[DMgenie] Number of Classes

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

pasto...@sbcglobal.net

未讀,
2016年2月29日 上午9:22:112016/2/29
收件者:
Is there a way to determine the total number of classes defined in
DMGenie, the way you can with Skills and Feats and Spells? How is one
to loop through all the classes is there's no way to know how many
there are?

Jim

nw7465720

未讀,
2016年2月29日 上午9:25:182016/2/29
收件者:
Sadly, as far as I can tell, there is no public API to interrogate the
set of known classes, either by loop, lookup, or count. Had another
look over the weekend but couldn't find anything. I don't think Class
even exists as a scriptable object, at least nothing in the scripting
API ever references Class objects.

It sort of makes sense that the code for it would be missing, since the
relationship between class-feature, feat, skill, etc. and Class is lost
after a level has been applied. I think removing levels is fiddly for
exactly this reasons (there is no in-code way to know what went with
what).

Phil

0 則新訊息