Re: [DMgenie] Another question

Richard Weimer

Nov 8, 2014, 12:22:03 AM11/8/14
Jim,

Look in the General Scripting Editor (under the Windows/General Script Editor
menu selection). Under the Source, ensure "Global Functions" are selected.
Now, under the Function pulldown, select "ConditionExpire". You will see the
Rage auto fatigue in the script at that point. It should be trivial to do a
similar effect for another condition name that expires.

Richard