Drugs and CS

Ruben Smits

Sep 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/25/00
CS is like a drug.... When u start u can't get rid of it....

Live long and prosper...
$t!m$ NeBuR

Spice Weasel

Sep 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/25/00
'cept with a better drug, currently im addicted to Diablo II, newer drugs
much more addictive, nut i do on occasion return to my beloved CS, but more
to my first drug TFC

Ruben Smits <darth...@xxlclan.myweb.nl> wrote in message

Cartman[FA]

Sep 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/25/00
hmm, i've not experimented with any new drugs since cs - but the tfc drug
got me hooked :)))

Keyser Soze

Sep 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/26/00
On that note, I find the whole CS experience to be a lot more intense when I
smoke a wee bit o' ganja before a round.... especially if the team play is
excellent.... then I get so amazingly into it that it's scary.
Too much, though, and my playing ability goes to hell. Gotta get that
perfect balance :)
Cheers,
-Keyser

Cartman[FA] <j...@hayre.somewhere.clara.co.uk> wrote in message

Judge Hot Fudge

Sep 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/26/00
I think it was about Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:29:20 GMT, when "Keyser Soze"
<davemc...@home.com> made this shocking revelation:

>On that note, I find the whole CS experience to be a lot more intense when I
>smoke a wee bit o' ganja before a round.... especially if the team play is
>excellent.... then I get so amazingly into it that it's scary.
>Too much, though, and my playing ability goes to hell. Gotta get that
>perfect balance :)
>Cheers,
> -Keyser

Next time, try heroin.

--
-- - - ------ --------------- - - -- - ----
Mangoat, proud member of AsS. ICQ 132######

ReservoirDog

Sep 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/26/00
I do drugs & play CS

$$$$$

Sep 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/26/00
Then you're just a winner all around.

Justin.Sane

Sep 26, 2000, 8:46:04 PM9/26/00
Hahahah..

I love it when someone's in a game with you and makes a statement like "I'm
smoking a big fucken doobie", then later says "AFK. . . Time for some bong
hits!"

Personally, I like to do my drinking/drugging for social reasons, not for
playing video games by myself.

But hey, that's just me...
-J.S

Adam Vestri

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00

Judge Hot Fudge <mangoat-c...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

> I think it was about Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:29:20 GMT, when "Keyser Soze"
> <davemc...@home.com> made this shocking revelation:
>
> >On that note, I find the whole CS experience to be a lot more intense
when I
> >smoke a wee bit o' ganja before a round.... especially if the team play
is
> >excellent.... then I get so amazingly into it that it's scary.
> >Too much, though, and my playing ability goes to hell. Gotta get that
> >perfect balance :)
> >Cheers,
> > -Keyser
> >

> Next time, try heroin.

I do.

Umojan

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
right on mofo, i always tolk a littl e be4 my games!

Umojan

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
i only do drugs you CAN"T get addicted to

Umojan

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
you always have to drink 'socialy' or your 'called' an alchoolic, and thats
supposed to be 'bad', wut ever that means

ReservoirDog

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Sometimes you get really 'hooked' on a game then, there's only the
game..completely focused,
my heartbeat doubles...Prefer hasj from gaming....
Ever played 'StarFox' on Super Nintendo when you were high??

"Keyser Soze" <davemc...@home.com> wrote in message

> On that note, I find the whole CS experience to be a lot more intense when
> smoke a wee bit o' ganja before a round.... especially if the team play is
> excellent.... then I get so amazingly into it that it's scary.
> Too much, though, and my playing ability goes to hell. Gotta get that
> perfect balance :)
> Cheers,
> -Keyser
>

> Cartman[FA] <j...@hayre.somewhere.clara.co.uk> wrote in message
> > hmm, i've not experimented with any new drugs since cs - but the tfc
drug
> > got me hooked :)))

ReservoirDog

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Name one. I've done a lot, there'll addictive

"Umojan" <Umo...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Umojan

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
pot, chicken head

[OOPS]Frostbyte

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Yep,
also played EliteII, frontier on the Amiga day after night after day after
night.........

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[OOPS]Fros...@worldburns.com
WWW.LANMANIAX.COM
Today is a good day for someone else to die

"ReservoirDog" <emulder@*nospam*ravelin.nl> wrote in message

ReservoirDog

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00
That is addictive too, you think it's sound to smoke before school, on
school, skip last hours to go to the "hasjbar",
, smoke in the evening, and smoke before sleep, EVERY F*KING DAY???

Been there done that.

And I prefer you call me chicken head face to face. Punto.