Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Jenny vs. Team Rocket MSTd

閲覧: 4 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

ChocoZell

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20
To:
Space limit. . . post in several parts. . . *sigh*

>Jenny Vs. Team Rocket
>By: Pokemon Hentai

MST'd by ChocoZell

>"Not Again," Officer Jenny signed,

I know, these fics will wear you out *rolls eyes*

>"I'm getting really tierd

Meaning she's stacked, just in case you were wondering.

>of Team
>Rocket. I need to find a way to infultrate thier base. But how?"

Ripping off your clothes in front of the security usually helps.
.

>"Hey we arrived!" Misty said jumping around excitedly. A dirt
covered
>Ash

Reiterating the obvious. . .

>held up Pikachu.

"Damn I'm jealous. . . lookit the size of this thing!" Ash whines
as he holds up Pika for everyone to get a good look at Pika's
dick.

>"Pikachu wake up where

Where?

>here,"

Oh.

>Ash held the little Pokemon.

Y'know, that's considered zoophelia. . . err. . pokephelia.

>Pikachu's eyes slowly opened. "Pika," Pikachu got up and sat on
Ash's
>hat.

Gives an all new visual to the term "I wanna wear your ass as a
hat."

>"Lets go find the Pokemon Center little buddy. Brock since you
have
>the map where is it?" Ash asked walking into town.

"Um, your standing in front of it, you dickwad." Brock squinted,
as usual.

>Pointing, Brock said, "Should be a few blocks that way." The
crew
>went a few blocks to the Pokemon Center. Going up to the door
Ash
>delayed.

And he sat there, delayed, waiting for the door to open. It's not
an automatic door, you twit. Grab the handle and open. . .

>"Whats up Ash?" Misty asked.
>
>"Oh nothing, just I haven't seen anyone since we arrived."

"Try opening your eyes."

That would explain his waiting for the door to open.

>"Yeah thats kinda spooky," Brock comented. Then Ash walk right
into
>the door. SMACK!

"See? You gotta open your eyes."

>"OUCH! What is going on?" Ash said holding his face.
>
>"Pika?" Pikachu jumped down and went behind the Pokemon Center.
>
>"Pikachu come back here," Ash followed him,

AAAGGGHHHH!!!! Pedophile pokephelia!!!!

>"What the..." Ash lost
>his breath.

Having rodent teeth bite down on your dick does tend to hurt.

>Running over to him, "Ash whats wrong?" Misty asked.

"Pika's. . .biting . . . me. . . "

"Well, quit trying to molest the poor rat every chance you get."

>"Pikachu just disapeared,"

Ran as soon as he heard the zipper. . .

>Ash's mouth dropped and a tear formed in
>his eyes.

. . ummm. . .

>"Ash...," Misty reached for Ash, but he moved.

"Don't touch me! I don't like girls! Only furries!"

>"Wake up Ash," Brock smach

Smach: a mix of smack and smash. . . very painful way to get
punched in the nose.

>Ash across the face, "Crying won't get
>Pikachu back. We better tell the Police.

"But they'll arrest me- pokephelia's illegal here!"

"Well, it'll be your own damn fault, you freak!" Brock smaches
Ash across the face again.

>They ran to the police station and inside saw Officer Jenny.
>Hearing them walk
>in she turned
>around. "Hi Ash what are you doing here?"

"Don't you know there's a warrant out for you?"

>"Hi Jenny... Uh which one are you?" Ash asked.

Why don't you look under her skirt and guess from her hair color.
.

>"I'm the one from Veridian City. I helped you get Pikachu to the
Pokemon Center," She said.

>"Oh that Jenny, but what are you doing here?" Ash asked.
>
>"Well they called me because of missing Pokemon in this town.
Seems
>Team Rocket

and you

>is behind this. I just don't know how?

I thought you learned last time we busted your ass for pokephelia
on your pokedex. . .

>" Jenny said.
>
>"Well Jenny we have another pokemon to add to the Missing
Pokemon
>List. Pikachu disapeared," Misty said.

Yeah, thanks to Ash's little 'problem', he turned tail and ran
like his life depended on it first chance he got. . .

