I am the true Funkidelic

Funkidelic

Jan 20, 2020, 3:10:35 PM1/20/20
JFC anyone remember this shit before we all got lives (hopefully)? Pretty sure this is just a stanky breeding ground for spam now (but wasn't it always?) Hoping you are all still alive and true to yourselves.

-Funky (Funki to animeg) AGFF

Cassandra J. Nichols

Apr 23, 2020, 4:33:59 PM4/23/20
On 1/20/2020 12:10 PM, Funkidelic wrote:

> JFC anyone remember this shit before we all got lives (hopefully)? Pretty sure this is just a stanky breeding ground for spam now (but wasn't it always?) Hoping you are all still alive and true to yourselves.
>
> -Funky (Funki to animeg) AGFF

Keep it funky.

--
- Cassandra J. Nichols

Jaywolf and the AGFF ====={E

Apr 29, 2020, 8:33:01 AM4/29/20
Some of us still come around to Lurk every so often. Your hacked Sig got lost on my old hard drive, but you can search for your old one. Lol

- Jaywolf, Official AGFF Man from Marz
====={E
Look at my wonderful fork! (Not Microwave-Saga related)

Ramen Junkie

Jan 31, 2021, 5:31:05 PM1/31/21
On 1/20/2020 2:10 PM, Funkidelic wrote:
> JFC anyone remember this shit before we all got lives (hopefully)? Pretty sure this is just a stanky breeding ground for spam now (but wasn't it always?) Hoping you are all still alive and true to yourselves.
>
> -Funky (Funki to animeg) AGFF

I am supreme dictator for life but I have no real power to stop the spam. :/

--
Ramen Junkie

Supreme Dictator For Life AGFF

Ramen Junkie

Jan 31, 2021, 5:31:49 PM1/31/21
On 1/20/2020 2:10 PM, Funkidelic wrote:
> JFC anyone remember this shit before we all got lives (hopefully)? Pretty sure this is just a stanky breeding ground for spam now (but wasn't it always?) Hoping you are all still alive and true to yourselves.
>
> -Funky (Funki to animeg) AGFF

Cassandra J. Nichols

Jan 31, 2021, 11:11:38 PM1/31/21
On 1/31/2021 2:32 PM, Ramen Junkie wrote:

> On 1/20/2020 2:10 PM, Funkidelic wrote:
> >> JFC anyone remember this shit before we all got lives (hopefully)?
>> Pretty sure this is just a stanky breeding ground for spam now (but
>> wasn't it always?) Hoping you are all still alive and true to yourselves.
>
> I am supreme dictator for life but I have no real power to stop the
> spam. :/

You posted this twice. I assume to make some point about spam.

Eric42

Feb 12, 2021, 12:05:46 AM2/12/21
OMG. I can't believe that there are actually people still here from back in the day. I sure do miss this place at least a little.