Play all old Half-Life games for free until March 2020!

Ant

Jan 21, 2020, 3:41:11 PM1/21/20
http://store.steampowered.com/news/57848/ :D
--
"When you need a helpline for breakfast cereals, it's time to start thinking about tearing down civilization and giving the ants a go." --Chris King in a.s.r.
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /
/ /\ /\ \ http://antfarm.ma.cx. Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Rene Lamontagne

Jan 25, 2020, 5:07:37 PM1/25/20
On 2020-01-21 2:41 p.m., Ant wrote:
> http://store.steampowered.com/news/57848/ :D

Hi Ant, No I don't have a VR, unless they port it too a regular setup I
guess I will miss it as I am not going to get a VR set. too bad, it
probably be a great game. sure hate to miss it.

By the way I have just finished playing the "fast Detect" mod an found
it to be really great, I keep looking for mods That I haven't played and
really get a lot of enjoyment out of them.

Rene

Ant

Jan 25, 2020, 8:15:08 PM1/25/20
I don't want a VR 2. I hope Valve ports Alyx to non-VR setups.
--
:) CNY (metal rat)!