>"Oh no!" Jenny shouted.
>
>"Jenny is there anything we can help with?" Brock said serously
for
>once.

If I do the nice guy thing, maybe I'll get lucky. . .

>Well maybe.. I've been thinking of a way to get into Team
Rockets
>Head Quarters. I just don't know how though," Jenny went and sat
in
>her chair leaning back, "Please take a seat."

Okay. Where you want us to take it?

>"Well couldn't we put a tracking device on one of the Pokemon?"
>Misty
>asked.
>
>"Hey!" Jenny jumped up, "That might work.

One less pokemon to save from Ash. . .

> Do any of you 3 have a Pokemon that we could hide a small
>tracking device on? Wait!"
>sitting
>back down. "It needs to be a rare Pokemon though."
>
>"Misty we could use your Dratini you got in the safari Zone!"
>Ash
>yelled out.
>
>Why my Dratini?" Misty asked keeping Ash from getting the
Pokeball
>with Dratini in it.

Cause she knows she won't get it back in the same shape she lent
it out if Ash got his paws on it. . .

>"Remember Jesse and James took Ditto so he could turn into
Dratini!"
>Ash said.
>
>"Yes," Misty said protecting the Pokeball.

I'm nowhere near as dense as I look.

>"They want a Dratini and it would be perfect. We could hide the
tracking device in his mouth." Ash said >excitedly.

Ewwww. . . . we know what he's actually thinking. . .

>"Ok fine. If it will help, but nothing better happen to
Dratini!"
>Misty yelled.

No stains! I don't wanna have to give him a disinfecting
tomorrow.

>"Ok then we'll do this tomarrow in the morning," Jenny said,
"It's
>getting late and you better find a room.
>
>"Alright Jenny we'll see you tomarrow!" Brock waved as they
left.

::Yeah, keep it up with the nice guy routine, I'll get lucky. . .
:: Keep thinking that Brock. . .

>At the hotel Misty was thinking about the plan. "Why my Dratini
and
>not Vulpix. Well this could be the last night with him so
Dratini
>come out,"

Let's make it a night to remember. Besides doing it with pokemon
is much more fun than doing it with that pokephile. . . wait, I'm
doing the same thing. . .

>Misty threw her pokeball and Dratinia ppeared. "Hi Dratini!"
Misty patted the Dragon Pokemon
>on the head,

At which point Dratini was immediately ready to get it on. . .
*insert spring noise here*

>"Dratini I have
>something I need to tell you. Tomarrow we are using you to find
out
>where Team Rocket is. We'll put a small thing in your mouth so
he can
>follow you. It's so we can help all the poor Pokemon."
>
>Dratini nodded and slid into bed.

Yep, I thought so.

> "Dratini I'll be in the shower ok!"

giving him incentive to just come right in. . .

>Misty winked at him.

"If only Officer Jenny knew what kind of fun this is. . . uptight
bitch."

> She went and opened the door to the shower and
>turned on the hot water. It felt good against her nipples. As
she
>hoped Dratini crawed over the door and into the shower. "Hi
there!"
>Misty said standing against the wall as Dratini took his tail
and
>stuck in between her thighs.

He just gets right to work doesn't he?

>He pumped into her hairless clit.

Someone needs an anatomy lesson. Shouldn't it be 'against her
clit?'

Unless her clit has a vagina too. . .

>Very
>slowly he pushed as Misty leaned on the wall. "MMMM Dratini!"
>Misty
>moaned. She went down on the floor with Dratini's tail still in
her.
>Dratini went to Misty's nipples and began to suck on them. He
knew
>this was Misty's favorite thing to be touched, and even better
to be
>sucked.

Hey, what are friends for anyway?

>Misty moans started to get louder as the pleasure mounted.
>Dratini removed his tail and stopped sucking. He turned around
and
>put him tail in her mouth.

Mmm. . . grammar.

>This was his favorite position. Misty layed
>on the floor of the shower as Dratini licked her clit. He
circled the
>outer wall of it. Then pushed it in more in erousing Misty.

Again, anatomy lesson. She must have one of those inflatable
clits, and since she's getting low on air, he can push it in.

