does any1 know [ mra ] tombat

1 view

Sally Bunce

Feb 10, 2001, 6:38:07 AM2/10/01
hi its [*ARS*]BloodFalcon[CL], i was playin with [ mra ] tombat the other
night and we were gettin on really well he was about to give me his e-mail
just when he got kicked and then didn't come back on, does any1 know him cos
i'd really like to play with him again, any1 have his e-mail or icq??? ok
thanks every1

[*ARS*]BloodFalcon[CL]

([*ARS*] are the best clan in the world!!!!! and we'll chalenge
any1!!!!!!!!!!!)

Unknown User

Feb 10, 2001, 7:05:32 AM2/10/01
Bets clan in the world? thats so gay! clans are gay....anyone who
joins a clan is gay....
Don't get me wrong....i am a good player....and have been asked many
times to join a clan....But, its SO gay!

[Empty]Daemon

Feb 10, 2001, 7:16:32 AM2/10/01

Unknown User <ma...@rcn.com> wrote in message

> Bets clan in the world? thats so gay! clans are gay....anyone who
> joins a clan is gay....
> Don't get me wrong....i am a good player....and have been asked many
> times to join a clan....But, its SO gay!

Bit homophobic aint ya mate? Got something to tell us?

--
See ya

Dan
'79 M D* T-- C+ A- Ca H K+ S++ P B++(@) Po++ RGB+ I- L3- Sp+
"Trample the weak, hurdle the dead"
Half-life: DM - Player - - -CS - ForeverHostile
Diablo 2: Realm Europe
Account: tallbloke30

Al

Feb 10, 2001, 11:24:24 PM2/10/01
Care to explain a bit why people banding together to have fun as a team, use
tactics, participate in ladder tournament is gay ? C'mon you gotta have some
good reason behind that !

--
Al
---

14941

Feb 11, 2001, 4:33:46 PM2/11/01
>hi its [*ARS*]BloodFalcon[CL], i was playin with [ mra ] tombat the other
>night and we were gettin on really well he was about to give me his e-mail
>just when he got kicked and then didn't come back on, does any1 know him cos
>i'd really like to play with him again

Get Gamespy, and do a search on the half-life servers for his nick. I'm not
sure how it works exactly, as I don't have Gamespy. You'll probably figure it
out. www.gamespy.com

-onefourninefourone
-pointless homepage http://members.aol.com/one4nine4one
-personal boredom killer http://www.mp3.com/subgod