Alpha Centauri and Windows 7 64bit

Massimo Soricetti

Dec 6, 2009, 10:57:32 AM12/6/09
Hello, I'm looking for clues to get SMAC/SMACX working in resolutions
greater than 1024x768. Anyone can help?

I know of the tweak "DirectDraw=0" in the AlphaCentauri.ini file, but
the start menus are all wrong with that and the HUD graphics is
misplaced... anyone knows of a better solution?

dan borcea

Dec 14, 2009, 9:48:00 AM12/14/09
On Dec 6, 5:57 pm, Massimo Soricetti <max...@libero.it> wrote:
> Hello, I'm looking for clues to get SMAC/SMACX working in resolutions
> greater than 1024x768. Anyone can help?

hi,
i don't have Windows 7, but try reporting your issue here:
http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7
it's the most active SMAC forum and you'll have a better chance to get
a reply.
Dan