No, actually, Misty's an inflatable love doll. That makes this
whole thing totally legal now!

>Misty saw
>her breast where

A woman usually can see her breasts if she looks down. Or in
Misty's case, since she's so flat, breast.

>getting no attention so she grabbed them and stroke
>her nipples with her thumbs. Then pluched them.

What is this? A fruit juice maker?

> Breathing hard, "Dratini I'm I'm Cumming!" she cried out.
>Suddnely she cummed

as opposed to came. . .

> in Dratini's mouth. He
>stopped and cleaned up Misty's sex.

Actually, he was still going if he was cleaning her up.

>"Thanks Dratini I needed that, "Misty panted. She got up and
dried
>up. Come on Dratini we better get to sleep. We're having a big
day
>tomarrow. Misty detowled and crawled into bed. Dratini shoke the
water off and crawled in with Misty. >"Good night Dratini, "She
said
>kissing him on the mouth. Dratini stuck him tail between her
legs.

Again with the grammar. . .

~ ChocoZell (aka- Amano-chan)~
Official Drea Werechoco Cat Goddess Friend (tm)- I read books!!!!
:NetMonkey(tm):Your eternal source of pain on the Net since 1992:

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

ChocoZell

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20
To:
Part 2

>The next moring the 4 meet at the Police Head Quarters.
>
>"Morning everyone. Are we ready?" Jenny asked.
>
>"Yeah "Misty said looking at Dratini.

"We'd better keep this quiet, or Jenny'll be all over my ass
about this. . . "

>"Ok then," Jenny leaned to Dratini, "Stick out your tounge
Dratini."

And Jenny promptly found out why there are so many pokephiles in
town.

>Dratini did as it was told and oppened it's mouth. Then Jenny
put a
>tiny device under Dratini's tounge.

Set on vibrate, right?

>"Ok all set," Jenny stood up,
>"Now Misty go take a walk with him," She winked.

Oh, NOW she's getting the clue. Black market poke-porn. . . from
all the surveillance cameras around.

>Misty left the biulding with Dratini. In about 5 Minutes she
turned
>around and Dratini was gone. "They fell for it. Now to go to
Jenny,"
>Misty ran to the police station, "Jenny Dratini

That was a quick marriage. . .

>is gone. Lets get
>him back."
>
>Jenny took out the tracking device, "Lets see. Follow me!" Jenny
ran
>out of the building followed by Ash Misty and Brock. A few miles
down
>the road they made it to a office building. "Ok I'll go in you
three
>stay here."
>
>"Wait Dratini's in there and I want to help!" Misty demanded.

"oh, fine then. Just stop making a fuss." Jenny looked annoyed at
Misty, who was lying on the ground throwing a tantrum.

>"Ok then. Misty you come with me. Ash and Brock you go around
the
>back. If we don't come out in an hour you too come in after use.

Using. . . who or what?

> OK
>lets go," Jenny and Misty snuck into the front door.

She must have had her eyes closed too.

>The got on all
>four and crawled past the security. "Looks like where in the
clear."

>Suddenly something hit Jenny and Misty on the head.

Ash! Brock! We told you to wait outside! And zip your pants back
up! Not here! Later!

>"Uh where are we?" Jenny said waking up, "What!!" Jenny found
herself
>chained to the wall. She began tugging on them.

<monotone> Wow. . . what a show of. . . force. . . tug harder,
you might be able to break one. </monotone>

>"You won't get freed that way Officer Jenny," a voice said. A
man
>walked out of the shadow.
>
>"Who are you," Jenny tried lunging at him.

Yeah, try and threaten him while tied up and nekkid. . .

>"Me. I'm the leader of Team Rocket. I am the master mind," He
said
>when his Persian rammed him.

Wow, a live pokeshow right here. So it ISN'T one sided
kidnapping. . .

>"I am the one you should fear. My name
>is Giovanna," he grinned.

You should always fear the man with a woman's name. His rage for
all the years of teasing in grade-school knows no bounds.

