Soul of a New Machine.

Empee

Jul 21, 2012, 6:27:42 PM7/21/12
I am still alive.

Apologies, etc.

--
Empage.

Steam; PSN; GFW; WoT, etc. -> Empage.
Available while stocks last.
E & OE.
Message has been deleted

Empee

Apr 18, 2013, 7:03:17 PM4/18/13

Apparently, on Sat, 2 Mar 2013 04:54:17 +0000 (UTC) ervaqre dit:

> Empee is a mighty pirate...
>
> > I am still alive.
> >
> > Apologies, etc.
>
> Who is this again?

Ooo, a quiz !

/grabs crayons

--
Empage, the onomablevant.

Steam; PSN; GFW; Wargaming.net, etc. -> Empage.

E & OE.

scrumble

Oct 27, 2013, 3:56:34 PM10/27/13
/toppots

/shoves crayon up nose

--
Scrumble
Message has been deleted

scrumble

Nov 26, 2013, 10:10:39 AM11/26/13
On 06/11/2013 06:05, ervaqre wrote:
> scrumble is a mighty pirate...
>
>> /toppots
>>
>> /shoves crayon up nose
>>
>> --
>> Scrumble
>
> You are topposting, crotchpotsing and your .sig is delusional. It's
> supposed to be preceded by '-- ' rather than by '--'. Jeez... some
> people. Be the real deal.
>

> NOW PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM11111111

/twiddles thumbs

still waiting

/twiddles bums

- - - -
-----
scr--um--ble

Pixel "#~

Dec 8, 2013, 4:54:54 PM12/8/13
I see we are not just in Texas anymore...

--
pixel

"This song is for the guy who keeps
yelling from the balcony, and it's
called 'we hate you, please die."
Message has been deleted

Pixel #~

Dec 19, 2013, 8:47:32 AM12/19/13
On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 04:49:53 +0000 (UTC), ervaqre <m...@privacy.net>
muttered:
> place!????! I haven't seen such textual atrocities since Pixel
dared
> to post here with an Android newsreader!!!!11!1!!1h1j!! OH AND TEXT

Hey, don't mock my android. I am spending precious and valuable
work-time to post here. Time that could have been spent on something
productive, if I could have been bothered. None of this would be
possible without mobile internet...

--
Pixel
Message has been deleted

scrumble

Jan 29, 2014, 4:51:21 PM1/29/14
On 22/12/2013 03:33, ervaqre wrote:
> Pixel "#~ <pi...@immortalelephant.com> is a mighty pirate...
>
>> Hey, don't mock my android. I am spending precious and valuable
>> work-time to post here. Time that could have been spent on something
>> productive, if I could have been bothered. None of this would be
>> possible without mobile internet...
>
> I will forgive you since it's a sunny day today. But I am hungry.

IR AGHLTFC, everythink I do is right.

I'm just glad Android phones weren't around in 2000 when this group was
alive, I spent too much time posting as it was

--
scrumble
---

Message has been deleted

Shaolin

Feb 10, 2014, 6:02:37 AM2/10/14
And you are?

--
Shaolin

You hip hop you hip it to the hop and you hip hip hop
and you don't stop rockin to the bang bang boogie
say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogada beat.