GTA3 PC Version-How do you know?

rob

Aug 21, 2002, 8:48:40 AM8/21/02
How do you know in the PC version of GTA3 how much of the game you have
completed - eg:90% -so you know that you have missed something.

--
Rob.

"Its not having what you want, its wanting what you've got."

assman

Aug 21, 2002, 11:56:45 AM8/21/02
"rob" <x> wrote in message news:3d63b...@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...

press escape and go to stats

Alan

Aug 22, 2002, 3:26:11 PM8/22/02

How do you get the stats screen to pause, like you can in the PS2 version?

Cheers
Alan

Michael Rodgers

Aug 23, 2002, 5:56:56 AM8/23/02
"Alan" <ala...@NOSPAM.email.com> wrote in message

> > press escape and go to stats
>
> How do you get the stats screen to pause, like you can in the PS2 version?

You press escape and go to stats, like he just told you.
--
Michael Rodgers, Plymouth UK
http://www.network-southeast.co.uk

Alan

Aug 23, 2002, 12:37:45 PM8/23/02
Michael Rodgers wrote:
> "Alan" <ala...@NOSPAM.email.com> wrote in message
>>> press escape and go to stats
>>
>> How do you get the stats screen to pause, like you can in the PS2
>> version?
>
> You press escape and go to stats, like he just told you.

Uh, that's not what I was asking! ;-)

I know how to get to the stats screen - what I was asking was how do you
stop it from scrolling, so you can read it easier?

Cheers
Alan

pavee...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 1:00:13 PM7/4/13