Giving in to the Survey virus.

C. Hanson

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99

I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.

1) Do you like Carp?

a)Do you like to eat Carp?

b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
woman from Ranma 1/2?

3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
Pokephile.

4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
raped?

7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
fuck, if you're already in it?)

10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

13)Have you seen the Matrix?

a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

a)What do you hate being called?

b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

16)Do you like hamsters?

17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

18)Do you like me?

19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
good sub?

20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
the finish, Ranma-style battle?

-Corynn-

ho de anexetastos bios ou biotos.
"The unexamined life is not worth living." -- Apologia

An Australian commenting about the United States:
"Thank God we got the convicts and they got the Puritans."

What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today,
is: "Why is it so dark in here?"

cor...@u.washington.edu |
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9884 |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Crows and Ravens Webring: |
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9884/crowring.com |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
PokeWars Archive |
http://www.upnetwork.com/pokewars/ |
_________________________________________________________|

_______ |||||
\ \ |||||| O
\ \ /------------- ______ O
\ |/{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( \ o
\ /{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( @ \ o
> <{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( <
/ \{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( /
/ |\{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( _____/
/ / \------------/|\
/______/ /|||\
/|||||\ -Queen of Carp-

-Don't you just hate people with long signatures?-
Well, too bad, because my goal is to one day have an interesting sig
that's longer than M.W.F.'s

C. Hanson

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Cossix wrote:

> > d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

> Can't find the bloody openings.

They're there, but I doubt they'd be much use to you, unless you're very,
very small

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99

I don't think you understand the concept of a survey. You're supposed to
answer the questions, not make up answers to questions that weren't asked.

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Duo Maxwell wrote:

> >2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> >woman from Ranma 1/2?

> Ranma 1/2 is overrated.

No kidding. Still, some of the women are pretty sexy.

> >3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> >Pokephile.

> None.

Then you wouldn't make a very good Pokephile

> >8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

> Neither.

That wasn't an option!

> >9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> >fuck, if you're already in it?)

> Sig files longer than 1/2 K (512 bytes) are too long.

BZZT! Wrong answer.

> > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

> Liar.

I have that nickname too. Sort of. I guess it's more like a title.
Corynn, the lying, cheating, thief.

> >19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> >good sub?

> S&M sucks.

*Corynn smacks Duo with a Carp*
I didn't say S&M, although it doesn't suck so don't knock it.
I was talking about Bondage and Domination, which often is connected to
S&M, and just as enjoyable, but they are entriely different things.

-Corynn-

Cossix

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

C. Hanson wrote in message ...

>I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
>Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
>I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>
>1) Do you like Carp?

Only during the second blue moon of the month.

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?

Blech. Seafood.

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

It's a splash.

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

Tempting...

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?
Can't find the bloody openings.

>2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
>woman from Ranma 1/2?

Shampoo

>3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
>Pokephile.

I'd have to go with a Zapdos. High voltage is a turn on. :P

>4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

Erm...

>5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
>year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
>Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

If you want to...

>6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
>raped?

Not really.

>7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

I hate answering every question on a survey.

>8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

A Carp.

>9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
>fuck, if you're already in it?)

Erm...

>10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

No.

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
>giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

Too much.

>11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Probably.

>12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

Go level up some.

>13)Have you seen the Matrix?

Yes.

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

Red.

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

No.

>14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

I have no idea.

>15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
>Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
>anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

I do now.

> a)What do you hate being called?

Chrissy

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

Chrissy.
>16)Do you like hamsters?
Sure.

>17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

I don't know.
>18)Do you like me?
Why hate when you could sit in a room for years and years and years writing
stories about happy things like cute girls walking up to me in the hallway
and talking to me. SIgh...

>19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
>good sub?

Maybe a bad sub, but not a good one.

>20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
>the finish, Ranma-style battle?

Anyone could. Just hit him.

Duo Maxwell

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

C. Hanson wrote in message ...

>I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
>Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
>I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>
>1) Do you like Carp?
No

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?

No

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

Magickarp maybe. It turns into Gyarados.

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

Never had it happen.

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

See C, and add, never want to..

>2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
>woman from Ranma 1/2?

Ranma 1/2 is overrated.

>3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
>Pokephile.

None.

>4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

I suppose.

>5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
>year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
>Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

Larva sounds cool.

>6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
>raped?

I have no idea what you are talking about, and any anime with rape scenes
automatically sucks.

>7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

Dont care.

>8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

Neither.

>9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
>fuck, if you're already in it?)

Sig files longer than 1/2 K (512 bytes) are too long.

>10)Do you ever intend to run for president?
No.

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
>giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?
>

>11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"
>

>12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

She has one? I thought she preferred girls....

>13)Have you seen the Matrix?

No. Just saw Analyze This! Kick ass movie.

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?
>

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?
>

>14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

Dunno.

>15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
>Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
>anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

>No.

> a)What do you hate being called?

Liar.

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

Liar.

>16)Do you like hamsters?
Never thought about them.

>17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

Don't know, don't care.

>18)Do you like me?

Don't know you.

>19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
>good sub?

S&M sucks.

>20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
>the finish, Ranma-style battle?

See above.

Steve Quicksilver

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

"C. Hanson" wrote:

> I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>
> 1) Do you like Carp?

Just the kind that don't steal my money or spit on my shoes (you know, the
no-good-nic carps)

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?

Never tried it.

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

Only the living kind, the dead ones tend to stink up the place

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

Umm....is that even legal?

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

Lets just put it this way:
"Steve Quicksilver, you just scored the winning touchdown of the Super Bowl.
What are you going to do next?"
"I'm going to Sea World!"

> 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> woman from Ranma 1/2?

From the TV show, I don't think any of them are particularly sexy,
but from the OVA it's definately gotta be Ukyo.

> 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> Pokephile.

All right, thats just nasty.

> 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

Dunno, send a couple photos and I'll think about it.

> 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

Just do what I do. As Ray Stevens would put it: "Oh yeah, they call it The
Streak..."

> 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> raped?

Nope.

> 7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

Only when they ask me for money. Oh wait, those are homeless people
(I always confuse those two ^.^; ).

> 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

A Carp would probably tickle more, so that'd be my choice.

> 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> fuck, if you're already in it?)

Miki Matsubara or Gillian Anderson

> 10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

Depends on who my intern would be...

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
> giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

After the whole Clinton scandal, not very much, if any at all. It'd take a
helluva
lot more than the answers to this homeless person, er, I mean survey to shock
the media.

> 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Ailurophobia

> 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

Only if Crunchie's eyes were closed.

> 13)Have you seen the Matrix?

Oh yeah.

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

If I could bust some ass like Keanu did at the end, most definately the red
pill.

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

Do you believe there is a little bald kid holding that non-spoon?

> 14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

You mean he's only pretending to be gay?!

> 15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

What was that Hanson? I wasn't paying attention...

> a)What do you hate being called?

Gundam-boy, Bookie, and Incredibly Tall Irish Freak (even tho' I'm only 6' 5")

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

Graham-Blor

> 16)Do you like hamsters?

Only when I don't have to clean their cage. *Whew* that stuff can get ripe

> 17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

Tis but a question for the ages.

> 18)Do you like me?

Sure, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't.

> 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> good sub?

Would I have to wear a ball-gag? Well, I guess so. (I'm assuming here that
"Queen of Carp"
means "a lady of the carp", not "a homosexual fan of carp")

> 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> the finish, Ranma-style battle?

Nah, I've seen Crunchie's Boy-toy. Built like a brick wall he is.

Laughing Man

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

C. Hanson schrieb in Nachricht ...

>I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
>Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
>I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>
>1) Do you like Carp?

not alive

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?

yes

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

fishes dont make good pets. and i HATE all pets (okay, not all, but most).
now imagine me and a bad pet.

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

i HATE it. damn animals living in the lakes i am swimming in

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

he would surely explode. sorry to say this, but i am 17 cm

>2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
>woman from Ranma 1/2?

i dont know. never saw that. but shampoo could wash my hair. almost all my
hair is below my waist (and i dont mean my hairy legs).

>3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
>Pokephile.

damn pokemon

>4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

cute? i dont know. leather and whips is not really CUTE. but a good couple.

>5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
>year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
>Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

htf are these?

>6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
>raped?

she likes it? yeah i know, a chauvinistic answer. then maybe because she is
sorry for the people raping her and doesnt want to kill or torture them?

>7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

i dont hate them

>8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

yuck. thats hard.
the question should be: would you rather ravage Hyena or a Carp?

>9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
>fuck, if you're already in it?)

first i had to say something that is qoutable. serious problems there. after
that: the female AGFFH (including YOU!)

