6:34:40 AM7/15/05
Sean <sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote:

> ...stupid monkey wrench...

Hahhah... since I'm not english or american, and played it long before
the Foo Fighters, I had never even heard the expression. I figured it
out by trying to use *every* little thing I had with the pump... imagine
my wrath when I figured it out, and still couldn't see the logic... :)

I remembered that one for about ten to fifteen years or so, when I tried
to replay the whole game. Still I can't understand that when I was so
young (17), I managed to figure out all those puzzles without ONCE
resorting to hints or help from my friends?!?! I must have been a
genius. The second time I played it I had to use the UHS-hints every
second hour or so... :)

I have now completed the Curse of Monkey Island, but I used hints three
times... :(

Once when I couldn't get the jawbreaker (that was easy), second when I
couldn't get the tooth out of the restaurant (I figured it all out
except that I had to take in helium before chewing the gum with the
tooth), and third when I couldn't get the barkeeper to recognise me as a
Goodsoup. And every time I use these hints I wish they weren't there
cause "sure I could have figured it out".... :)

Well, COMI was brilliant, but it just ended so damn soon... :( I thought
it would be a little longer. My favourite in the series is still the
first one, though it was a bit too easy.

Per

Sean

Jul 15, 2005, 6:53:39 AM7/15/05
Kasper wrote:

>>>Yes it does!
>>
>>Curses!
>
> Now go bake me a cake.

You're not the boss of me!

Sean

Jul 15, 2005, 6:58:08 AM7/15/05
Per Bull Holmen wrote:

I think one reason why CoMI seems to have such an abrupt ending is that
a lot of stuff was cut from it at the last minute. There was, for
instance, supposed to have been a whole cutscene of Elaine overpowering
her undead guards and rewiring the monkey-coaster. As it is, it just
sort of happens off screen, and we never even find out how they get off
Monkey Island. That just sort of happens too. A little hectic dash
through the burning theme-park wouldn't have come amiss, I daresay.

ervaqre

Jul 15, 2005, 7:19:39 PM7/15/05
Pixel "#~ made text:

|>YES, yes, exactly! With the theme song by Clannad. Mmmm. Now I must
|>listen to it.
|
|I have that soundtrack on cd.
|The cd is called "Legend", and it's by Clannad yes.
|I could rip the theme song if you want it.

BREIN is watching you!

Per Bull Holmen

Jul 16, 2005, 5:37:08 AM7/16/05
Sean <sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote:

> Per Bull Holmen wrote:
>
> > Well, COMI was brilliant, but it just ended so damn soon... :( I thought
> > it would be a little longer. My favourite in the series is still the
> > first one, though it was a bit too easy.
>
> I think one reason why CoMI seems to have such an abrupt ending is that
> a lot of stuff was cut from it at the last minute. There was, for
> instance, supposed to have been a whole cutscene of Elaine overpowering
> her undead guards and rewiring the monkey-coaster. As it is, it just
> sort of happens off screen, and we never even find out how they get off
> Monkey Island. That just sort of happens too. A little hectic dash
> through the burning theme-park wouldn't have come amiss, I daresay.

Yeah, you have a point. I was a bit startled that this was really the
end...??

But also, since I knew that there would be six parts, and the second one
was so complex, I had been looking forward to far more hours of play...
then it turned out that four of these six parts are short ones. I always
get a little melancholic when a fun adventure game like that is ended,
and it just happened too soon this time... :-/ but then again I have
been sick this week (no, really!!) and have had five full days to play
it... :)

Wouldn't it be fun to control Elaine as she overpowers her undead guards
etc. in the end... :) We really should get the chance to control Elaine
some day.

Per

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 18, 2005, 7:23:50 PM7/18/05
Kasper <nos...@thanks.com> hit the keyboard.
Afterwards the following was on the screen:

Everyone knows that those Simpsons are reruns from TV3+ earlier in the
evening!

Oh, I did it. First post after lurking some time...

I DEMAND TRIALS!!!

/Rasmus

/me wonders if *that* was a good idea...