>"What happened?" Misty said in a daze, "My head hurts."
>
>"Huh. It should. You got it over the head by a Rydon!" Giovanna
laughed,

"You should have seen how cute it was trying to get a blowjob
from an unconcious woman!"

>"Now then, why
>are you here Miss Jenny?"
>
>"What do you think you dirty man! I'm here to free the Pokemon
and stop
>you." Jenny yelled at him.

or at least made an attempt to, seeing how all that got past the
gag was "Mmmph mmmphmmph mph mmmph mmmph mph mmmphmmphmph mmph
mph!"

>"Well then," Giovanna sat down on a crate, "You are failing your
mission. It seems you need to be freed.

and he promptly unzips his pants, revealing a rare trouser snake
pokemon. . .

>Guards take them away. You
>can do whatever you want to them, just don't kill them,"

Unless your into that sort of thing.

>Giovanna
>snapped his fingures. Four guards came out and unchained Misty
and
>Jenny. Two went behind and pushed them the other two lead the
way to
>a room.

. . hm, huh?

> Inside one of the guards through them on the bed.

and they crashed on the floor under it.

>"Ok Giovanna said we could do whatever we want with you so take
off
>your clothes."
>
>"NO!!!" Misty and Jenny yelled at them.

Spirited little tramps, aren't they?

>"Fine, then Go Machoke

his chicken

>!!," The Guard through out a Pokeball and Machoke

his chicken

> came out, "Machoke

his chicken. . . maybe I should stop that. . .

>help them out of there

Where?

>clothes."

oh, you mean what. . .

>Machoke walked to Jennt and ripped her jacket off. Misty ran at
Machoke and pounded on him.

And that's supposed to *help* him get off?

>"Golem help Machoke

his chicken. He's not doing it fast enough.

>," a Guard through out Golem's pokeball. Golem
>went and held Misty back. Machoke was finished with stripping
Jenny
>of her clothes. "Now take the girls off."

O_o Doesn't that hurt?

>Machoke did as told and pulled Misty's shirt off. Then bending
>down and ripped her shorts and panties off. Both
>girls stood there nude. "Machoke, Golem come
>back." a Guard said.

"damn, no party for us. We NEVER get any from these jerks."

>Then another Guard sent out Beedrill. "Ok now if you don't want
>get stung you better do as we say." Misty and Jenny nodded. "Ok
now I
>want you two to have sex!!"
>
>Misty and Jenny dropped their mouths and looked at each other.
"No
>way!" Misty screamed.
>
>"Do it or beedrill gets you!" The man said pointing to Beedrill.
Then
>one of the other Guards went behind Jenny and pushed her on
Misty.
>They landed on the hard bed.
>
>"I guess we have no choice." Jenny said.

"You know, I think I'd have more fun with the Beedrill than with
you. I don't go for flat girls. . . "

>She looked at Misty for awhile.

"Yep. I'm definatly getting drilled by him instead. Have fun by
yourself." She promtly walked off and got pounded by the pokemon
while Misty did her impression of Niagra Falls. "I hate being so
flat!"

>Then Jenny grabbed Misty's left
>boob. Misty backed away.
>
>"What do you think your doing?" Misty asked.

"That hurt, bitch."

>"Misty these guys could kill use.

Use? Well, what else are you good for?

>We better do as told. Remeber Ash
>and Brock might save us."

Operative word being Might. As far as we know, those two could be
playing 'hide the sausage' outside when they're supposed to be
doing. . . something else.

>Misty just nodded. Jenny went back and grabed her little boob.
Then Jenny got
>closer and licked it.
>
>"Oh. Mmmm." Misty got a jolt of pleasure. Jenny kept licking it.
Misty looked
>at Jenny's sex. Then she
>stuck a fingure in it.

Fingure- new sex toy from BLAMMO! Give her mere seconds of
pleasure with Fingure! The fun never stops! From the makers of
Log. . . *music starts* Its Log, its Log, its big, its heavy, its
wood. Its Log, its Log, its better than bad , its good! *music
ends*. From BLAMMO!

>"Uh!" Jenny let out a surprised sound as Misty's fingure slid
into
>her pussy. Jenny squeezed harder on Misty's breast. Misty's
fingure
>went deeper in as Jenny did this.

