Tequila!

1 view

Kevos Setzer

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00

Have you hugged your toilet today?

--
Kevos Setzer AIM: Kevos Setzer
(Kevin Martin)-- kmar...@compuserve.com

Mini-Greg Level 6
Owner of the UseNet Airship _Blackjack II_
Commissioner of alt.games.final-fantasy.people.humor.heh
Wielder of Fixed Dice
Materia: Throw (with Coin Toss), Gil Plus
Inventory:
Coupon for Jonny's Ice Cream Store
A Hershey's Candy Bar from Ninn
1 "Name That Tune" Point from Murasame for almost recognizing
a song from Earthbound
10 Hate points from Atma for knowing what a Red (or Pink) Nu
was in Chrono Trigger
"Understatemend of the Millenium" Award from Quinch for calling
Ghostbusters 2 "messed up"

00Kevin Enterprises: Corrupting minds one newsgroup at a time.

=Usenet Quotes=

:AGFF:

I'm surprised this entire NG isn't crossposted to talk.bizarre.
--Charon

Do not drink hot coffee while watching MST3k. It burns alot when
it comes out your nose.
--DiSiLLuSiOn learns something new

Did you know windows has an exit sound? I've never heard it since my
system just crashes, but I can set it in the sound menu so it must be
there somewhere!
--Ramen Junkie reveals the secrets of Windows

No, the greatest composer is Johann Sebastian Bach. Any guy who
marries his cousin, marries a twenty-year-old when the cousin snuffs it,
fathers a total of 22 children *and* works for the church is someone
that deserves my utmost respect.
--Tekhne teaches music appreciation

God damnit. WHEN THE HELL WILL I LEARN NOT TO FOLLOW LINKS OFF OF
USENET?!
--Atma, with the first rule of AGFF

IT'S NOT???? OMG! I THOUGHT EVERYONE WERE JUST SLOW TYPERS DUDE!
--Jonny is informed that AGFF is not a chat room

Mommy, I broke my penis and the blood is white! ^_^
--Greg Cook... Who else?

Pity he said he is going to do HIS OWN evil bidding...
--Avenger to Kwarlord after Kwar thought I was going to do his bidding

If some chick getting fucked by a penguin is all it takes to make you
puke then you've got no business following links you see on AGFF.
--Iwa13 finds the cure to SKD

What's not right is that you actually know that.
--Funk, and it wasn't about sex. *Gasp*

Well, whatever you do, just don't throw my character naked into the
Playboy Mansion. That would be just too horrible, too awful! Please
don't!
--Justin Sueno after Eyeglazer threatened to throw him naked into
someplace dangerous in the next chapter of Glazer's fic.

GFS - It's more than just sick-mindedness. It's a way of life.
--Cliezon

The subject is "I made out with my girlfriend"
Funk: My tongue touched her tonsils.
Troll: And I was fucking her in the ass while you did it, and you didn't
even notice.
Funk: Yes I did. That was the reason I was able to touch her tonsils.

We'd be discussing the moral and ethical implications behind the recent
advances in technology, specifically in the field of genetic engineering,
with emphasis on the merits and potential difficulties with the
bioprospecting policies of several large, multi-national pharmeceutical
corporations and their negotiations with third world nations, along with
the recently-enacted United Nations treaties dictating the proper
guidelines for such actions in global international relations.
....or, we'd probably just end up talking about gay sex. *shrugs*
--Justin Sueno hypothesizes on what AGFF would talk about if we weren't
discussing gay sex.

That stuff about violence in videogames is utter bullshit. I've played
video games for many years, and the doctors tell me that I'm perfectly
fine now. I should be getting out of the asylum in a couple of days.
--Rob Browning gives his opinion of violence in video games

We are p-p-Porky of B-b-b-Borg. Prepare to be asimbi--asmibli--asslam--
you're fucked.
--CX

Unless you flip through the channels and catch a glimpse of Lola Bunny ;)
--Disillusion, after CX, our resident cabbit, said he could never
have over a PG-13 rating

I can get in... almost.
--Cliezon gets GFSed and .sigged at the same time

You ain't seen nothin' yet. Trust me. :)
--Avenger, in response to "What newsgroup ever really stays on topic?"

:Random Quotes:

We are Dyslexic of Borg. Prepare to have your ass laminated.