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------
I would never kill somebody

Sean

Jul 18, 2005, 8:47:42 PM7/18/05
Rasmus Bøg Hansen wrote:

>>>Haha, I don't get TV3 here! In your face, crazy LARP show!
>>
>>Well, it means you're missing Seinfeld, 2x Simpsons and 2x Married
>>With Children.
>
> Everyone knows that those Simpsons are reruns from TV3+ earlier in the
> evening!
>
> Oh, I did it. First post after lurking some time...
>
> I DEMAND TRIALS!!!
>
> /Rasmus
>
> /me wonders if *that* was a good idea...

Holy MONKEYS! A newbie! What do we do, what do we DO?! Reinder, who's in
charge of trials these days? SOMEONE TELL HIM TO TURN BACK!

The Triad

Jul 19, 2005, 4:27:33 AM7/19/05
"Sean" <sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote in message

Hey, /we/ never got any trials. Or did we get them, and nobody told us?
Hrm.

--
The Triad

Sean

Jul 19, 2005, 6:10:18 AM7/19/05
The Triad wrote:

>>>Everyone knows that those Simpsons are reruns from TV3+ earlier in the
>>>evening!
>>>
>>>Oh, I did it. First post after lurking some time...
>>>
>>>I DEMAND TRIALS!!!
>>>
>>>/Rasmus
>>>
>>>/me wonders if *that* was a good idea...
>>
>>Holy MONKEYS! A newbie! What do we do, what do we DO?! Reinder, who's in
>>charge of trials these days? SOMEONE TELL HIM TO TURN BACK!
>
> Hey, /we/ never got any trials. Or did we get them, and nobody told us?
> Hrm.

Oh, weird. Did you ever officially demand them? Sometimes that's what it
takes.
We are falling behind on trials! Aaaaaah!

ervaqre

Jul 19, 2005, 2:21:39 PM7/19/05
Sean made text:

|> /me wonders if *that* was a good idea...
|
|Holy MONKEYS! A newbie! What do we do, what do we DO?! Reinder, who's in
|charge of trials these days? SOMEONE TELL HIM TO TURN BACK!

Done so!

ervaqre

Jul 19, 2005, 2:21:38 PM7/19/05
Rasmus Bøg Hansen made text:

|> Well, it means you're missing Seinfeld, 2x Simpsons and 2x Married
|> With Children.
|
|Everyone knows that those Simpsons are reruns from TV3+ earlier in the
|evening!
|
|Oh, I did it. First post after lurking some time...
|
|I DEMAND TRIALS!!!
|
|/Rasmus
|
|/me wonders if *that* was a good idea...

TURN BACK! TURN BACK!! YOU FOOLISH MORTAL! TURN BACK NOW THAT YOU STILL
CAN OR DARKNESS WILL ENVELOP YOU!! MWUHAAHAHAHAAAA!!

Okay, you do realise that posting to Aglami was the worst mistake of your
life, don't you? I still remember making the same mistake, many years ago,
and just look at me! I am a pirate now! ARRR!!!

Also, what the monkey is that smurf doing in your post? I did not even
know such things were possible in the almighty usenet.

Anyway, err...yes...Trials! Let the ceremony begin!

*lights candle and goes off into the basement to find the Great Aglami
Trials Book*

Ah, here we have it. Lemme find a nice Trial for you to start with:

1. Find the raspberry jam, eat it all and toss a caber.

ARRR!!

The Triad

Jul 19, 2005, 4:51:32 PM7/19/05
"Sean" <sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote in message

Hmm. *didn't know that there /were/ trials*

--
The Triad

Pixel "#~

Jul 19, 2005, 6:15:13 PM7/19/05
Earlier The Triad muttered:

>>> Hey, /we/ never got any trials. Or did we get them, and nobody told us?
>>> Hrm.
>>
>> Oh, weird. Did you ever officially demand them? Sometimes that's what it
>> takes.
>> We are falling behind on trials! Aaaaaah!
>
>Hmm. *didn't know that there /were/ trials*

Hmmm, isn't that in the FAQ?
Hmmmmm, maybe I should post that, it's been a while.

www.aglami.net !!!!

