Final Fantasy XIV

Ramen Junkie

Jan 7, 2016, 10:40:48 PM1/7/16
It's over now but FF14 was int eh Humble Square Bundle over on
HumbleBundle.com

Kind of alright since you could get it plus some other stuff for like
$4. I may even keep going after my free month is over.
--
Ramen Junkie

Supreme Dictator for Life alt.games.final-fantasy

Cassandra J. Nichols

Aug 2, 2020, 1:59:53 PM8/2/20
On 1/7/2016 7:40 PM, Ramen Junkie wrote:

> It's over now but FF14 was int eh Humble Square Bundle over on
> HumbleBundle.com
>
> Kind of alright since you could get it plus some other stuff for like
> $4.  I may even keep going after my free month is over.

How was that free month?

--
- Cassandra J. Nichols