Sign the petition! Complete translation into ITALIAN and SPANISH of Half-Life 2 Episode Two

BS82

Oct 12, 2007, 6:29:57 AM10/12/07
To: Valve Corporation
From the beginning of the saga all the titles of Valve was arrived to us in
perfect italian and spanish, from the first Half-Life to the expansion
"Episode One". But now and without previous notice we are discriminated in
this sense.

In name of all the hispanic and italians fans community of Half-Life we
demand the complete translation of the game "Half-Life 2: Episode Two" (text
and voices included) into our language, as well as the promise from which in
future deliveries our language will not be excluded.

http://www.petitiononline.com/ep2ita/petition.html

http://www.petitiononline.com/ep2span/petition.html

--
-------------------------------
www.Artenelweb.net --> Servizi Internet e Web Creation

Andrew

Oct 12, 2007, 12:13:47 PM10/12/07
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:29:57 +0200, "BS82"
<simNONSPAMMAR...@tiscali.it> wrote:

>In name of all the hispanic and italians fans community of Half-Life we
>demand the complete translation of the game "Half-Life 2: Episode Two" (text
>and voices included) into our language, as well as the promise from which in
>future deliveries our language will not be excluded.

You spam this into umpteen groups, none of which are Hispanic or
Italian, you really are bright aren't you.
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com

BS82

Oct 12, 2007, 2:45:47 PM10/12/07
Andrew wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:29:57 +0200, "BS82"
> <simNONSPAMMAR...@tiscali.it> wrote:
>
>> In name of all the hispanic and italians fans community of Half-Life
>> we demand the complete translation of the game "Half-Life 2: Episode
>> Two" (text and voices included) into our language, as well as the
>> promise from which in future deliveries our language will not be
>> excluded.
>
> You spam this into umpteen groups, none of which are Hispanic or
> Italian, you really are bright aren't you.

what? spam? Why?

alt games is an international newsgroup that speak about half life... where
is the problem?

I excuse me for the not visible crosspost if you want something for me....

Coyote

Oct 12, 2007, 7:42:44 PM10/12/07

"BS82" <simNONSPAMMAR...@tiscali.it> wrote in message

> To: Valve Corporation
> From the beginning of the saga all the titles of Valve was arrived to us
> in perfect italian and spanish, from the first Half-Life to the expansion
> "Episode One". But now and without previous notice we are discriminated in
> this sense.
>
> In name of all the hispanic and italians fans community of Half-Life we
> demand the complete translation of the game "Half-Life 2: Episode Two"
> (text and voices included) into our language, as well as the promise from
> which in future deliveries our language will not be excluded.

*Learn English......it is the language of success.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

G Hardy

Oct 12, 2007, 10:33:33 PM10/12/07

> Andrew wrote:
>> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:29:57 +0200, "BS82"
>> <simNONSPAMMAR...@tiscali.it> wrote:
>>
>>> In name of all the hispanic and italians fans community of Half-Life
>>> we demand the complete translation of the game "Half-Life 2: Episode
>>> Two" (text and voices included) into our language, as well as the
>>> promise from which in future deliveries our language will not be
>>> excluded.
>>
>> You spam this into umpteen groups, none of which are Hispanic or
>> Italian, you really are bright aren't you.
>
> what? spam? Why?
>
> alt games is an international newsgroup that speak about half life...
> where
> is the problem?

"Games" is an English word. If you want the relevant groups for the
languages you're interested in, go for es.rec.juegos.comp.misc or
it.comp.giochi - you'll get more "signatures" from those groups than you
will from the ones you crossposted.

> I excuse me for the not visible crosspost if you want something for me....

I can see why you need the translation. "These words rearrange for make a
sentence meaningful"

Listy

Oct 14, 2007, 12:22:13 PM10/14/07

| To: Valve Corporation
| From the beginning of the saga all the titles of Valve was arrived to us
in
| perfect italian and spanish, from the first Half-Life to the expansion
| "Episode One". But now and without previous notice we are discriminated in
| this sense.
|
| In name of all the hispanic and italians fans community of Half-Life we
| demand the complete translation of the game "Half-Life 2: Episode Two"
(text
| and voices included) into our language, as well as the promise from which
in
| future deliveries our language will not be excluded.
|

| http://www.petitiononline.com/ep2ita/petition.html
|
| http://www.petitiononline.com/ep2span/petition.html

And you are?

--
Alt i s enter
L i s enter

scrumble

Oct 14, 2007, 6:57:48 PM10/14/07
BS82 wrote:
> To: Valve Corporation
> From the beginning of the saga all the titles of Valve was arrived to us in
> perfect italian and spanish, from the first Half-Life to the expansion
> "Episode One". But now and without previous notice we are discriminated in
> this sense.
>
> In name of all the hispanic and italians fans community of Half-Life we
> demand the complete translation of the game "Half-Life 2: Episode Two" (text
> and voices included) into our language, as well as the promise from which in
> future deliveries our language will not be excluded.
>

> http://www.petitiononline.com/ep2ita/petition.html
>
> http://www.petitiononline.com/ep2span/petition.html

But you've posted in English

How is anyone who only speaks Italian or Spanish going to be able to
read it?

But you do have point. Could you also start a petition for all speech
and dialog to be translated into Mandarin, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali,
Poruguese, Russian, Javanese, Wu, Telugu, Marathi, Vietnamese,Korean and
Tamil. All these languages are more commonly spoken than Italian, and we
don't want discriminate :)

--
scrum

scrumble

Oct 14, 2007, 6:58:47 PM10/14/07

and what car does he drive?

--
scrum

Simon Unger

Apr 16, 2008, 12:47:56 PM4/16/08
Andrew schrieb:

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:29:57 +0200, "BS82"
> <simNONSPAMMAR...@tiscali.it> wrote:
>
>> In name of all the hispanic and italians fans community of Half-Life we
>> demand the complete translation of the game "Half-Life 2: Episode Two" (text
>> and voices included) into our language, as well as the promise from which in
>> future deliveries our language will not be excluded.
>
> You spam this into umpteen groups, none of which are Hispanic or
> Italian, you really are bright aren't you.
Yes he is ^^