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 19, 2005, 6:17:24 PM7/19/05
Sean <sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> hit the keyboard.

Afterwards the following was on the screen:

> Rasmus Bøg Hansen wrote:

But I *want* to be a pirate. Arrrr!

/Rasmus

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------

No, no, stop! Now I got coffee in my keyboard!

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 19, 2005, 6:33:22 PM7/19/05
ervaqre <m...@privacy.net> hit the keyboard.

Afterwards the following was on the screen:

> Rasmus Bøg Hansen made text:

> |> Well, it means you're missing Seinfeld, 2x Simpsons and 2x Married
> |> With Children.
> |
> |Everyone knows that those Simpsons are reruns from TV3+ earlier in the
> |evening!
> |
> |Oh, I did it. First post after lurking some time...
> |
> |I DEMAND TRIALS!!!
> |
> |/Rasmus
> |
> |/me wonders if *that* was a good idea...
>
> TURN BACK! TURN BACK!! YOU FOOLISH MORTAL! TURN BACK NOW THAT YOU STILL
> CAN OR DARKNESS WILL ENVELOP YOU!! MWUHAAHAHAHAAAA!!
>
> Okay, you do realise that posting to Aglami was the worst mistake of your
> life, don't you? I still remember making the same mistake, many years ago,
> and just look at me! I am a pirate now! ARRR!!!

But I *want* to be a pirate! Arrrr!

(now why didn't I copy and paste THAT!)

> Also, what the monkey is that smurf doing in your post? I did not even
> know such things were possible in the almighty usenet.

Ah, my x-face. I like it - at least I got used to it somehow. I put it
in my newsreader at a time where I played a lot more SmurfQuest than I
do nowadays (which is clearly not enough).

> Anyway, err...yes...Trials! Let the ceremony begin!
>
> *lights candle and goes off into the basement to find the Great Aglami
> Trials Book*

Nice setting with the candles.

> Ah, here we have it. Lemme find a nice Trial for you to start with:
>
> 1. Find the raspberry jam, eat it all and toss a caber.

Ah, that would be Ligonier Highland Games it seems. I will resarch
that tomorrow - I should get well rested before doing trials.

Yarrr!

/Rasmus

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------

We're here to *HACK* boxes not to Patch them!
-- Hack4Life

Pixel "#~

Jul 19, 2005, 6:36:24 PM7/19/05
Earlier ervaqre muttered:

>|>YES, yes, exactly! With the theme song by Clannad. Mmmm. Now I must
>|>listen to it.
>|
>|I have that soundtrack on cd.
>|The cd is called "Legend", and it's by Clannad yes.
>|I could rip the theme song if you want it.
>
>BREIN is watching you!

BREIN is a fascist organization that uses illegal search methods to
solve a problem that is unsolvable.

Anyway, how come I am paying extra money for cd-writables because I
would surely use them for burning illegal songs on them and then next
be condemned for actually burning illegal songs on those cd-writables?
I mean, they are even talking about charging more money for big
harddrives, because surely the only reason you would buy a big
harddrives is to store illegal songs on them... (?)

http://www.telegraaf.nl/i-mail/article22682351.ece
http://www.nu.nl/news.jsp?n=556046&c=50&rss

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 19, 2005, 6:36:35 PM7/19/05
"Pixel \"#~" <jjwwe...@phil.uu.nl> hit the keyboard.

Afterwards the following was on the screen:

> Earlier The Triad muttered:

>>> Oh, weird. Did you ever officially demand them? Sometimes that's what it
>>> takes.
>>> We are falling behind on trials! Aaaaaah!
>>
>>Hmm. *didn't know that there /were/ trials*
>
> Hmmm, isn't that in the FAQ?
> Hmmmmm, maybe I should post that, it's been a while.

The FAQ was indeed where I saw it.

Somehow I get scared about the fact that I lurked for so long after
reading the FAQ...

/Rasmus

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------

Linux hackers are funny people: They count the time in patchlevels.

