Help in Lambda core. (can't open the door)

Skip to the first unread message

Corto Maltese

20 Oct 1999, 03:00:0020/10/1999
I'm stuck in the lambda core, just find piece of the walktrough on the WON
saying:

-------------
begin ----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Downstairs is a massive, semicircular tunnel. Open the big doors at one end,
leading to an area shown in figure 9-13. An Alien Grunt appears behind you
as you open these doors; another appears in front of you. Kill the Alien
Grunt behind you by shooting explosive barrels near it, and then take on the
one in front. Two more Alien Grunts appear in the same general area after
you kill this one.

When the Grunts are all dead, climb a ladder on the other side of the room.
--->> here I'am <<---
This leads to a small room with a Scientist. Listen to him, and watch as he
uses a Retinal Scanner to open a door.

Go through the door. Use the First Aid and HEV stations beyond, and then go
up a short lift.
-------------
end ------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

I am in the --->> here I'am <<--- marked place. I climb the ladder and try
to open the door but it doesn't open. I can't open the damned door, try to
blow it up (from outside and inside by trowing grenades etc.) but nothing
helps.....

Any help will be great!!!!

Corto.

Bryce

20 Oct 1999, 03:00:0020/10/1999
Corto Maltese wrote in message <7ujvd6$9b7$1...@zonnetje.nl.uu.net>...

>I'm stuck in the lambda core, just find piece of the walktrough on the WON
>saying:

<snip>

>Any help will be great!!!!

I've gotten stuck there myself. Seems to happen if you walk in the room and
out again while the scientist is still speaking. Just stare at him until he
finishes, then talk to him and drag him over to the door. That, or use the
'noclip' cheat to get through the door... That's usually what I end up
doing.

Bryce

Corto Maltese

20 Oct 1999, 03:00:0020/10/1999
I didn't got to the scientist, I cannot enter the office thats the
problem....
I remember leaving the level (back=lift up) when I shoot the big doggies,
maybe thats the reason.
Damned, always use F6 to save, so going back is not that easy anymore.....

Thanks.

Corto.

Pouet Pouet

8 Jan 2023, 09:11:3208/01/2023
Le mercredi 20 octobre 1999 à 09:00:00 UTC+2, Corto Maltese a écrit :
Same problem here, i think i'm about to noclip, i have no choice