>10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

certainly not for president of the usa (although you need someone to clean
up your country a bit)

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
>giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

say a prize, i will pay it, you dont give the the answers to the media,
okay?

>11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Catophobe?

>12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

in what? <blushes> i understand, but dont know

>13)Have you seen the Matrix?

no

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?
>

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?
>

>14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

who is patrick stuart? where does he play a gay man?

>15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
>Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
>anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

because of this terrible band?

> a)What do you hate being called?

if i tell here, everybody will call me that way

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

see a)

>16)Do you like hamsters?

damn pets

>17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

because you are a girl?

>18)Do you like me?

of COURSE

>19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
>good sub?

my other teach would be a bit jealous, but it would be a fun picture seeing
you both padding each other

>20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
>the finish, Ranma-style battle?

i dont know him (call me Mr. Uninformed)

Crunchie

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, C. Hanson stops for just a
moment to inform us of...

> I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.

^_^ If you don't jump I won't jump.

> 1) Do you like Carp?

What's carp?

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?

Not if it's an animal creature. I is vegetarian.

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

I has cats... and lots of them...

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

Whoa! Toesucking!!! 0.0 I want a Carp!

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

... is that an offer oh Sailor Carp?

> 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> woman from Ranma 1/2?

Nabiki. Damn, yea, Nabiki. She's so damn devious!!!

> 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> Pokephile.

A wigglytuff ;-D

> 4)Do you think Crunchi(e) and I would make a cute couple?

Yes, I think you and see would. Um.. ::whispers:: you forgot the
last 'e'... ::hands over a flower:: Good try tho!!! :-) So far a very
fun survey!

> 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

Larva is a cool character, but if you can't get that done, go as
Lina. :-) She's a right cute lil character.

> 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> raped?

^___^ Yes, I think that myself alot. Poor girl was born under a
very unlucky star, but I too find myself in situations almost as bad when
I'm too trusting. Haven't been raped yet tho, knock on wood and praise
the goddess that I kicked so well at 14.

> 7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

I love them, is good and fun way to learn of one another. Your
survey is alos better than a few that I've seen. :-) I likes when the
smarter peoples make surveys.

> 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

A Hyena, they's fuzzy...

> 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> fuck, if you're already in it?)

I got in it without fucking anyone :-) tho I did kinda *steal* ;}
something to get in there...

> 10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

o.O I wanna be dictator of Hentainia, but sure...

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
> giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

Nothing, I'm gonna give it to them myself, and be the only honest
prez. :-) I will kiss all the women and children, mainly women, lots of
women, and I'll be all keeerayzi! Oh, and maybe a lil kinki...

> 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Alurophobia(sp?)?

> 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

Heh, oh yea. ^_^;;; Sorry hun, but I think she easily could give
you a run for your money...

> 13)Have you seen the Matrix?

No :-(

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

Blue is my fave color, so now ya know...

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

...Spoons are all powerful, so yes.

> 14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

Yesh, but I also think that I'm not crazy, so take that as you
will...

> 15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

I know now.

> a)What do you hate being called?

Stupid, and satanist.

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

Ugly stupid bastardchild that noone wanted and noones ever gonna
love. ~given to me by my daddy dearest, right before he asked me why i
was ever born...

> 16)Do you like hamsters?

Yesh.

> 17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

He's like that with everyone. I used to think he was just strange,
now I think he's strange but in an insanely adorable kinda way. :-) I
have some relatives like him...

> 18)Do you like me?

Yes, very much, I forbid you to ever leave this newsgroup.

> 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> good sub?

Being a sub would be a new experience, so yes indeed I would.

> 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> the finish, Ranma-style battle?

If you didn't beat him, I think you might come pretty close. It
isn't all about strength and size... I think he said he's 6foot1 or so,
how tall is you? While we at it, haircolor eyecolor? I'm naturally an
ashen blonde, now with some grey and white strands(started greying at
14), but dye it diff shades of red, and have greyblue eyes that sometimes
look almost crystal clear, or like icecubes. I'm also very pale as I work
the graveyard shift.

that was fun! ^_______________________^
ja!

--
Crunchie
~remove my bra to email me~
'Anyway, I said this before. I'll say it again:
PC IS A CONSTRUCT OF THE CONSERVATIVE MEDIA! IT IS NOW A FUCKING CLICHE EVERY
BIT AS LAME AND AS OVERUSED AS "YOUR MOTHER!"' ~PeanutM4Ms

Join Crunchie's Happi Hentai!
http://edit.clubs.yahoo.com/config/sjg?.i=crunchieshappihentai&.a=i&
Join Crunchie's Happi Hentai ML!
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/CHappiHentai
ICQ#12433801
alt.binaries.worship.goescrunch
^^^^^go there^^^^^

Crunchie

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Steve Quicksilver stops
for just a moment to inform us of...
> > 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?
> >

> Only if Crunchie's eyes were closed.

o.O I didn't get that one... Why eyes closed?

> > 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> > the finish, Ranma-style battle?
> >

> Nah, I've seen Crunchie's Boy-toy. Built like a brick wall he is.

O.o Where you seen him at??? ....and... who are you?

C. Hanson

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Crunchie wrote:

> > I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> > Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> > I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>
> ^_^ If you don't jump I won't jump.

Oh, good idea. Then we won't get lonely!

> > 1) Do you like Carp?
>
> What's carp?

Carp are fishies. Nishkigoi (Koi), and Goldfish are different kinds of
Carp. My favorite of Nishkigoi.

> > a)Do you like to eat Carp?
>
> Not if it's an animal creature. I is vegetarian.

Uh oh, what do you think of omnivores?

> > d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?
>
> ... is that an offer oh Sailor Carp?

Hehe, Well of course.

> > 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> > raped?
>
> ^___^ Yes, I think that myself alot. Poor girl was born under a
> very unlucky star, but I too find myself in situations almost as bad when
> I'm too trusting. Haven't been raped yet tho, knock on wood and praise
> the goddess that I kicked so well at 14.

Kicking is a very good talent to develop. So is feighning illness.
That's helped me out more than once.

> > 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?
>
> A Hyena, they's fuzzy...

But they's got teeth and claws. Course, I wouldn't mind that.

> > 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?
>
> Heh, oh yea. ^_^;;; Sorry hun, but I think she easily could give
> you a run for your money...

Woohoo!

> > 13)Have you seen the Matrix?
> No :-(

You should. It was very spiffy.

> > b)Do you believe there is a spoon?
>
> ...Spoons are all powerful, so yes.

My brother says that too. We have silverware wars. His spoons always win
because I run away before he can beat me up.

> > a)What do you hate being called?
>
> Stupid, and satanist.

Oh, I don't like stupid. Satanist makes me laugh, though, since I'm an
athiest.

> > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?
>
> Ugly stupid bastardchild that noone wanted and noones ever gonna
> love. ~given to me by my daddy dearest, right before he asked me why i
> was ever born...

That's not nice. My Daddy once told me I was an accident, but it I
thought it was funny, cause I know my Dad didn't mind being surprised by
me.

> > 18)Do you like me?
>
> Yes, very much, I forbid you to ever leave this newsgroup.

Oh, OK. I won't go anywhere........Is it OK to go to my classes though?

> > 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> > good sub?
>
> Being a sub would be a new experience, so yes indeed I would.

Woohoo! My first student!

> > 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> > the finish, Ranma-style battle?
>
> If you didn't beat him, I think you might come pretty close. It
> isn't all about strength and size... I think he said he's 6foot1 or so,
> how tall is you? While we at it, haircolor eyecolor?

I'm actually kind of a pussy. I'm 5'9", and well built in the female
kinda way....and I got a squishy belly. Like a Wigglytuff ^_^
I can only beat people if I sneak up on them or use some rotten trick, or
if I'm heavy enough to sit on them. Unless your boyfriend's as skinny as
my brother, I'm usually not heavy enough to keep a six foot tall guy down.
I have brown eyes and my hair is dishwater blond. It's very short right
now. I got pictures of myself. Think I should let everybody see?

> I'm naturally an
> ashen blonde, now with some grey and white strands(started greying at
> 14), but dye it diff shades of red, and have greyblue eyes that sometimes
> look almost crystal clear, or like icecubes. I'm also very pale as I work
> the graveyard shift.

Crunchie's pretty *.*

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Laughing Man wrote:

> > a)Do you like to eat Carp?
>

> yes

Really? Do you have any good Carp recipees? Easy ones? I can't cook.

> fishes dont make good pets. and i HATE all pets (okay, not all, but most).
> now imagine me and a bad pet.