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 19, 2005, 6:38:41 PM7/19/05
"Pixel \"#~" <jjwwe...@phil.uu.nl> hit the keyboard.
Afterwards the following was on the screen:

> Earlier ervaqre muttered:

>>|I have that soundtrack on cd.
>>|The cd is called "Legend", and it's by Clannad yes.
>>|I could rip the theme song if you want it.
>>
>>BREIN is watching you!
>
> BREIN is a fascist organization that uses illegal search methods to
> solve a problem that is unsolvable.
>
> Anyway, how come I am paying extra money for cd-writables because I
> would surely use them for burning illegal songs on them and then next
> be condemned for actually burning illegal songs on those cd-writables?
> I mean, they are even talking about charging more money for big
> harddrives, because surely the only reason you would buy a big
> harddrives is to store illegal songs on them... (?)

Ah, some time ago there was rumours of getting digital cameras taxed
as they could be used for pirating music. Well, it was *cameras*!

Never mix technology and politics.

/Rasmus

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------

Quick! Give me the number for 911!
-- Homer J. Simpson

Pixel "#~

Jul 19, 2005, 6:49:14 PM7/19/05
Earlier Rasmus Bøg Hansen muttered:

>>>BREIN is watching you!
>>
>> BREIN is a fascist organization that uses illegal search methods to
>> solve a problem that is unsolvable.
>>
>> Anyway, how come I am paying extra money for cd-writables because I
>> would surely use them for burning illegal songs on them and then next
>> be condemned for actually burning illegal songs on those cd-writables?
>> I mean, they are even talking about charging more money for big
>> harddrives, because surely the only reason you would buy a big
>> harddrives is to store illegal songs on them... (?)
>
>Ah, some time ago there was rumours of getting digital cameras taxed
>as they could be used for pirating music. Well, it was *cameras*!
>
>Never mix technology and politics.

Yeah, it's insane!

(welcome btw :-)

ervaqre

Jul 19, 2005, 7:20:06 PM7/19/05
Rasmus Bøg Hansen made text:

|> Okay, you do realise that posting to Aglami was the worst mistake of your

|> life, don't you? I still remember making the same mistake, many years ago,
|> and just look at me! I am a pirate now! ARRR!!!
|
|But I *want* to be a pirate! Arrrr!
|
|(now why didn't I copy and paste THAT!)

Uh...Arrrr!

(I did copy and paste THAT!)

|> Also, what the monkey is that smurf doing in your post? I did not even
|> know such things were possible in the almighty usenet.
|
|Ah, my x-face. I like it - at least I got used to it somehow. I put it
|in my newsreader at a time where I played a lot more SmurfQuest than I
|do nowadays (which is clearly not enough).

Hmmm...nifty, and though my newsreader supports reading them, it cannot
implement those x-faces. But then again, my newsreader is from the
previous century.

And...errr...ummm...SmurfQuest?

|> Ah, here we have it. Lemme find a nice Trial for you to start with:
|>
|> 1. Find the raspberry jam, eat it all and toss a caber.
|
|Ah, that would be Ligonier Highland Games it seems. I will resarch
|that tomorrow - I should get well rested before doing trials.
|
|Yarrr!

*pokes random Aglamian sitting underneath him*

Eh..what the hell is this guy on?

ervaqre

Jul 19, 2005, 7:33:37 PM7/19/05
Pixel "#~ made text:

|BREIN is a fascist organization that uses illegal search methods to
|solve a problem that is unsolvable.
|
|Anyway, how come I am paying extra money for cd-writables because I
|would surely use them for burning illegal songs on them and then next
|be condemned for actually burning illegal songs on those cd-writables?
|I mean, they are even talking about charging more money for big
|harddrives, because surely the only reason you would buy a big
|harddrives is to store illegal songs on them... (?)

Hmm...I would rather have a big harddrive for editing stuff recorded with
a digital video camera, now that requires a lot of hard disk space! And
all of my photos also eat up several GBs.

