So it's 2022, and we still don't know if Neo Atma Weapon ever got laid

Funkidelic

Mar 4, 2022, 10:54:41 PM3/4/22
I hope he did, though. Seriously. I'm sure that deep under all of that subcutaneous fat lies the heart of a great father. Think of the warm hugs those kids would get. Mmmm. I should go check the thermostat...

On-topic? Does Square still make Final Fantasy games? Gotta admit, I haven't checked lately. What? They're called Square ENIX now? Wow. When did THAT happen? Seems I have some catching up to do.

-Funky (Funki to animeg) AGFF