Sven Coop for HL2

williamp.n.smith

Feb 7, 2005, 12:44:27 PM2/7/05
Nothing newsworthy, but you gotta love
http://www.svencoop.com/screenshot_pics/SvenCoop2_Promo03.jpg ! Lotsa
Gordons! 8*)

http://svencoop.com/ for more details

Can't wait!

Peter Lykkegaard

Feb 7, 2005, 1:23:21 PM2/7/05
<William P.N. Smith> wrote

> Nothing newsworthy, but you gotta love
> http://www.svencoop.com/screenshot_pics/SvenCoop2_Promo03.jpg ! Lotsa
> Gordons! 8*)

Clone bash? anyone doing a difool model?

- Peter

Ben Cottrell

Feb 7, 2005, 5:57:10 PM2/7/05
William P.N. Smith wrote:
> Nothing newsworthy, but you gotta love
> http://www.svencoop.com/screenshot_pics/SvenCoop2_Promo03.jpg ! Lotsa
> Gordons! 8*)

Holy crap! Gordon's neck has sunk into his body..!

Hunchback of City 17 anyone? ;)

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

Cannon Fodder

Feb 7, 2005, 6:29:43 PM2/7/05
Speaking of models I haven't seen any out there for HL2DM... I WANT MY
JESUS MODEL BACK!!!!!!!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out,and screaming
WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Strider

Feb 7, 2005, 7:58:29 PM2/7/05
William P.N. Smith proclaimed...

Yeah, that sounds fun.

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"You are a clever imitation of life... Can a robot
write a symphony? Can a robot take a blank canvas and
turn it into a masterpiece?"
"Can you?"