*curses his 30 GB laptop*

Speaking about hard disks, I would like to have one of these:

http://www.lacie.com/nl/products/product.htm?pid=10610

|http://www.telegraaf.nl/i-mail/article22682351.ece
|http://www.nu.nl/news.jsp?n=556046&c=50&rss

Hooray! Though, I do agree that downloading music and videos is in fact
illegal, so I would recommend that only people with jobs do pay for
everything and that poor students such as myself are allowed to download
it.

Sean

Jul 19, 2005, 8:18:53 PM7/19/05
ervaqre wrote:

> |> Ah, here we have it. Lemme find a nice Trial for you to start with:
> |>
> |> 1. Find the raspberry jam, eat it all and toss a caber.
> |
> |Ah, that would be Ligonier Highland Games it seems. I will resarch
> |that tomorrow - I should get well rested before doing trials.
> |
> |Yarrr!
>
> *pokes random Aglamian sitting underneath him*
>
> Eh..what the hell is this guy on?

Denmark, if I'm not much mistaken. Explains it all, really. Arrr!
Wait, you get to do the "Turn back" AND the Trials?! What do I get?!

blondestranger

Jul 19, 2005, 8:58:31 PM7/19/05
Sean wrote:

/whispers something in sean's ear

ervaqre

Jul 19, 2005, 11:26:00 PM7/19/05
blondestranger made text:

|> Denmark, if I'm not much mistaken. Explains it all, really. Arrr!
|> Wait, you get to do the "Turn back" AND the Trials?! What do I get?!
|
|/whispers something in sean's ear

That's what you get! Food Kuck Qiyt Ut!

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 20, 2005, 5:37:02 AM7/20/05
ervaqre <m...@privacy.net> hit the keyboard.
Afterwards the following was on the screen:

> |> Also, what the monkey is that smurf doing in your post? I did not even

> |> know such things were possible in the almighty usenet.
> |
> |Ah, my x-face. I like it - at least I got used to it somehow. I put it
> |in my newsreader at a time where I played a lot more SmurfQuest than I
> |do nowadays (which is clearly not enough).
>
> Hmmm...nifty, and though my newsreader supports reading them, it cannot
> implement those x-faces. But then again, my newsreader is from the
> previous century.

Mine is too - it is still developed though.

> And...errr...ummm...SmurfQuest?

Ah, roleplaying. I played a lot of that once, nowadays I don't play as
much.

In SmurfQuest you play smurfs instead of elves/wookies/humans/etc. I
don't think the rules were ever translated to english, so they are
available in danish only.

I might get bored enough to do the translation one day. Then again, I
might not.

> |> Ah, here we have it. Lemme find a nice Trial for you to start with:
> |>
> |> 1. Find the raspberry jam, eat it all and toss a caber.
> |
> |Ah, that would be Ligonier Highland Games it seems. I will resarch
> |that tomorrow - I should get well rested before doing trials.
> |
> |Yarrr!
>
> *pokes random Aglamian sitting underneath him*
>
> Eh..what the hell is this guy on?

Mostly coffe for now.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/entertainment/s_153213.html

Still those Games have both caber toss and raspberry jam; the
raspberry jam is put in cakes apparently.

/leaves for a moment

/returns and tosses the caber

Owww, MY FOOT! GODS, IT HURTS!

/me steals a glass of jam from the baking tent

/eats the entire glass

Ewwww! Someone PLEASE get me a drink....

/Rasmus

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
Right now I am so far behind I will never die.
-Bill Waterson, Calvin and Hobbes

Sean

Jul 20, 2005, 7:34:47 AM7/20/05
blondestranger wrote:

Seems fair!

ervaqre

Jul 20, 2005, 12:21:55 PM7/20/05
Rasmus Bøg Hansen made text:

|> Hmmm...nifty, and though my newsreader supports reading them, it cannot

|> implement those x-faces. But then again, my newsreader is from the
|> previous century.
|
|Mine is too - it is still developed though.

Not mine! It reached perfection in 1999, the Year of the Pontiac.

|> And...errr...ummm...SmurfQuest?
|
|Ah, roleplaying. I played a lot of that once, nowadays I don't play as
|much.
|
|In SmurfQuest you play smurfs instead of elves/wookies/humans/etc. I
|don't think the rules were ever translated to english, so they are
|available in danish only.