Fish make excellent pets. Especially Carp.

> > d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?
>

> he would surely explode. sorry to say this, but i am 17 cm

Hehehe.....Oh....I have an image that's going to be stuck in my head for
the rest of the week that'll make me giggle at random moments.

> >5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> >year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> >Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?
>

> htf are these?

Japanese comic/anime characters.

> she likes it? yeah i know, a chauvinistic answer. then maybe because she is
> sorry for the people raping her and doesnt want to kill or torture them?

Hmmm...that's a thought. But then why does she get 'em killed afterwards?

> >8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?
>

> yuck. thats hard.
> the question should be: would you rather ravage Hyena or a Carp?

No....I asked about ravaging a Carp above. Hehehe...there's that image
again.
Umm....I forgot what my point was.

> >9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> >fuck, if you're already in it?)
>

> first i had to say something that is qoutable. serious problems there. after
> that: the female AGFFH (including YOU!)

Hmmm...you may have some difficulty doing that.

> >14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?
>

> who is patrick stuart? where does he play a gay man?

In a movie. It's either called Jeremy or Jeffry. I forget which.

> >15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> >Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> >anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?
>

> because of this terrible band?

Naw, just don't like my last name.

> >20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> >the finish, Ranma-style battle?
>

> i dont know him (call me Mr. Uninformed)

Ok, Mr. Uninformed.

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Steve Quicksilver wrote:

> > 1) Do you like Carp?
> >

> Just the kind that don't steal my money or spit on my shoes (you know, the
> no-good-nic carps)

Well, I won't spit on your shoes.

> > 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"
> >

> Ailurophobia

Thank you. Been trying to figure that out for days.

> > 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> > good sub?
> >

> Would I have to wear a ball-gag? Well, I guess so. (I'm assuming here that
> "Queen of Carp"
> means "a lady of the carp", not "a homosexual fan of carp")

Well, it doesn't mean "a homosexual /male/ fan of carp"
It means the female ruler of Carp.

-Corynn-

Coo...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
to C. Hanson
C. Hanson wrote:

> I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>
> 1) Do you like Carp?

Everybody needs koi.

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?

No.

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

No.

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

No. They bite me.

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

... that would require duct tape.

> 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> woman from Ranma 1/2?

Let us NOT start a cute war here...

> 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> Pokephile.

Uh... I dunno.

> 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

I dunno.

> 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

Depends on what you look like. Post a picture of yerself!

> 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> raped?

She can't. It runs off of her fear and shame, like a twisted Incredible
Hulk.

> 7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

Yes. I'm not.

> 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

A carp. It would just flop aimlessly in my direction.

> 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> fuck, if you're already in it?)

I wouldn't.

> 10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

No. A military coup on the other hand...

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
> giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

None. I'd have you "silenced."

> 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Felinephobia?

> 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

In a parasailing competition maybe?

> 13)Have you seen the Matrix?

Yes.

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

I'd take them both, just to see what'd happen.

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

No.

> 14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

A little TOO well.

> 15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?
>

> a)What do you hate being called?

Coolrim

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

David Koresh. I look like him.

> 16)Do you like hamsters?

They stay crispy in milk!

> 17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

He is only interested in one thing: EcChi energy!

> 18)Do you like me?

I don't know you well enough to have formed an opinion upon you.

> 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> good sub?

oh yeah. may this unworthy one call you Queen?

> 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> the finish, Ranma-style battle?

Depends on the emotion you draw your Chi from.

-Coorlim, who will be throwing Ranma, MK Rayearth, El Hazard, and Tenchi
characters into MMSM

C. Hanson

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
I gotta answer my own survey, don't I?
Wheee....what fun.

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, C. Hanson wrote:

> 1) Do you like Carp?

YES!

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?

I've actually never eaten Carp. If ever someone searves it up for me, I
will. I can't cook myself. Except for top ramen, my main food source.

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

Yes! They're the neatest pets, besides my dog and my birds. Well, my
lizard's pretty neat too. Hmmm...OK, so maybe they're not the neatest,
but they're cool. They live outside in my pond, and I have red ones,
orange ones, blue ones, black ones, and more colors too. They all have
their own names too. My very own favorite one is Blue, he's a Shusui.
And Crow, he's a Karasugoi. I really want a Kohaku, but really nice ones
are very expensive. My Carp come when I whistle, and let me pet them, and
eat stuff from my fingers.

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

Yes!

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

No, Carp are the most uncooperative sexual partners. And I don't
understand why everyone seems to think that to have sex with something,
you have to insert yourself into that something. Guys are so limited.

> 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> woman from Ranma 1/2?

I have the hots for Akane. Don't you think she'd make a good lesbian?

> 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> Pokephile.

Lickitung!

> 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

Yes!

> 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

Actually, I'll probably be Tasuki since my brother wants to be Chichiri.

> 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> raped?

I used to wonder, then I realized it wouldn't be a very good hentai comic
if she never got raped. Still, I think there's too much raping and not
enough killing the bad guys.

> 7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

I have always loved surveys.

> 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

Both!

> 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> fuck, if you're already in it?)

I'm in line to fuck Crunchie. First, I have to say something quotable,
though.

> 10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

Maybe

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
> giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

I don't think anyone would believe the answers. I'd probably make up wild
sexual escapades just so I could make money and so I'd be more popular in
the polls, though. Or maybe I should just have actual wild sexual
escapades.

> 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Now I do. Ailuophobia.

> 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

Yeah!

> 13)Have you seen the Matrix?

Yes

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

Actually, I would probably first ask Morpheus what would happen if I
didn't take either pill. Then, after he finished explaining the third
option to me, I'd take the red one.

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

Yes. My brother worships spoon.

> 14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

Very well. He's my favorite character in that movie with the name I can't
quite remember.

> 15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

Yes. In fact, I intend to change my last name to Corvus, one of these
days.

> a)What do you hate being called?

straight.

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

Squeeker. My friends called me that in sixth grade when I tried to learn
the ummm....that instrument that you blow in that begins with 'C'.

> 16)Do you like hamsters?

No! I hate hamsters! They're the most evil rodent that have ever
existed. They bite me, and they're evil! I had one named Lazy once.
Lazy is dust now. I used to dress her in doll clothes.

> 17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

I don't know

> 18)Do you like me?

No! I mean yes.

> 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> good sub?

Oooo....thinking about that too hard would give me a headache.

> 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> the finish, Ranma-style battle?

Probably not.

-Corynn-

K-Ecchi

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
C. Hanson (cor...@u.washington.edu) sez...

> I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.

JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUM...oh, sorry.

> 1) Do you like Carp?

Um...

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?

It's a hell of a lot better than live goldfish.

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

Fish hate me. Don't ask why.

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

[ANSWER DELETED]

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

[ANSWER DELETED]

> 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> woman from Ranma 1/2?

::Imagines mass orgy::

Oh shit...

::boingggg::

> 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> Pokephile.

Nothing that could shock, bite, scratch, hypnotize, freeze, scorch,
drown, crush, or eat me. All that's left is...Magicarp...

Ugh...

> 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

::Imagines "interesting" scene involving Corynn, Crunchie, and a spraycan
of Cheez-Wiz::

Oh shit...

::boingggg::

> 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

Definitely Lina Inverse.

> 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> raped?

Cuz then the manga would suck.

> 7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

Nope.

> 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

@_@

::vomits::

Y'know, I really should stop eating before reading this newsgroup...

> 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> fuck, if you're already in it?)

You, Crunchie, or Tess. Hell, I'll fuck you for free...please?

> 10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

Of what? Horny Bastards Anonymous?

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
> giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

None. It would enhance my chances of winning.

> 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Meow-phobia?

> 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

I have no idea.

> 13)Have you seen the Matrix?

Nope.

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

Huh?

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

Wha?

> 14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

Hell no.

> 15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

Now I do.

> a)What do you hate being called?

"That freak over there".

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

"Gimpy".

> 16)Do you like hamsters?

I like anything furry.

> 17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

I have no idea.

> 18)Do you like me?

Yep.

> 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> good sub?

Oh hell yes please.

> 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> the finish, Ranma-style battle?

I dunno, but I'd pay to watch.

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
=====================

AIM: kEcchi303

The Funk Soul Brother
World's Longest Lurker
Micro$oft Whore
Quake 2 Addict

Fatboy Slim is God. There is no other.

Medications I'm On:
Zoloft
Adderall
Depakote
Buspar
(yes, they're all antidepressants. shut up.)

Lonely Dragon Wolf

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

> 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> Pokephile.

Charmeleon.

> 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

No.

> a)What do you hate being called?
>

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

Hyena.