So misty's breast is the on switch for Fingure? Wow. The things
you learn.

>"Uhhh." Jenny moaned again louder.

Stop Jabbing me!

>She stopped squeezing Misty's breast and arched her back as she
grabbed onto the sheets. Misty >stopped. Jenny looked at her.
Misty
>noticed Jenny was

not

>enjoying it. So she went and layed on top of her.

And that's supposed to help?

>"This is good entertainment!" One of the Guards said looking
down at
>his bulg,

He's not human, so we're looking at another previously unnamed
body part. . .

>"Hey why don't we," he wispered into the head Guard's ear.
>
>"OK. Good idea!" the head Guards said.
>
>Misty was rubbing her small breast against Jennys. Both of there
breast where getting hot.

*science moment* Because heat is caused by friction. She's
probably rubbing too fast, so don't be surprised if she ends up
with Misty-burn. *end science moment*

>Then Misty rolled over. Jenny jumped on top
>of her. Misty nipples where hot and very swollen.

From where she had been stung by Beedrill.

>Jenny sat on Misty's right breast and bounced her pussy on it.
Jenny was cumming
>a little on the nipple.

Considerinf that's all she's going to get from it, why does she
bother?

>Misty was trying to ly down, but her body
>kept her back arched yearning for the pleasure.

Gee, her body in control of her. What are the odds?

>Jenny stopped and got
>of of Misty. She crawled downward to Misty's wet sex. Panting
Misty
>pushed her sex into Jenny's face.

Start licking rug, bitch!

>She got the hint and licked Misty's
>clit. Jenny circled the hairless outer wall. The going deeper
into
>the casim.

There's Casim in this episode's cameo appearance. And its back
off to fighting bad guys in Persia again. Bye Casim! Thaks for
stopping by!

>She probbed around Misty. Then without warning Jenny put
>her mouth to it and blew into Misty's pussy. This sent a shock
through Misty's body. >"AAAAAAAAHH!" Misty cried out.

"What the hell was that for? <SMAK!> I didn't do anything that
bad to you!

>"Jenny stopped and sat up. Misty did the same. They looked at
each
>other and the rubbed there clits against one anothers. Faster
the
>pushed the throbbing clits together. Faster fand faster.

Fand? New position?

> Each one
>moaning and sweeting from the pleasure. Finally they came on
each
>other. Jenny fell to the side and Misty landed on her.

CRASH!

>"Wow that was great!! Now should we boss?" a Guards

Seeing how a single guard is always plural.

>said.
>
>"Yep now for round two," the head Guards said as two guards
approched
>Jenny and Misty.
>
>"What.. do.. you.. mean.. round.. two??" Jenny panted out still
hasn't
>recoverd her orgasm. The two guards handcuffed Jenny to a bed
and the
>same to Misty.

Same bed, or did another one just materialize for the benefit of
the reader?

>"NOOO!! We did as you asked. Let us go!" Misty whinned. Then the
guards cuffed their legs to the >bottom post of the beds.

Obviously there's another one. It must have been invisible.

>The four
>guards undressed. With out warning one jumped on top of Jenny
and
>pumped into her.
>
>"AHHH!" Jenny cried out. The Guard went harder into her tender
pussy
>that didn't recover from her last orgasm. He licked on her
nipples.

Well, its better than licking in her nipples.

>The another guard uncuffed Jenny from the post. The Guard on top
of
>her stopped and forced her on the floor. She leaned over the
bed. The a Guard pushged hard into her >Pussy while the other
entered her
>ass. Jenny started crying. Still the Guards didn't stop. They
just
>went harder into her. the one on the floor was squeezing her
breast
>hard. Jenny felt as if they were going to pop.

They're beach balls, so its not implausable.

>"STOP PLEASE!"
>Jenny
>yelled. The men didn't answer. Then with the last bit of energy
the
>two men pushed harder than before into Jenny and cumming all
over her.

How can they be in her and cum ON her? They mush have
transdimensional cum. . .