Ah, a text thingy?

|I might get bored enough to do the translation one day. Then again, I
|might not.

Danish...why are there so many Danish people drawn towards Aglami? Kasper,
Sean, Parasite, Jungo, etc. and now a new one.

|> Eh..what the hell is this guy on?
|
|Mostly coffe for now.
|
|http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/entertainment/s_153213.html
|
|Still those Games have both caber toss and raspberry jam; the
|raspberry jam is put in cakes apparently.
|
|/leaves for a moment
|
|/returns and tosses the caber
|
|Owww, MY FOOT! GODS, IT HURTS!
|
|/me steals a glass of jam from the baking tent
|
|/eats the entire glass
|
|Ewwww! Someone PLEASE get me a drink....
|
|/Rasmus

*observes and takes notebook to scribble down a few things*

...hmmm...is extremely clumsy...can only toss a caber on his own
foot....is in desperate need of grog....ahhh

*hands Rasmus a big mug o'grog*

ARRR!! You just completed your first Trial! ARRRR!! Now, ARR!!, I will
give you the second Trial, ARR!!!

2. Ocatelay Eansay nday hrowtay imhay niay hteay Kaggeraksay!

Sean

Jul 20, 2005, 1:23:43 PM7/20/05
ervaqre wrote:

> |> Eh..what the hell is this guy on?
> |
> |Mostly coffe for now.
> |
> |http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/entertainment/s_153213.html
> |
> |Still those Games have both caber toss and raspberry jam; the
> |raspberry jam is put in cakes apparently.
> |
> |/leaves for a moment
> |
> |/returns and tosses the caber
> |
> |Owww, MY FOOT! GODS, IT HURTS!
> |
> |/me steals a glass of jam from the baking tent
> |
> |/eats the entire glass
> |
> |Ewwww! Someone PLEASE get me a drink....
> |
> |/Rasmus
>
> *observes and takes notebook to scribble down a few things*
>
> ...hmmm...is extremely clumsy...can only toss a caber on his own
> foot....is in desperate need of grog....ahhh
>
> *hands Rasmus a big mug o'grog*
>
> ARRR!! You just completed your first Trial! ARRRR!! Now, ARR!!, I will
> give you the second Trial, ARR!!!
>
> 2. Ocatelay Eansay nday hrowtay imhay niay hteay Kaggeraksay!

I don't understand the strange moon language, but I am suddenly filled
with an odd sense of foreboding.

ervaqre

Jul 20, 2005, 2:45:23 PM7/20/05
Sean made text:

|> 2. Ocatelay Eansay nday hrowtay imhay niay hteay Kaggeraksay!
|
|I don't understand the strange moon language, but I am suddenly filled
|with an odd sense of foreboding.

Mwuahahaha!! Hahaaa!! Haa!!

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 20, 2005, 5:33:39 PM7/20/05
ervaqre <m...@privacy.net> hit the keyboard.
Afterwards the following was on the screen:

> |In SmurfQuest you play smurfs instead of elves/wookies/humans/etc. I

> |don't think the rules were ever translated to english, so they are
> |available in danish only.
>
> Ah, a text thingy?

Ah yes, the traditional thing with dice, paper and <insert personally
best liked caffeinated drink here>.

> |I might get bored enough to do the translation one day. Then again, I
> |might not.
>
> Danish...why are there so many Danish people drawn towards Aglami? Kasper,
> Sean, Parasite, Jungo, etc. and now a new one.

I don't really know. It seems odd as Denmark is pretty small...