--+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=--
| / / / David Owe aka Nimbus,BigMcLargehuge,Lone Wolf,Scerfios
\ | | / / Tamero,Banzai Bill.Lemon and Misting author.Musician.
\ \ (.).)-__ http://members.tripod.com/~garkimasera
/\ / _____\ hye...@hotmail.com or sta...@my-dejanews.com
/| / \ _,-' Defender of all things Australian,except for beer
/ / / / /'' Creator of the AGFFH profile page.Don´t call me Hyena!

"I never see you
We are never together
I love you forever"
-Blur,"Yuko&Hiro"

M.W.F.

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of C. Hanson ...

> I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>
> 1) Do you like Carp?
>
> a)Do you like to eat Carp?
>
> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?
>
> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?
>
> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

TO answer all, I only like thwaping with Carp :D

> 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> woman from Ranma 1/2?

No idea.

> 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> Pokephile.

O.o?? Thank goodness for the if!

> 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

<thwaps QoC> Hell no! :D

> 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

Again, lost me there...

> 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> raped?

I asked Chow Chow that once. CC, why doesn't she?

Chow Chow: The whole point is that her life revolves around being raped.
Bad luck in otherwords. but things balance out most of the time. Heck,
she even got her man, so it's not always about rape.

Thanks CC.

> 7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

<thwap> DUH!!

> 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

Hmm... tough choice...

> 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> fuck, if you're already in it?)

LOL! Hmm... Everyone quoted are still virgins as far as I know :D

> 10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

Hell no!! Klintoon screwed that job up so much, you don't hear kids
saying "I want to be president when I grow up!"

> 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Feliphobia, at least that what my dad said ;D

> 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

Why you little... I mean, I really don't think it would be proper.
Maybe he could compete for you ;D </tease>

> 13)Have you seen the Matrix?

No, and don't ruin it for me please

> 14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

?? I don't think I want to know...

> 15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

All of that except the Faggot one. Why would we call you "bundle of
sticks" anyway?

> a)What do you hate being called?

Mikey

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

Does names from basic training count?

> 16)Do you like hamsters?

Yup, they taste like chicken.

> 17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

Easy! His fetish is for moogles, chocobos, and other mythical creatures
from a certain genre. That and he's probably allergic to fish ;)

> 18)Do you like me?

You're cool :) Just don't... never mind.

> 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> good sub?

I'm not really the subservient. I prefer a whatever may happen
atmosphere.

> 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> the finish, Ranma-style battle?

Dunno, don't know much about Ranma.

> -Don't you just hate people with long signatures?-

No.

> Well, too bad, because my goal is to one day have an interesting sig
> that's longer than M.W.F.'s

Good luck nd have fun :)

--
M.W.F. - Pokémon no meijin!

Visit Azure Heights for Pokémon information:
http://www.geocities.com/~korelano
You can read the AGFFH FAQ or the AGNP FAQ.
Also try the PW! FAQ.
What about the AGNPH Archive?
All these are at www.erols.com/resonakorelano

M.W.F.

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of C. Hanson ...
> > > 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> > > the finish, Ranma-style battle?
> >
> > If you didn't beat him, I think you might come pretty close. It
> > isn't all about strength and size... I think he said he's 6foot1 or so,
> > how tall is you? While we at it, haircolor eyecolor?
>
> I'm actually kind of a pussy. I'm 5'9", and well built in the female
> kinda way....and I got a squishy belly. Like a Wigglytuff ^_^
> I can only beat people if I sneak up on them or use some rotten trick, or
> if I'm heavy enough to sit on them. Unless your boyfriend's as skinny as
> my brother, I'm usually not heavy enough to keep a six foot tall guy down.
> I have brown eyes and my hair is dishwater blond. It's very short right
> now. I got pictures of myself. Think I should let everybody see?

Hmm.. Wigglytuff vs. Wigglytuff? That'd be fun :D

I know your 'competition' personally. 6'1, 250 lbs, short brown hair,
blue eyes, and big feet. Not clown kind, but more like your typical NBA
size 13 big. Trained in some Tae-kwon-do, can shoot fireballs out his
eyes and lightning bolts out his arse... oops, soory. Was watching
Braveheart. :D

Anyway, think he'd stand a chance?

Coo...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
C. Hanson wrote:

> I gotta answer my own survey, don't I?
> Wheee....what fun.

> > 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> > woman from Ranma 1/2?
>

> I have the hots for Akane. Don't you think she'd make a good lesbian?

In the Ranma H-game I is working on, it is possible for Ran-chan to
become involved in a 3-some with Akane and Ukyo.

> > 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> > Pokephile.
>

> Lickitung!

> > 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?
>

> Yes!

> > 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> > year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> > Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?
>

> Actually, I'll probably be Tasuki since my brother wants to be Chichiri.
>

> > 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> > raped?
>

> I used to wonder, then I realized it wouldn't be a very good hentai comic
> if she never got raped. Still, I think there's too much raping and not
> enough killing the bad guys.
>

> > 7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?
>

> I have always loved surveys.
>

> > 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?
>

> Both!

> > 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> > fuck, if you're already in it?)
>

> I'm in line to fuck Crunchie. First, I have to say something quotable,
> though.

That was pretty quotable.

> > 10)Do you ever intend to run for president?
>

> Maybe

> > a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
> > giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?
>

> I don't think anyone would believe the answers. I'd probably make up wild
> sexual escapades just so I could make money and so I'd be more popular in
> the polls, though. Or maybe I should just have actual wild sexual
> escapades.
>

> > 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"
>

> Now I do. Ailuophobia.

> > 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?
>

> Yeah!

> > 13)Have you seen the Matrix?
>

> Yes

> > a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?
>

> Actually, I would probably first ask Morpheus what would happen if I
> didn't take either pill. Then, after he finished explaining the third
> option to me, I'd take the red one.
>

> > b)Do you believe there is a spoon?
>

> Yes. My brother worships spoon.
>

> > 14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?
>

> Very well. He's my favorite character in that movie with the name I can't
> quite remember.
>

> > 15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> > Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> > anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?
>

> Yes. In fact, I intend to change my last name to Corvus, one of these
> days.
>

> > a)What do you hate being called?
>

> straight.

> > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?
>

> Squeeker. My friends called me that in sixth grade when I tried to learn
> the ummm....that instrument that you blow in that begins with 'C'.

Cock?

Crunchie

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, C. Hanson stops for just a
moment to inform us of...
> On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Crunchie wrote:
>
> > > I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> > > Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> > > I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
> >
> > ^_^ If you don't jump I won't jump.
>
> Oh, good idea. Then we won't get lonely!

I like when people listen to my good ideas that won't result in
anyone getting hurt.

> > > 1) Do you like Carp?
> >
> > What's carp?
>

> Carp are fishies. Nishkigoi (Koi), and Goldfish are different kinds of
> Carp. My favorite of Nishkigoi.
>

> > > a)Do you like to eat Carp?
> >
> > Not if it's an animal creature. I is vegetarian.
>

> Uh oh, what do you think of omnivores?

Heh, I could be humorous and say I think 'don't eat me!'... but
lets face it... ::sigh:: heh, ok. :-) I just kinda stare when they eat
lots of meat and get nauseous. >.< Like my mom did the other day...

> > > d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?
> >
> > ... is that an offer oh Sailor Carp?
>

> Hehe, Well of course.

::whispers *wonder if i'll get thwacked*:: I can't find your
openings? Are they very small? ^_~

> > > 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> > > raped?
> >
> > ^___^ Yes, I think that myself alot. Poor girl was born under a
> > very unlucky star, but I too find myself in situations almost as bad when
> > I'm too trusting. Haven't been raped yet tho, knock on wood and praise
> > the goddess that I kicked so well at 14.
>

> Kicking is a very good talent to develop. So is feighning illness.
> That's helped me out more than once.
>

> > > 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?
> >
> > A Hyena, they's fuzzy...
>

> But they's got teeth and claws. Course, I wouldn't mind that.

^-^; I kinda have a thing for being bitten, so the teeth wouldn't
bother me at all.

> > > 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?
> >
> > Heh, oh yea. ^_^;;; Sorry hun, but I think she easily could give
> > you a run for your money...
>

> Woohoo!

> > > 13)Have you seen the Matrix?
> > No :-(
>

> You should. It was very spiffy.
>

> > > b)Do you believe there is a spoon?
> >
> > ...Spoons are all powerful, so yes.
>

> My brother says that too. We have silverware wars. His spoons always win
> because I run away before he can beat me up.

My brother beats me up too, but I fight back. :-) I'm of the
belief that if I'm going to lose I'm gonna lose cussing and striking
back.