>"We're done," The one on the floor said cuffing Jenny back up.
The
>other two Guards went over to Misty. One jumped on her and
squeezed
>her tender breast hard. Misty was getting horny from watching
Jenny
>and the two men. She left little resistance to them.

She should be the one resisting, not them. But then again, she's
the one cuffed to the bed. . .

> Both the Guards
>got on top of her. One pushed his dick into Misty's mouth. The
other
>pumped into her ass. Misty struggled after finally reliving

They have bathrooms for that function, y'know.

>that these two Guards where on her.

ChocoZell

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20
To:
And part 3. . . .

>BOOM!! Went the door as a rock snake Onix broke through it.
"RRRRRRRRRR", Onix yelled as he hit the >two Guards off Misty.

>"Go Charizard!" a voice said as the Fire Dragon came out. Jenny
and
>Misty looked at the doorway as sevreal men ran will on fire.

AAAAGGGHHHH!!!! I burning! I burning!

>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Jenny and Misty heard screames coming from
out
>the door.

People generally do scream when on fire.

>Suddenly Ash came in the room. "Brock I found them. Cover me!"

And Ash dived in, taking advantage of the fact Misty was chained
up, so nailed her while he had the chance.

>Ash
>yelled, "Piakchu use your Thunderbolt on these losers!" Pikchu
ran
>in shooting

Ash and Brock on the spot.

>the Guards right out of the building nude. "Pikachu Bulbasaur
help Misty and Jenny out I
>have some unfinished work."

Ash ran off, and Pika and Bulbasaur looked at each other, then
had their shot at screwing the chained up girls.

>Bulbasaur ran in and used razor leaf on the cuffs and rescued
Misty.
>Misty jumped up and
>found her clothes and put them on. Pikachu went and used it's
tail to
>unlocke Jenny's.

Not only is Pika electically powered, he's also his own Swiss
Army Knife!

>"Alright everyone lets go!" Brock yelled as Zubat was thrown
across
>the room, "Zubat No!" Brock ran to the injured Pokemon.
>
>"Pikachu blast them all with THUNDER!!" Ash yelled out. The
Pokemon
>ran infront of his friends. Ash ran towards Misty helping her
out of
>the base. Brock grabbed Jenny as she was finished putting up her
shorts. "Run!" Ash yelled as his and >Brocks Pokemon ran behind
them.
>Pikachu gathered electricity making the lights and sevreal
computers
>burst.

You're supposed to shoot the bad guys, not the dungeon dressing!

>"PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!" the small Pokemon let out a cry and
Lighting hit
>the Team Rocket hideout. Pieces of wood and metal started flying
>everywhere. Ash threw Misty down and covered her from the flying
debry. Brock pushed Jenny down and

took advantage of the ruckus. "Hell with being a nice guy, I'll
take what I can get now. Besides, she's still only half dressed!"

>threw his jacket over both of them.

And promtly screwed Jenny silly,

>Then everything went still. Ash looked up and only saw a little
fainted Pikachu where the building was.

>"YES, WE DID IT!" Ash said jumping in the air then running to
Pikachu.
>He picked up Pikachu. "Great job little buddy!" Ash smiled at
Pikachu. Pikachu smiled back then fell >asleep.

Awww. Nothing like Afterglow from a good screwing.

>"everyone come out
>it's safe," as soon as this was said the Police came.

Ash said, "Uh-oh! They found out about me!' and promptly
disappeared from sight.

>"What happened here?" A man said walking out of the police car.
>
>"It's a long story," brock said

It involves a lot of sex and Ash getting REALLY friendly with his
pokemon.

>helping Misty and Jenny up, "We'll
>tell you later. Right now we need to get to the PokeCenter.
>
>Then a Ambulance came. Nurse joy came running out. "Hurry and
get
>all these Pokemon in the Ambulance," Joy said getting Pikachu
from
>Ash.

We all know Nurse Joy's in on it. Why do you think she helps
pokemon and not people?

>Back at the PokemonCenter Ash began to tell his story. "Then we
crawled through the vent. We saw that >your backpack was on the
floor.
>I knew they had to have taken you. So Brock found a vent leadin
>the bathroom. from there we snuck to the room with all the
Pokemon.
>I saw your backpack and took the Pokeballs out. The Pikachu said
>something and I unlocked
>his cage. the....." Ash went on.

and on and on and on because he can't shut up long enough to
breathe and put everyone to sleep and on and on and on. . . .

