May 2010 Game of the Month: "Warcrimes: Operation Slapdash" - SMAC scenario!

dan borcea

May 17, 2010, 10:12:45 AM5/17/10
The Spartan people are afraid to go colonize new territories near the
Gaian border. The recent war crimes have stopped the expansion
process. Can you anihilate the Gaian forces west of the Freshwater Sea
and bring back the self-confidence in your people?
Play the GotM! http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3367
This month we have a SMAC (flavour) scenario featuring the Gaian and
Spartan original factions spiced up with some new fiction from our
GotM staff.