> > > a)What do you hate being called?
> >
> > Stupid, and satanist.
>

> Oh, I don't like stupid. Satanist makes me laugh, though, since I'm an
> athiest.
>

> > > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?
> >
> > Ugly stupid bastardchild that noone wanted and noones ever gonna
> > love. ~given to me by my daddy dearest, right before he asked me why i
> > was ever born...
>

> That's not nice. My Daddy once told me I was an accident, but it I
> thought it was funny, cause I know my Dad didn't mind being surprised by
> me.
>

> > > 18)Do you like me?
> >
> > Yes, very much, I forbid you to ever leave this newsgroup.
>

> Oh, OK. I won't go anywhere........Is it OK to go to my classes though?

Yesh, of course, your education is important! :-)

> > > 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> > > good sub?
> >
> > Being a sub would be a new experience, so yes indeed I would.
>

> Woohoo! My first student!

> > > 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> > > the finish, Ranma-style battle?
> >
> > If you didn't beat him, I think you might come pretty close. It
> > isn't all about strength and size... I think he said he's 6foot1 or so,
> > how tall is you? While we at it, haircolor eyecolor?
>

> I'm actually kind of a pussy. I'm 5'9", and well built in the female
> kinda way....and I got a squishy belly. Like a Wigglytuff ^_^
> I can only beat people if I sneak up on them or use some rotten trick, or
> if I'm heavy enough to sit on them. Unless your boyfriend's as skinny as
> my brother, I'm usually not heavy enough to keep a six foot tall guy down.
> I have brown eyes and my hair is dishwater blond. It's very short right
> now. I got pictures of myself. Think I should let everybody see?

:-p I'd never let everybody see. But I'm paranoid and hate the way
I look. Only things I like are my hair, my eyes, and my lips. Aside from
that I think I look horrid. ::shrugs:: But don't take my word for it,
ask M.W.F., he's seen my pic. From 4 yrs ago, but still quite accurate.
And he's very big, so sad... But at least you got a belling like
a Wigglytuff. Means you'd be cuddly. My hair is so long I can sit on it
when it's down. Dats long! and it gets so wavy and curly >.< I hate
that...

> > I'm naturally an
> > ashen blonde, now with some grey and white strands(started greying at
> > 14), but dye it diff shades of red, and have greyblue eyes that sometimes
> > look almost crystal clear, or like icecubes. I'm also very pale as I work
> > the graveyard shift.
>

> Crunchie's pretty *.*

Eeek! No! i'm scari!!! I just have pretty hair and eyes! *o_O*

Laughing Man

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

C. Hanson schrieb in Nachricht ...

>On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Laughing Man wrote:
>
>> > a)Do you like to eat Carp?
>>

>> yes
>
>Really? Do you have any good Carp recipees? Easy ones? I can't cook.

cannot cook either. you know whats best? i dont have to cook, i live with my
parents (although only my mother matters for this subject).

>> fishes dont make good pets. and i HATE all pets (okay, not all, but
most).
>> now imagine me and a bad pet.
>

>Fish make excellent pets. Especially Carp.

nothing makes excellent pets. an excellent pet would be an animal you would
not see, hear, smell or in any other way sense.

>> > d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?
>>

>> he would surely explode. sorry to say this, but i am 17 cm
>

>Hehehe.....Oh....I have an image that's going to be stuck in my head for
>the rest of the week that'll make me giggle at random moments.

i LOVE doing this for people.

me: come on, carp, ill take you down!
carp: blup
me: <graps carp>
carp: blup
me: <open zipper>
carp: BLUB!!
me: take this, you bastard!
me: <take carp, put in on cock (17 cm)>
carp: bluBOOM!

>> >5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween
this
>> >year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
>> >Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?
>>

>> htf are these?
>

>Japanese comic/anime characters.

>> she likes it? yeah i know, a chauvinistic answer. then maybe because she
is
>> sorry for the people raping her and doesnt want to kill or torture them?
>

>Hmmm...that's a thought. But then why does she get 'em killed afterwards?

maybe they cross some sort of border. before that, she is willing to suffer
and get humiliated to protect the evil guys from their fate. after they
cross this border (example: they break the hand of her painting friend,
whatshisname), her tolerance is gone

>> >8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?
>>

>> yuck. thats hard.
>> the question should be: would you rather ravage Hyena or a Carp?
>

>No....I asked about ravaging a Carp above. Hehehe...there's that image
>again.
>Umm....I forgot what my point was.

bluBOOM

>> >9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
>> >fuck, if you're already in it?)
>>

>> first i had to say something that is qoutable. serious problems there.
after
>> that: the female AGFFH (including YOU!)
>

>Hmmm...you may have some difficulty doing that.

if they dont want (and they most certainly wont want to), i will leave them
alone

>> >14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?
>>

>> who is patrick stuart? where does he play a gay man?
>

>In a movie. It's either called Jeremy or Jeffry. I forget which.

the only movie with a gay a saw was philadelphia. crappy movie, but the
ending is funny. the telephone rings, and you KNOW the protagonist is dead.
we had to see this movie in school, and the girls were very sentimental at
the end and almost broke into tears. we boys laughed until we were lying on
the floor. very stereotypic

>> >15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
>> >Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
>> >anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?
>>

>> because of this terrible band?
>

>Naw, just don't like my last name.

Secret: my last name is Landt. this also answers 15 a) and b)

Laughing Man

>> >20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight
>> >the finish, Ranma-style battle?
>>

>> i dont know him (call me Mr. Uninformed)
>

>Ok, Mr. Uninformed.
>
>-Corynn-

Coo...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Crunchie wrote:

> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, C. Hanson stops for just a
> moment to inform us of...

> > > ^_^ If you don't jump I won't jump.
> >
> > Oh, good idea. Then we won't get lonely!
>
> I like when people listen to my good ideas that won't result in
> anyone getting hurt.

Oh, that's no fun!

> > > What's carp?
> >
> > Carp are fishies. Nishkigoi (Koi), and Goldfish are different kinds of
> > Carp. My favorite of Nishkigoi.

> > > Not if it's an animal creature. I is vegetarian.
> >
> > Uh oh, what do you think of omnivores?
>
> Heh, I could be humorous and say I think 'don't eat me!'... but
> lets face it... ::sigh:: heh, ok. :-) I just kinda stare when they eat
> lots of meat and get nauseous. >.< Like my mom did the other day...

Pah! Being in touch with my wild nature childe self, I eat all manners
of things. Meat, vegetables... all fuel for the biological machine. It
is nature's way.

> > > ... is that an offer oh Sailor Carp?
> >
> > Hehe, Well of course.
>
> ::whispers *wonder if i'll get thwacked*:: I can't find your
> openings? Are they very small? ^_~

Coorlim: Get a room!

> > > ^___^ Yes, I think that myself alot. Poor girl was born under a
> > > very unlucky star, but I too find myself in situations almost as bad when
> > > I'm too trusting. Haven't been raped yet tho, knock on wood and praise
> > > the goddess that I kicked so well at 14.
> >
> > Kicking is a very good talent to develop. So is feighning illness.
> > That's helped me out more than once.

> > > A Hyena, they's fuzzy...
> >
> > But they's got teeth and claws. Course, I wouldn't mind that.
>
> ^-^; I kinda have a thing for being bitten, so the teeth wouldn't
> bother me at all.

Coorlim: GET A ROOM!

> > > Heh, oh yea. ^_^;;; Sorry hun, but I think she easily could give
> > > you a run for your money...
> >
> > Woohoo!

> > > No :-(
> >
> > You should. It was very spiffy.

> > > ...Spoons are all powerful, so yes.
> >
> > My brother says that too. We have silverware wars. His spoons always win
> > because I run away before he can beat me up.
>
> My brother beats me up too, but I fight back. :-) I'm of the
> belief that if I'm going to lose I'm gonna lose cussing and striking
> back.

Hoo-YA! Give in to your bestial nature, NEVER SUBMIT!

> > > Stupid, and satanist.
> >
> > Oh, I don't like stupid. Satanist makes me laugh, though, since I'm an
> > athiest.

> > > Ugly stupid bastardchild that noone wanted and noones ever gonna
> > > love. ~given to me by my daddy dearest, right before he asked me why i
> > > was ever born...
> >
> > That's not nice. My Daddy once told me I was an accident, but it I
> > thought it was funny, cause I know my Dad didn't mind being surprised by
> > me.

> > > Yes, very much, I forbid you to ever leave this newsgroup.
> >
> > Oh, OK. I won't go anywhere........Is it OK to go to my classes though?
>
> Yesh, of course, your education is important! :-)

Pft.