> |> Eh..what the hell is this guy on?
> |
> |Mostly coffe for now.
> |
> |http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/entertainment/s_153213.html
> |
> |Still those Games have both caber toss and raspberry jam; the
> |raspberry jam is put in cakes apparently.
> |
> |/leaves for a moment
> |
> |/returns and tosses the caber
> |
> |Owww, MY FOOT! GODS, IT HURTS!
> |
> |/me steals a glass of jam from the baking tent
> |
> |/eats the entire glass
> |
> |Ewwww! Someone PLEASE get me a drink....
> |
> |/Rasmus
>
> *observes and takes notebook to scribble down a few things*
>
> ...hmmm...is extremely clumsy...can only toss a caber on his own
> foot....is in desperate need of grog....ahhh
>
> *hands Rasmus a big mug o'grog*
>
> ARRR!! You just completed your first Trial! ARRRR!! Now, ARR!!, I will
> give you the second Trial, ARR!!!
>
> 2. Ocatelay Eansay nday hrowtay imhay niay hteay Kaggeraksay!

/goes to Hjortshøj

Hi Sean!

/takes Sean along in a rowboat

/drops Sean off the rowboat i Skaggerak

So?

/Rasmus

PS. Your intelligence agents seems to have googled through some
results. They should be rewarded for the good work - they apparently
found the right one ;o)

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------

42.3454% of statistics are completely made up
- Matt Benneke

Sean

Jul 20, 2005, 5:58:53 PM7/20/05
Rasmus Bøg Hansen wrote:

>>|In SmurfQuest you play smurfs instead of elves/wookies/humans/etc. I
>>|don't think the rules were ever translated to english, so they are
>>|available in danish only.
>>
>>Ah, a text thingy?
>
> Ah yes, the traditional thing with dice, paper and <insert personally
> best liked caffeinated drink here>.

Okay, so you're a dane and a roleplayer. There is a chance, then, that
we have met. Ever been to Fastaval? More to the point, ever been to last
year's Fastaval and bought the T-shirt?

>>|I might get bored enough to do the translation one day. Then again, I
>>|might not.
>>
>>Danish...why are there so many Danish people drawn towards Aglami? Kasper,
>>Sean, Parasite, Jungo, etc. and now a new one.
>
> I don't really know. It seems odd as Denmark is pretty small...

That just means it's easier to target the entire population with mind
control. You will now forget you heard that.

>>*observes and takes notebook to scribble down a few things*
>>
>>...hmmm...is extremely clumsy...can only toss a caber on his own
>>foot....is in desperate need of grog....ahhh
>>
>>*hands Rasmus a big mug o'grog*
>>
>>ARRR!! You just completed your first Trial! ARRRR!! Now, ARR!!, I will
>>give you the second Trial, ARR!!!
>>
>>2. Ocatelay Eansay nday hrowtay imhay niay hteay Kaggeraksay!
>
> /goes to Hjortshøj
>
> Hi Sean!
>
> /takes Sean along in a rowboat
>
> /drops Sean off the rowboat i Skaggerak
>
> So?
>
> /Rasmus
>
> PS. Your intelligence agents seems to have googled through some
> results. They should be rewarded for the good work - they apparently
> found the right one ;o)

We have intelligence? Since when?

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 20, 2005, 6:07:55 PM7/20/05
Sean <sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> hit the keyboard.

Afterwards the following was on the screen:

>>>Ah, a text thingy?
>> Ah yes, the traditional thing with dice, paper and <insert personally
>> best liked caffeinated drink here>.
>
> Okay, so you're a dane and a roleplayer. There is a chance, then, that
> we have met. Ever been to Fastaval? More to the point, ever been to last
> year's Fastaval and bought the T-shirt?

Never been to fastaval actually. I'll probably go to Viking Con though
(if not something *again* collides with it). I have been to Chop Con
several times - which is where SmurfQuest has its unofficial home.

(my cellar does not count as a home though that is where the web page
is to be found)

> That just means it's easier to target the entire population with mind
> control. You will now forget you heard that.

Heard what?

/looks around

>> PS. Your intelligence agents seems to have googled through some
>> results. They should be rewarded for the good work - they apparently
>> found the right one ;o)
>
> We have intelligence? Since when?

Ask Reinder - he wrote it!

And yes, I know I changed the phrase so it does not say anything about
islands - still it *is* an island!

/Rasmus

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------

A computer without Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.

The Triad

Jul 21, 2005, 4:18:44 AM7/21/05
"Rasmus "Bøg" Hansen" <spa...@zz9.dk> wrote in message

Isn't Man an island?