It's not ROT-13. It's Dutch.
--Reply to someone requesting a key to decipher an unreadable post

Oh, I dunno. I've always kinda imagined dragons as generally
portrayed in fiction as being somewhat BOFHish types. I mean, they
collect a lot of neat stuff, hold the power of life and death in their
hand (paw?), and don't suffer fools gladly.
Sounds like a sysadmin to me. ;)
--Nohbody, from news.admin.net-abuse.email to ahbou

I don't know what scares me more, that someone would vote for a guy wearing
underwear on his head. Or that the candidates are so bad that I might vote
for the underwear guy too, now that I think about it.
--figment analyzes Campaign 2000

It shouldn't be discussed with a bunch of stupid potheads, and I don't
feel like dealing with a group of drug-crazed morons.
The only good pot user is a dead pot user, and I choose to use my
right of freedom of association to stay clear of junkies.
--The "tolerant" Charles Doane explains why he doesn't want to discuss
the legalization of marijuana with alt.politics.marijuana

I just wanna say "Pregnet" sounds like the name of an online sperm bank.
Someone need to learn how to spell.
--Milhouse points out a typo in alt.pro-wrestling.wcw

Honorable mention to Peach. Mario goes through so much trouble to save her,
dying dozens of times, and killing so many creatures...for what? A cake.
A freaking cake. Mario, she's just using you. You can do better. Go back
to Penellope, at least you got a kiss when you saved her from Donkey Kong.
--Sean Howard offers relationship advice in the rec.games.videos NGs

I hear they've invented a morning after pill for men...it changes your
blood group.
--Equality for men at last

"Mideon 3:16 says: I just misplaced my pants!"
"Audience 3:16 says: Oh my God! Somebody get that man some pants!"
--seen on alt.pro-wrestling.wwf

=Video Game Quotes=

"What's the most important thing in life? Being free of obligations!
Otherwise, you lose the ability to gamble..."
Setzer Gabbiani, Final Fantasy 6

=I Have Officially Seen Everything=
+ Conker's Bad Fur Day
+ http://www.fufme.com
+ Liquid-filled Bras: They exist, and they're for sale at Target
+ I found McDonald's Furbys in the clearance toys of K-Mart. Overestimated
the demand a little, did we?
+ http://tfhighway.8m.com/sm.htm --Not just a Transformers sex story, a GAY
Transformers sex story

=Assorted Stuff=

-----------------------
--THE CHEATER'S FRONT--
This Copy'n'Paste text symbolizes that the person who Copies and Pastes it
into their sig is a proud member of THE CHEATER'S FRONT, people who are not
ashamed to admit that they cheat the #%!@# out of games...pretty much the
exact opposite, in fact. We're PROUD to say that when there's no hope in
sight, when you run out of ammo, and when that boss seems impossibly hard,
there's only one solution...TO CHEAT!!
--THE CHEATER'S FRONT--
-----------------------

K.E.V.O.S.: Knight Engineered for Violence and Online Sabotage
--From http://www.brunching.com/toys/toy-cyborger.html

Jason

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
Kevos Setzer wrote:

>Have you hugged your toilet today?

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Disillusion

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00

Five tequila, Six tequila, Seven tequila, snore!

Disillusion
--
AIM name: Mr DiSiLLuSiOn

8/15/00's "Genuine Smart Guy" award given by Cliezon
8/17/00's "Post of the Day" award given by Linda

.sig at
http://members.aol.com/vincent7z/sig.txt

To reply, chop off my ears

Avenger

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
So says Disillusion:

> Jason wrote:
> >Kevos Setzer wrote:
> >
> >>Have you hugged your toilet today?
> >
> >One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Ha ha ha! "Floor" rhymes with "four"!

> Five tequila, Six tequila, Seven tequila, snore!

"Snore"... "eight"...

- Avenger

Disillusion

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
Soith Sayith Avengerith:

>So says Disillusion:
>
>> Jason wrote:

>> >One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
>
>Ha ha ha! "Floor" rhymes with "four"!

Hehehe

>> Five tequila, Six tequila, Seven tequila, snore!
>
>"Snore"... "eight"...

Did I ever say I could count?

Dr. Unright

Oct 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/8/00
"Kevos Setzer" <kmar...@compuserve.com> wrote in message

> Have you hugged your toilet today?

Has your toilet hugged you, today?

-= Unright =-
MAD Scientist

Philip

Oct 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/8/00

Dr. Unright wrote in message ...

>"Kevos Setzer" <kmar...@compuserve.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Have you hugged your toilet today?
>
>Has your toilet hugged you, today?

Has your toliet told you the secret of life today?

Have your walls melted today?

Scatman

Oct 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/12/00
Dr. Unright wrote:

> "Kevos Setzer" <kmar...@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Have you hugged your toilet today?
>
> Has your toilet hugged you, today?
>
> -= Unright =-
> MAD Scientist

So does anyone on this board actually talk about LSD?
--
The Scatman AIM: Sc4tman