Coorlim: GET A ROOM!

C. Hanson

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

On 6 Apr 1999 Coo...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > 1) Do you like Carp?
> >

> Everybody needs koi.

That's always been my motto

> > c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?
>

> No. They bite me.

Umm...those were pirhanas

-Another Mostly Pointless Fact-

Carp only have teeth far back in their mouths, so far, that you couldn't
actually be bit by them unless they sucked your entire foot down. It
wouldn't hurt that much anyway.

> > d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?
>

> ... that would require duct tape.

Duct tape sure is handy

> > 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> > woman from Ranma 1/2?
>

> Let us NOT start a cute war here...

I was just wondering

> > 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> > year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> > Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?
> >

> Depends on what you look like. Post a picture of yerself!

I think you're just trying to get a pic of me

> > 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> > raped?
>

> She can't. It runs off of her fear and shame, like a twisted Incredible
> Hulk.

Now that makes sense

> > 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> > good sub?
>

> oh yeah. may this unworthy one call you Queen?

*grin* Now I may just have to start a class. I'm moving up, from dog
obedience training to human obedience.

> -Coorlim, who will be throwing Ranma, MK Rayearth, El Hazard, and Tenchi
> characters into MMSM

Woohoo!

C. Hanson

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, K-Ecchi wrote:

> C. Hanson (cor...@u.washington.edu) sez...

> > I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> > Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> > I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>

> JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUM...oh, sorry.

You'd have to jump first. 'Cause you made a survey before I did.

> > a)Do you like to eat Carp?
>

> It's a hell of a lot better than live goldfish.

Live goldfish are Carp. Oh, I just realized I have eaten Carp! It really
didn't taste that good.

> > 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> > woman from Ranma 1/2?
>

> ::Imagines mass orgy::
>
> Oh shit...
>
> ::boingggg::

Hehehe. I don't go boing. Which is good, since I read lemons at school.

> > 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> > Pokephile.
>

> Nothing that could shock, bite, scratch, hypnotize, freeze, scorch,
> drown, crush, or eat me. All that's left is...Magicarp...
>
> Ugh...

Sex with Carp! Hey, Ditto can't do any of that stuff when it's in its
gooey form.

> > 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?
>

> ::Imagines "interesting" scene involving Corynn, Crunchie, and a spraycan
> of Cheez-Wiz::
>
> Oh shit...
>
> ::boingggg::

Hehe, this is fun. My newest goal in life is to see how many times I can
make K-ecchi boing.

> > 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> > fuck, if you're already in it?)
>

> You, Crunchie, or Tess. Hell, I'll fuck you for free...please?

No. You can keep begging though.

> > a)What do you hate being called?
>

> "That freak over there".

That's what I call my brother.

> > 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> > good sub?
>

> Oh hell yes please.

I think you need to get laid, don't you?

> > 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> > the finish, Ranma-style battle?
>

> I dunno, but I'd pay to watch.

Oh yeah? This sounds like a great opportunity to make money then.

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Crunchie wrote:

> > > Not if it's an animal creature. I is vegetarian.
> >
> > Uh oh, what do you think of omnivores?
>
> Heh, I could be humorous and say I think 'don't eat me!'... but
> lets face it... ::sigh:: heh, ok. :-) I just kinda stare when they eat
> lots of meat and get nauseous. >.< Like my mom did the other day...

My best friend is a vegitarian. It's a good thing I like vegatables a
lot, because he cooks for me all the time. Do you like artichokes. I
loooover artichokes. And squash, and brussel sprouds, and everything!
Almost.

> > > ... is that an offer oh Sailor Carp?
> >
> > Hehe, Well of course.
>
> ::whispers *wonder if i'll get thwacked*:: I can't find your
> openings? Are they very small? ^_~

*pikus* I'm not that kind of Carp. I don't have problems with too small
openings.

> > > A Hyena, they's fuzzy...
> >
> > But they's got teeth and claws. Course, I wouldn't mind that.
>
> ^-^; I kinda have a thing for being bitten, so the teeth wouldn't
> bother me at all.

Oh....good....*takes notes*

> > > ...Spoons are all powerful, so yes.
> >
> > My brother says that too. We have silverware wars. His spoons always win
> > because I run away before he can beat me up.
>
> My brother beats me up too, but I fight back. :-) I'm of the
> belief that if I'm going to lose I'm gonna lose cussing and striking
> back.

I don't really fight him unless I can get him in a headlock right off the
bat, then I know I'll win.

> > > Yes, very much, I forbid you to ever leave this newsgroup.
> >
> > Oh, OK. I won't go anywhere........Is it OK to go to my classes though?
>
> Yesh, of course, your education is important! :-)

Today, I learned about Pueblo Women of the Southwest and what they're
doing on the internet.

> > I got pictures of myself. Think I should let everybody see?
>
> :-p I'd never let everybody see. But I'm paranoid and hate the way
> I look. Only things I like are my hair, my eyes, and my lips. Aside from
> that I think I look horrid. ::shrugs:: But don't take my word for it,
> ask M.W.F., he's seen my pic. From 4 yrs ago, but still quite accurate.

That's not good. Everybody should like how they look, 'cause everybody's
beautiful!

> And he's very big, so sad... But at least you got a belling like
> a Wigglytuff. Means you'd be cuddly. My hair is so long I can sit on it
> when it's down. Dats long! and it gets so wavy and curly >.< I hate
> that...

When my hair was long, it plotted to kill me, so I cut all of it off.
Almost.

> > Crunchie's pretty *.*
>
> Eeek! No! i'm scari!!! I just have pretty hair and eyes! *o_O*

Pretty Pretty Pretty! Crunchie's Pretty! The Queen of Carp says so!

-Queen of everything fishy-

Crunchie

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Coo...@yahoo.com stops
for just a moment to inform us of...
> Coorlim: GET A ROOM!

Coorlim addressed Corynn and I with this about 3 times... Coorlim,
watch this. ::turns and gooses corynn:: hey babe, what's up? ^_^ Whatta
ya have to say to that Coorlim???

Delete Me

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:29:32 -0700, "C. Hanson"
<cor...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Laughing Man wrote:
<snip>

>> > d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?
>>
>> he would surely explode. sorry to say this, but i am 17 cm
>
>Hehehe.....Oh....I have an image that's going to be stuck in my head for
>the rest of the week that'll make me giggle at random moments.
<snip>

This reminds me of my "live squirrel condom" joke... *giggles*

Delete Me
--
email: dele...@mailcity.com

C. Hanson

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

On 6 Apr 1999 Coo...@yahoo.com wrote:

> C. Hanson wrote:
>

> > I have the hots for Akane. Don't you think she'd make a good lesbian?
>
> In the Ranma H-game I is working on, it is possible for Ran-chan to
> become involved in a 3-some with Akane and Ukyo.

Oooohhhh....will I be able to play your game?

> > I'm in line to fuck Crunchie. First, I have to say something quotable,
> > though.
> >

> That was pretty quotable.

Oohhh, goody.

> > > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?
> >

> > Squeeker. My friends called me that in sixth grade when I tried to learn
> > the ummm....that instrument that you blow in that begins with 'C'.
>
> Cock?

Ummm...No. It was a musical instrument. And it squeeked when I blew it.
I don't know for sure, but I don't think cocks squeek.

-Corynn-

Coo...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
C. Hanson wrote:

> On 6 Apr 1999 Coo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > C. Hanson wrote:
> >

> > > I have the hots for Akane. Don't you think she'd make a good lesbian?
> >
> > In the Ranma H-game I is working on, it is possible for Ran-chan to
> > become involved in a 3-some with Akane and Ukyo.
>
> Oooohhhh....will I be able to play your game?

When it am done.

> > > I'm in line to fuck Crunchie. First, I have to say something quotable,
> > > though.
> > >

> > That was pretty quotable.
>
> Oohhh, goody.

> > > Squeeker. My friends called me that in sixth grade when I tried to learn
> > > the ummm....that instrument that you blow in that begins with 'C'.
> >
> > Cock?
>
> Ummm...No. It was a musical instrument. And it squeeked when I blew it.
> I don't know for sure, but I don't think cocks squeek.

Uh, chello?