>"Wow! Now thats a story," Misty said.

Yawning as wide and loud as she could, hoping Ash will get the
clue to shut up.

>Well we better get some sleep."
>
>"Sounds good," brock said.

Leering at Jenny, while she backs away, squeaking 'Help! Get me
away from this maniac!"

> So Jenny, Misty, Brock, and Ash went to
>the Hotel the Police told them they could stay free. Inside the
gang
>sat down. Brock and Ash where sitting on the bed.
>
>"Thank You for saving us Ash and Brock," Jenny said. The she
looked
>at Misty.

"And just so you know, you're terrible in bed."

>"So what happened to you two while me and Brock where trying to
save
>you," Brock asked.

"We'll show you! First we're going to chain you two to the beds,
them we'll go get our strap-ons. . . "

>Suddenly Misty and Jenny jumped on top of Brock and Ash. They
kissed
>them on the lips. Misty still kissing Ash pulled his shirt off
then
>licked his chest all over.

Wow! Mutitasking!

>Jenny saw Misty do this and went for Brocks jeans and pulled
them off. She saw
>Brock's penis sticking straight up.

Like she hasn't seen THAT before.

> Jenny
>grabbed it through his bockers

New brand of shorts?

> and rubbed it softly.

while he jumped around because it tickled like hell.

>"Misty! Jenny! What are you doing?" Ash asked, yet to be kissed
again
>by Misty.

Actually this was the first time he had kissed anothe human
being, so he didn't know what the hell she was doing.

>Ash grabbed onto her back.

She had built-in handles.

> Then slid his hands under her
>shirt and undid her bra. Misty felt what Ash was doing and got
off of
>him.

That was quick.

>She put her back to him and pulled her shirt off. Ash's manhood
>was growing bigger than it ever have before.

It had a pump in it.

>Brock was watching Misty
>as Jenny got up.

He couldn't believe that her tube top actually made her look a
full cup size bigger that she actually was.

>He looked at her then she removed her uniform's top.
>Then slid her bra off. Jenny crawled on Brock with her breast
bouncing
>in front of his face. He grabbed the soft mounds and rubbed
them.

But he couldn't see them because he was still staring at Misty's
chest.

>"MMM. AHHH," Jenny moaned. Then she got back up and stood above
Brock. His head was between her >legs. Then Jenny's shorts fell
on his
>face. Then she stepped out of them. Then sat behind Brock.

How exactly does THIS position work? She sits behind him and
wanks him off?

>"Misty removed her bra and sat on Ash's lap. "Hey what's that?"
>Misty smiled as she felt a lump in her seat. She leaned on the
bed
>and pulled Ash's jeans and boxers off.

And she found Pikachu hiding in his pants. Pika ran off, glad to
be out of that embarassing prison. . .

>She grabbed the throbbing penis and licked it. This sent a shock
of
>Joy through Ash.

I thought Nurse Joy was at the Pokemon center. . . and I thought
she only went for pokemon?

>Misty then
>put her mouth over it. Moving her mouth up and down on it. Ash
grabbed her hair and

forced her head down, lodging his dick in her voicebox.

>played with it.
>
>Jenny took Brock's shirt off then rubbed on her chest as she sat
behind him.

So she DOES have detachable beach balls for breasts. . .

> She put her legs around his
>waist. Brock couldn't take
>it any more, that half of his dream was coming true. (Full dream
is
>Joy and Jenny.)

Thank you for elaborating this for us. . .

>Brock got up and pulled his pants and boxers off and
>jumped on Jenny. He placed his penis between her breast

Only one, eh? And split down the middle. . .

> and began too
>pump in and out. This got Jenny moaning. "Uh Uh AH!!!" Jenny
screamed.

"What. . are. . .you doing? This. . .hurts. . . you jerk. . . "

>"Ash got on top of Misty plunged into her with all he had.
"AAAAAAAAASH!" Misty screamed his >name out. "Don't stop!" Ash
did as
>told and kept pumping in and out. Finally releaseing cum all
over
>Misty.

