June 2010 Game of the Month: "Market Forces" - SMAX scenario

1 view

dan borcea

Jun 9, 2010, 8:23:40 AM6/9/10
"Wars, diplomacy and technology are all vehicles driven by the fuel of
money. Economic forces have been hard to control or predict, with many
notable failures in human history. In the years to come, we shall
harness discoveries in areas such as sociology, psychology and
artificial intelligence to finally tame the systems. In the end, it
will become possible to gain a monopoly on energy currency, and gain
permanent, unassailable control over the world. Not one transaction
shall pass between any two people without our approval."

Play the June 2010 SMAX Game of the Month: "Market Forces"
here is the link: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3620