Crunchie

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a
moment to inform us of...
> Check this out, straight from the mouth of C. Hanson ...
> > >
> > > If you didn't beat him, I think you might come pretty close. It
> > > isn't all about strength and size... I think he said he's 6foot1 or so,
> > > how tall is you? While we at it, haircolor eyecolor?
> >
> > I'm actually kind of a pussy. I'm 5'9", and well built in the female
> > kinda way....and I got a squishy belly. Like a Wigglytuff ^_^
> > I can only beat people if I sneak up on them or use some rotten trick, or
> > if I'm heavy enough to sit on them. Unless your boyfriend's as skinny as
> > my brother, I'm usually not heavy enough to keep a six foot tall guy down.
> > I have brown eyes and my hair is dishwater blond. It's very short right
> > now. I got pictures of myself. Think I should let everybody see?
>
> Hmm.. Wigglytuff vs. Wigglytuff? That'd be fun :D
>
> I know your 'competition' personally. 6'1, 250 lbs, short brown hair,
> blue eyes, and big feet. Not clown kind, but more like your typical NBA
> size 13 big. Trained in some Tae-kwon-do, can shoot fireballs out his
> eyes and lightning bolts out his arse... oops, soory. Was watching
> Braveheart. :D
>
> Anyway, think he'd stand a chance?

lol, oh this is getting so stupid. Still amusing as hell, but
stupid nonetheless...

I gift thee, Mawufytuff, with 3 Cuddly Points.
I gift Corynn with 1 Cuddly Point and 1 Good Survey Point.

Delete Me

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
On Mon, 5 Apr 1999 22:20:37 -0700, "C. Hanson"
<cor...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
>Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
>I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>

>1) Do you like Carp?
>

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?

Iie... 9. No.

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

They eat too much.

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

Mm.. why stop there?

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

I plead the 5th...

>2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
>woman from Ranma 1/2?

Ukyou! Ukyou is the best. ^_^

>3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
>Pokephile.

Name them all, and I'll tell you.

>4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

I think you and me would make a cute couple. I'll need help with
picking out a dress and applying make-up, though. ^_^

>5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
>year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
>Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

The latter... Ooh, that'd be way cool.

>6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
>raped?

Yes, the test run by the artist where Maki calls Elhazzared before any
forced sex occurs didn't sit well with the preview readers.

>7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

I just have to.... sing!

>8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

Carp use sucking action to get their food, hyenas have powerful jaws
that can crush bone... You tell me.

>9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
>fuck, if you're already in it?)

I'd fuck Monica if she'd quit ruining those good cigars...

>10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

Someday.

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
>giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

Nada. I plan on campaigning by way of the Jerry Springer show. ^_^

>11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Nekophobia.

>12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

I'll distract him, but I'd want a date with you in exchange. : p

>13)Have you seen the Matrix?

No...

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

Umm?

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

I believe that 6 billion people aren't going to hell. ^_^

>14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

Hrrmmm... Do you believe all gays, bis, and straights act the same way
every time?

>15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
>Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
>anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

Which Hanson sibling are you?

> a)What do you hate being called?

I'll let you know if it comes up.

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

That everyone used for me? O_o Hrrm... I have no idea.

>16)Do you like hamsters?

They're cute, but the one I had died in my wall locker after 3 days.
;_;

>17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

Maybe because he has no chance with you and he secretly likes you...
Waah! I have no chance with you and I like you... So I'll settle for
partying instead. ^_^ *bounces happily*

>18)Do you like me?

Who said? *looks about furtively*

>19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
>good sub?

Would I get anywhere?

>20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
>the finish, Ranma-style battle?

What's your technique? I have to know both of your techniques before I
can safely answer that.

>-Corynn-

Delete Me ^_^

>ho de anexetastos bios ou biotos.
>"The unexamined life is not worth living." -- Apologia

La vida es duda, y la fe sin la duda es solo muerte.

>An Australian commenting about the United States:
>"Thank God we got the convicts and they got the Puritans."

Thank the gods we got Days of Our Lives and they got Neighbours.

>What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today,
>is: "Why is it so dark in here?"

That's why us Japanese cremate them.

>cor...@u.washington.edu |
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9884 |

I dunno.

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
>Crows and Ravens Webring: |
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9884/crowring.com |

I dunno. Ask easier questions.

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
>PokeWars Archive |
>http://www.upnetwork.com/pokewars/ |

Waah! ;_;

>_________________________________________________________|

> _______ |||||
> \ \ |||||| O
> \ \ /------------- ______ O
> \ |/{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( \ o
> \ /{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( @ \ o
> > <{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( <
> / \{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( /
> / |\{{{{{{{{{{{{{{( _____/
> / / \------------/|\
> /______/ /|||\
> /|||||\ -Queen of Carp-

Ooh... Fishie!

>-Don't you just hate people with long signatures?-

Signature?

>Well, too bad, because my goal is to one day have an interesting sig
>that's longer than M.W.F.'s

A worthy goal. ^_^ May I see what you have so far?

Delete Me

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:06:55 -0700, "C. Hanson"
<cor...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>On 6 Apr 1999 Coo...@yahoo.com wrote:

<snip>

>> Cock?
>
>Ummm...No. It was a musical instrument. And it squeeked when I blew it.
>I don't know for sure, but I don't think cocks squeek.

Ah, yes... Sex education from my father... "Son, just because they
call it a blow job, don't ACTUALLY blow into them... You'll put them
in the hospital." (He was a Navy medical corpsman... He'd also tell me
stories of the corpsman teaching the Marines how to use condoms, and
then the whores would comment on how many broomsticks they have with
condoms on them in their brothels.)

exise

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
On 06 Apr 1999 15:29:54 PDT, Coo...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > Cock?
>>
>> Ummm...No. It was a musical instrument. And it squeeked when I blew it.
>> I don't know for sure, but I don't think cocks squeek.
>>

>Uh, chello?
The 'cello' (bass member of the violin family tuned an octave below the
viola) is a string instrument I do believe.. (actually use to play the
trombone..), maybe you (squeeker ;) were thinking of the cornet?
(like a trumpet.)

-------------------------
[exise] sexy precision :)
dont know? dont ask.
dont care? dont start.
dont recognize? backup.
[icq]:[35448227]-[aim]:[sexise]
[ex...@kick-u-in-de-nutz.yahoo.net]

K-Ecchi

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
C. Hanson (cor...@u.washington.edu) sez...

> On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, K-Ecchi wrote:
>
> > C. Hanson (cor...@u.washington.edu) sez...
> > >
> > > I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> > > Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> > > I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
> >
> > JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUM...oh, sorry.
>
> You'd have to jump first. 'Cause you made a survey before I did.

Okay then...

::Jumps straight up in the air about five inches::

There. Your turn.

> > > a)Do you like to eat Carp?
> >

> > It's a hell of a lot better than live goldfish.
>
> Live goldfish are Carp. Oh, I just realized I have eaten Carp! It really
> didn't taste that good.

I know...the damn thing didn't stop moving when it was in my stomach...

> > > 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> > > woman from Ranma 1/2?
> >

> > ::Imagines mass orgy::
> >
> > Oh shit...
> >
> > ::boingggg::
>
> Hehehe. I don't go boing. Which is good, since I read lemons at school.

I'm known among my friends as "the one who always points the way foward".

> > > 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> > > Pokephile.
> >

> > Nothing that could shock, bite, scratch, hypnotize, freeze, scorch,
> > drown, crush, or eat me. All that's left is...Magicarp...
> >
> > Ugh...
>
> Sex with Carp! Hey, Ditto can't do any of that stuff when it's in its
> gooey form.

I forgot to include suffocate.

> > > 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?
> >

> > ::Imagines "interesting" scene involving Corynn, Crunchie, and a spraycan
> > of Cheez-Wiz::
> >
> > Oh shit...
> >
> > ::boingggg::
>
> Hehe, this is fun. My newest goal in life is to see how many times I can
> make K-ecchi boing.

Keep asking questions like this and it'll happen quite often.

> > > 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> > > fuck, if you're already in it?)
> >

> > You, Crunchie, or Tess. Hell, I'll fuck you for free...please?
>
> No. You can keep begging though.

Okay.

Please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please?

Or maybe not...

> > > a)What do you hate being called?
> >

> > "That freak over there".
>
> That's what I call my brother.

Same here, but he doesn't listen.

> > > 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> > > good sub?
> >

> > Oh hell yes please.
>
> I think you need to get laid, don't you?

Yes please, Master Corynn!

> > > 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> > > the finish, Ranma-style battle?
> >

> > I dunno, but I'd pay to watch.
>
> Oh yeah? This sounds like a great opportunity to make money then.

How much are tickets?

Duo Maxwell

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

C. Hanson wrote in message ...

>I don't think you understand the concept of a survey. You're supposed to
>answer the questions, not make up answers to questions that weren't asked.

I will answer the survey in any way I choose.
Don't like it?
Killfile me.
I question the bible, I will certainly answer a survey any way I want.

