Can't jump shaft in Office Complex

Victor Dillon

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Is there some trick to jumping the elevator shaft at the end of the hallway
in Office Complex? I have tried the long jump, but when I hit the ladder, I
still fall. I use my crowbar to try to grap on, but that doesn't work
either. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Judy

Peter Clift

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
no trick.
just keep trying.

Alai

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Yup. It took about 6 times before I made it.

Mr. Natural

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Make sure you release the jump key before hitting the ladder, and try
looking up and holding down the up arrow key.

--
Mr. Natural

Brad Olney

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
You dont need to use long jump to make it. Just use regular jump.

Victor Dillon wrote:

> Is there some trick to jumping the elevator shaft at the end of the hallway
> in Office Complex? I have tried the long jump, but when I hit the ladder, I
> still fall. I use my crowbar to try to grap on, but that doesn't work
> either. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Judy

Gary Bottomley

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
try looking slightly up before taking a run and jump.

\/Ł§ŢŁŽ

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
yo wtf dudes, i got it the first time there's nothing to it, just angle ur
view a bit upward, take a normal leap and keep pressing forward

Alai <iba...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Brian LeBail

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Yeah, I was having problems where I made it to the ladder but fell off
anyway. Releasing the jump key did the trick. I don't remember where
I got the habit of holding it though.

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:41:08 -0600, "Mr. Natural" <tim...@inlink.com>

brenn...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 10:32:20 PM1/11/18
thank you, thank you! i did this, and it worked first try. definitely hold onto the jump key until you hit the ladder, and then release and look up, while holding the up arrow key.

jeremyw...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2018, 4:23:54 AM6/26/18
Only took me about 20 minutes to make this jump. No big deal.