SQUARES BIG MISTAKE IN FF7 .. read this and sign petition

Nathan Cho

May 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/14/97

i think everyone taht is interested in the u.s. release of ff7 should check
out this web page MEMBERS.AOL.COM/POOTTOOP/JOIN.HTM .. its stating that
crucial elements are missing from ff7 .. someone tell me this isn't true..
but what he says makes sense.. it has to do with missing endings and
lockouts from several parts of the 3rd cd of ff7. Check it out and sign
the petition..

A.Weirdo the Log

May 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/14/97

"Nathan Cho" <nc...@earthlink.net> was caught saying this on Candid
Camera:

Uhh...Bad idea.Read Andrew Vestal's comments on it FIRST at the
Unofficial Squaresoft homepage.Unfortunately, I don't have the address
on me right now.I'll post the address tomorrow.BTW if you have no idea
what this guy is talking about, don't ask.It involves a very large
plot twist, and I'm not about to start posting spoiler messeges
without SPOILER in the subject.
--
Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo the Log

Stanley: "George, you know I was wondering, like if
you were traveling through outer space, I mean like
you're going real fast, like the speed of light, you
know ...hoooohhhhh... and all of a sudden you started
screaming ...AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!... Do you think your
brain would blow up?"
Bob: "Guys, I'm trying to work... Do you mind?"
Stanley: "I don't mind. Go right ahead... Do you mind,
George?"
-from "UHF"
Take a look at my page at http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1937/!
Become a log! Go to http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2007/logpage.html
for all the details!
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into yours and join the fun!

Ian A Kelley

May 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/16/97

Nathan Cho (nc...@earthlink.net) wrote:
: i think everyone taht is interested in the u.s. release of ff7 should check

: out this web page MEMBERS.AOL.COM/POOTTOOP/JOIN.HTM .. its stating that
: crucial elements are missing from ff7 .. someone tell me this isn't true..
: but what he says makes sense.. it has to do with missing endings and
: lockouts from several parts of the 3rd cd of ff7. Check it out and sign
: the petition..

That stuff there is a bunch of BS. I went into the data fork of of the
files in the 3rd CD to see if any of the stuff he was talking about is
true. (I never will regret that day I bought my Japanese system software ^_^)
and *none* of it is there. No extra ending, no underwater breathing
materia, nada. This rumor was just started by some loser who couldn't take
it that Aerith gets killed and stays dead.

Interestingly enough, *all* of the dialogue in the game is on all 3 CDs.
While browsing some of the files, I found the part w/Barret asking Cloud
how to use Materia on 3rd CD. Apparently the only difference between the
3 CDs are the FMV segments stored on them, and maybe the monsters...I
never bothered to figure out about them. ^_^

--Ian

--
Ian Kelley "Try not to become a man of success but
ike...@mail.sas.upenn.edu rather to become a man of value."

smsff7

Dec 12, 2004, 7:22:43 PM12/12/04

> http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~ikelley/ --Albert Einstein

the fmvs are the only thinkg with is disk spacific everthing else is on
ever disk, even the monsters. so you can play the whole game from any
one disk But you will get the wrong fmv

Rob Browning

Dec 12, 2004, 9:02:59 PM12/12/04

You do realize that the post you just replied to is about
seven-and-a-half years old, right?

Rob
ploovTeHS...@charter.net

--

Owner of 2501 Netstalker Points awarded by Corwin of Amber, mainly
because Atma's just too damn attractive to get away from.

Gave 7499 Netstalker Points to Cypher because there's no such thing as
a good day on AGFF without JT bashing!

Owner of David Watson, rec.arts.anime.misc

"Couples action-packed gameplay and a methodical storyline into one
brilliant game that appeals to gamer's not wealthy enough to purchase
a PC and those not smart enough to operate and configure one."
--TruthMedia on Halo 2

Steve Jones

Dec 12, 2004, 9:24:10 PM12/12/04
"Rob Browning" <pluv...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

THANKS GOOGLE GROUPS!

- Steve

Damaeus

Jan 25, 2005, 7:49:54 AM1/25/05
In news:alt.games.final-fantasy, "Steve Jones" <xa...@mindspring.com> posted
on Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:24:10 -0800:

> "Rob Browning" <pluv...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

> > You do realize that the post you just replied to is about
> > seven-and-a-half years old, right?
>
> THANKS GOOGLE GROUPS!

When Dejanews owned it, they made it impossible to post replies to messages
that were older than a certain age. Of course, I think it's fine to reply
to messages a few months old. Some of the private news servers I visit may
go for months at a time before somebody replies to a message. It's all
good. :-)

Damaeus

Cassandra J. Nichols

Aug 5, 2020, 12:18:22 AM8/5/20