Bastard. If this were a marathon fuck, he'd have been
disqualified before he started.

>"I'm not done yet though," Misty complained. The Ash went to
>her pussy and probbed it with his fingure.

From BLAMMO!

> Faster he pumpped. The
>Misty's cum got all over his hand.
>
>"AAAAAAAH!" Jenny screamed as Brock shoved his penis up her ass.

"Don't you know how to be careful? Jeezus, your a pain in the
ass. . . "

>Faster Brock went.

That wasn't encouragement.

>"Ash Misty help me!"

Jenny had turned around after dislodging him and was beating the
crap out of him for being so graceless.

>brock told them. Misty went over and began to
>eat Jenny's pussy. Ash went to Jenny's mouth and pushed his
penis in
>her. Ash pumped into her, Brock kept inserting into Jenny.

He kept missing.

> Suddenly
>she arched her back and cummed all over Misty's mouth as Ash had
>second orgasm and brock cummed in her ass.
>
>"That was fun!" Ash panted, "Maybe we should do this again!"
>Everyone
>laughed as Ash said this.

Mainly they were pointing at his little dick and laughing. "No
wonder he goes after pokemon. . . "

>Then they crawled under the sheets. Ash
>had his arm around Misty and his penis in her.

Not that she noticed.

> Brock had his hand on
>Jenny's breast as he kissed her goodnight. Then everyone fell
asleep.

From sheer boredom.

ChocoZell

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20
To:
Unfortunatly I didn't have the aid of Junior Mints and Dr. Pepper
to do this one, so the humor got a little forced. . .

Denjiro

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20
To:
On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:16:23 -0700, ChocoZell
<charred_ol...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

>Unfortunatly I didn't have the aid of Junior Mints and Dr. Pepper
>to do this one, so the humor got a little forced. . .

Still not bad. I personally liked the 'Rare trouser snake pokemon'
line. ;)
--

Denjiro
ICQ#:688247

ChocoZell

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20

>>Unfortunatly I didn't have the aid of Junior Mints and Dr.
Pepper
>>to do this one, so the humor got a little forced. . .
>>
>Still not bad. I personally liked the 'Rare trouser snake
pokemon'
>line. ;)

You too? I think that was the best line out of the whole damn
thing. . . I just couldn't think of a name for it. . .

Ghost Who Walks

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20
ChocoZell wrote:

> You too? I think that was the best line out of the whole damn
> thing. . . I just couldn't think of a name for it. . .

Is there a One Eyed Spitting Snake Pokemon?

Ghost, Who is just curious...

shikei

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20
To:
ChocoZell <charred_ol...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
>Unfortunatly I didn't have the aid of Junior Mints and Dr.
Pepper
>to do this one, so the humor got a little forced. . .

Owww. . .Please, don't ever MST another of pokemon hentai's
lemons again. Your comments were great. The fic was shitty. And
not in a good way.

shikei

A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense
not to himself. -Guildenstern "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead"

Denjiro

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20
To:
On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:11:52 -0700, ChocoZell
<charred_ol...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

>>>Unfortunatly I didn't have the aid of Junior Mints and Dr.
>Pepper
>>>to do this one, so the humor got a little forced. . .
>>>

>>Still not bad. I personally liked the 'Rare trouser snake
>pokemon'
>>line. ;)
>

>You too? I think that was the best line out of the whole damn
>thing. . . I just couldn't think of a name for it. . .

Yeah, I'm gonna have to tell that one to my wife(She's a borderline
pokemon nut.). ;)
--

Denjiro
ICQ#:688247

ChocoZell

未読、
2000/06/20 3:00:002000/06/20

>> You too? I think that was the best line out of the whole damn
>> thing. . . I just couldn't think of a name for it. . .
>
>Is there a One Eyed Spitting Snake Pokemon?
>

>Ghost, Who is just curious...

I wouldn't be surprised if there was. . . its the evolved virsion
of the trouser snake pokemon. . .

新着メール 0 件