--
The Triad

Sean

Jul 21, 2005, 7:07:07 AM7/21/05
Rasmus Bøg Hansen wrote:

>>>Ah yes, the traditional thing with dice, paper and <insert personally
>>>best liked caffeinated drink here>.
>>
>>Okay, so you're a dane and a roleplayer. There is a chance, then, that
>>we have met. Ever been to Fastaval? More to the point, ever been to last
>>year's Fastaval and bought the T-shirt?
>
> Never been to fastaval actually. I'll probably go to Viking Con though
> (if not something *again* collides with it). I have been to Chop Con
> several times - which is where SmurfQuest has its unofficial home.
>
> (my cellar does not count as a home though that is where the web page
> is to be found)

You should have gone, I drew the T-Shirt.

>>That just means it's easier to target the entire population with mind
>>control. You will now forget you heard that.
>
> Heard what?
>
> /looks around

Oh, nothing.

>>>PS. Your intelligence agents seems to have googled through some
>>>results. They should be rewarded for the good work - they apparently
>>>found the right one ;o)
>>
>>We have intelligence? Since when?
>
> Ask Reinder - he wrote it!
>
> And yes, I know I changed the phrase so it does not say anything about
> islands - still it *is* an island!

I think it looks more like a skull, actually.

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 21, 2005, 4:12:15 PM7/21/05
"The Triad" <wand...@beeb.web> hit the keyboard.

Afterwards the following was on the screen:

>> And yes, I know I changed the phrase so it does not say anything about

>> islands - still it *is* an island!
>
> Isn't Man an island?

It is, but this man is dead, looking like a skull as Sean said.

/Rasmus

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------

To alcohol!
The cause of - and solution to - all of life's problems!
-- Homer Simpson

Sean

Jul 21, 2005, 5:05:43 PM7/21/05
Rasmus Bøg Hansen wrote:

>>>And yes, I know I changed the phrase so it does not say anything about
>>>islands - still it *is* an island!
>>
>>Isn't Man an island?
>
> It is, but this man is dead, looking like a skull as Sean said.

Actually, I've decided it looks more like a duck from this angle. Hope
that doesn't ruin the metaphor.

Rasmus Bøg Hansen

Jul 21, 2005, 5:09:11 PM7/21/05
Sean <sg...@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> hit the keyboard.

Afterwards the following was on the screen:

> Rasmus Bøg Hansen wrote:

A dead duck skull perhaps?

*wonders whether skulls aren't usually dead*

/Rasmus

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------

It ain't possible for a dumb to sing no matter how good his
dice rolls are!
-- SmurfQuest rules

ervaqre

Jul 21, 2005, 10:25:27 PM7/21/05
Rasmus Bøg Hansen made text:

|> Ah, a text thingy?

|Ah yes, the traditional thing with dice, paper and <insert personally
|best liked caffeinated drink here>.

What if you do not like caffeinated drinks? I only like that kind of stuff
when I need my brain. Uhh...

*scratches head*

|> ARRR!! You just completed your first Trial! ARRRR!! Now, ARR!!, I will
|> give you the second Trial, ARR!!!
|>
|> 2. Ocatelay Eansay nday hrowtay imhay niay hteay Kaggeraksay!
|
|/goes to Hjortshøj
|
|Hi Sean!
|
|/takes Sean along in a rowboat
|
|/drops Sean off the rowboat i Skaggerak
|
|So?

Hmm..the http://www.hjortshoj.dk/ website suggests that there are many
reindeers in Hjortshøj. Intesrestededing. Anyway, yes, you completed your
second Trial! Here is the third one. This time it is a bit more cryptic,
though:

3. Hurg

Do your best! Oh, and somebody fish Sean out the Skaggerak, please.

|PS. Your intelligence agents seems to have googled through some
|results. They should be rewarded for the good work - they apparently
|found the right one ;o)

Our intelligence agents are very smart. If you ever need them, give them a
call, they are lurking somewhere in the dark corners of Aglami.

ervaqre

Jul 21, 2005, 10:26:37 PM7/21/05