Everyone too busy playing to post?

snark

Sep 17, 2013, 6:31:15 AM9/17/13
I don't do consoles, so I'll have to wait for the PC version. Any opinions on the new game?

Anssi Saari

Sep 18, 2013, 8:28:14 AM9/18/13
snark <sna...@gmail.com> writes:

> I don't do consoles, so I'll have to wait for the PC version. Any opinions on the new game?

I do do consoles a little but my Xbox is in the garage somewhere... I
dunno, GTAV looks very cool. I don't think we're going to get much
complaints along the lines of "huge but empty" like San Andreas did back
when.

I have to wonder what if any plans Rockstar has for the PC version
especially considering the new gen consoles are coming out. So hopefully
there's a real kickass version of the game coming out on PC and new
consoles real soon.

Ned

Oct 2, 2013, 1:36:08 PM10/2/13
On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 03:31:15 -0700, snark wrote:

> I don't do consoles, so I'll have to wait for the PC version. Any
> opinions on the new game?

Only played a bit but so far I'm quite impressed at how much more
realistic everything is. That's not just the graphics but also the
reactions of people, the handling of the cars, etc.

Anssi Saari

Oct 3, 2013, 7:19:32 AM10/3/13
Ned <n...@nednednednedned.com> writes:

> Only played a bit but so far I'm quite impressed at how much more
> realistic everything is. That's not just the graphics but also the
> reactions of people, the handling of the cars, etc.

Yeah. IGN listed 100 little things in the game that'll "blow your
mind". I wouldn't go that far perhaps but they are pretty cool.