[DMgenie] Flaws from Unearthed Arcana

perspicacio...@yahoo.com

Apr 5, 2016, 2:36:08 PM4/5/16
Has anyone ever introduced "character flaws" from Unearthed Arcana into
the DMGenie program??

Zym

Apr 6, 2016, 11:15:25 AM4/6/16
perspicacio...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Has anyone ever introduced "character flaws" from Unearthed Arcana into
>the DMGenie program??

Yea I use Flaws and Traits and set them up as Special/Class abilities.

"I can already see your name disintegrating from my lips...."

perspicacio...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2016, 11:19:20 AM4/6/16
djin...@yahoo.com wrote:
>perspicacio...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Has anyone ever introduced "character flaws" from Unearthed Arcana
>> into the DMGenie program??
>
> Yea I use Flaws and Traits and set them up as Special/Class
> abilities.

So, you have to set it up new with any character that has flaws??

Zym

Apr 6, 2016, 6:30:24 PM4/6/16
Yes, I don't have any special method for adding them other than if the
character selects 2 flaws I manually add the Feat(ure), same with
Traits. Then I let them select their extra Feats and so we go.

Never causes an issue with our games.