STEAM FINALLY HACKED!!!

landm...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2008, 12:24:41 AM6/28/08
Worked for me! It un-banned my SteamID!!!

Read the instructions before Valve's lawyers force it to be taken
down. The tool is downloadable from megaupload (link on the page).
There are no viruses but make sure you run your own virus checker on
it (as you should for ANY download from the Internet).

There's a lot of technical stuff explaining how it works if your
interested. I'm sure this will be taken down in a week so print it
off and save it.

Here's the link (to get past the ad just enter in a bogus name and
comment...don't choose "Anonymous" or it takes you to some screen
begging for donations...just make up a name):
http://tinyurl.com/6qasa4

This is too cool..........

FeepingCreature

Jun 29, 2008, 5:39:09 PM6/29/08