>On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Duo Maxwell wrote:
>
>> >2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
>> >woman from Ranma 1/2?

>> Ranma 1/2 is overrated.
>
>No kidding. Still, some of the women are pretty sexy.

That was not in question.

>> >3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
>> >Pokephile.

>> None.
>
>Then you wouldn't make a very good Pokephile

No I wouldn't.

>> >8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

>> Neither.
>
>That wasn't an option!

Too bad. That's my answer.
I went to a technical high school and I was in the Navy.
I learned how to answer questions effectively, especially the ones designed
with insults in mind..

>> >9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
>> >fuck, if you're already in it?)

>> Sig files longer than 1/2 K (512 bytes) are too long.
>
>BZZT! Wrong answer.

Yet again, it is my answer.
Deal with it.

>> > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

>> Liar.
>
>I have that nickname too. Sort of. I guess it's more like a title.
>Corynn, the lying, cheating, thief.

>> >19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
>> >good sub?

>> S&M sucks.
>
>*Corynn smacks Duo with a Carp*
>I didn't say S&M, although it doesn't suck so don't knock it.
>I was talking about Bondage and Domination, which often is connected to
>S&M, and just as enjoyable, but they are entriely different things.

Obviously you don't know me very well or have ignored my other posts.
The only opinion that truely matters to me is my own, and I have no problem
with
having an unpopular stance on things.

To me, S&M, and B&D are not enjoyable and go against my views on sex.

Coo...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Crunchie wrote:

> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Coo...@yahoo.com stops

> for just a moment to inform us of...
> > Coorlim: GET A ROOM!
>
> Coorlim addressed Corynn and I with this about 3 times... Coorlim,
> watch this. ::turns and gooses corynn:: hey babe, what's up? ^_^ Whatta
> ya have to say to that Coorlim???

Uh... get a room? Or a video camera.

-Coorlim, who's knowlege of pornography far exceedes that of the average
man.

Amichi "Meech" VanDragen

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

"C. Hanson" wrote:

> I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a cliff,
> I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>

> 1) Do you like Carp?
>

> a)Do you like to eat Carp?
>

> b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?
>

> c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?
>

> d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

GAH! Who the hell is Carp?! *blinks* *giggles* Uh, okay... I am just lame....

> 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> woman from Ranma 1/2?

None of the above....? *c*

> 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> Pokephile.

Notta damn one!

> 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

How would I know? *laughs* As if I know anything about ya....

> 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween this
> year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

That could be cool... better than being a vampire, I suppose.... no wait...
*coffs* Oops... sorry...

> 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> raped?

*blinks* *shrugs* She's skeptical that it could happen yet again? The line
was busy? She has to be violated for the magic to work? I dunno.

> 7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

No, unless they're government surveys. or stupid Go network surveys.

> 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

Let's just say no.

> 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> fuck, if you're already in it?)

Hmm.... nobody.... it's just a silly sig.

> 10)Do you ever intend to run for president?

Of course!

> a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
> giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?

*chuckles* None, because you won't be a-- *ahem* Nothing... nevermind.
*corporate smile* Just stay on the line, please.

> 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"

Though it is not the scientific term, we tend to use "Total Wuss". *nods*

> 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?

Compete? Sure. Win? Prolly not.

> 13)Have you seen the Matrix?

The Matrix has you.

> a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

The red... of course the red. Only a fool would want to hide from the truth.
(My only serious answer, perhaps..)

> b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

In the movie, or in real life? No, in both cases.

> 14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

He does? Or, give me a frame of reference.

> 15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

*chuckles* Nope... sure did not.

> a)What do you hate being called?

My real name, by people I don't know... or my last name, period.

> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

We shall not remember those times... they have been stricken from the records.

> 16)Do you like hamsters?

Nah, too bony and not real flavorful.

> 17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

Cuz he likes to choose random target to pick on? *shrugs*

> 18)Do you like me?

You're alright.... *c* Or, more kindly... yes, from what I have seen.

> 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be a
> good sub?

*ahems* I will be no one's slave.

> 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> the finish, Ranma-style battle?

Hmm... I dunno... you have a secret anime move? *l*

--
Amichi "Meech" VanDragen
Founder, Deviant SubSystems

"Maintaining freedom through information dissemination."

Laughing Man

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

C. Hanson schrieb in Nachricht ...
<slashes 6345789 times on the stupid post>

>> > Oh, OK. I won't go anywhere........Is it OK to go to my classes
though?

>> Yesh, of course, your education is important! :-)
>

>Today, I learned about Pueblo Women of the Southwest and what they're
>doing on the internet.

please tell us

Laughing Man

Laughing Man

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
you blew a chello? damn, thats a new idea. i think she means clarinette (if
it is written like this)

Laughing Man

Coo...@yahoo.com schrieb in Nachricht <370A5B...@yahoo.com>...

>C. Hanson wrote:

>> > In the Ranma H-game I is working on, it is possible for Ran-chan to
>> > become involved in a 3-some with Akane and Ukyo.
>>
>> Oooohhhh....will I be able to play your game?
>
>When it am done.

>> > That was pretty quotable.
>>
>> Oohhh, goody.

Delete Me

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:54:40 -0700, "C. Hanson"
<cor...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

<snip>

>> a)Do you like to eat Carp?
>

>I've actually never eaten Carp. If ever someone searves it up for me, I
>will. I can't cook myself. Except for top ramen, my main food source.

Ooh... Reminds me, I need to work on my ramen page, I haven't touched
it in two years. (I have two new recipes to add, at least!)

Do you have any recipes or neat things you toss into it? (Besides
goldfish)

Also, that one Army guy that told me about his ramen/spam/MRE(rations)
recipe, please contact me?

Kobel

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

ONCE AGAIN...
Once again my server dumps a post, and I am forced to reply through someone
elses post, sigh...

Crunchie <Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com> wrote in article
<MPG.1173ce222...@news.earthlink.net>...
> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, C. Hanson stops for just a

> moment to inform us of...

> > I'm giving in to the allure of making a Survey. I can't help myself.
> > Everybody else is doing it! And yes, if everyone else jumped off a
cliff,
> > I probably would too, or else I'd get lonely.
>

> ^_^ If you don't jump I won't jump.
>

> > 1) Do you like Carp?

Never tried it...
Spiced properly it would probably be good even if it sucks normally.

> > a)Do you like to eat Carp?

I'll try (almost) anything once.

> > b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?

Why?

> > c)Do you like it when Carp suck on your toes?

I honestly don't know.

> > d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?

Prrrrrooooobbbbbabbblyyyyy..... Not...

> ... is that an offer oh Sailor Carp?
>

> > 2)Who do you think is sexier: Ranma-chan, Akane, Shampoo, or some other
> > woman from Ranma 1/2?
>

> Nabiki. Damn, yea, Nabiki. She's so damn devious!!!

Oh my, I'm afraid I have to agree with you there

> > 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> > Pokephile.

Hmph!
Doesn't bear thinking about.

> A wigglytuff ;-D
>
> > 4)Do you think Crunchi(e) and I would make a cute couple?

Sure, why not.

> > 5)Do you think I should dress as Tasuki or Lina inverse for Halloween
this
> > year (or another possibility, if I can get my best friend to dress as
> > Miyu, would be for me to be Larva)?

Dunno what the hell you're talking about.

> > 6)Do you ever wonder why Maki doesn't call Elhazzared /before/ she gets
> > raped?

Caught by surprise?

> > 7)Do you hate surveys? If so, why are you reading this?

Nah, I need more ways to fill up time.

> > 8)Would you rather be ravaged by a Hyena or a Carp?

?
Why?
I suppose that maybe I should decide before hand...
Neh, I'll wait 'till the last minute.

> > 9)Who would you fuck to get quoted in MWF's signature? (Or, who did you
> > fuck, if you're already in it?)

...Ryoko?

> > 10)Do you ever intend to run for president?
>

> o.O I wanna be dictator of Hentainia, but sure...

DAMMIT, I'm movin' THERE!

> > a)If you do, and you win, how much money do you think I'd get for
> > giving your answers to the surveys on this NG to the media?
>

> Nothing, I'm gonna give it to them myself, and be the only honest
> prez. :-) I will kiss all the women and children, mainly women, lots of
> women, and I'll be all keeerayzi! Oh, and maybe a lil kinki...

I'll be your intern Crunchie, I pledge my eternal faith!

> > 11)Does anyone know the technical tearm for "fear of cats?"
>

> Alurophobia(sp?)?

> > 12)Do you think I could compete with Crunchie's boyfriend?
>

> Heh, oh yea. ^_^;;; Sorry hun, but I think she easily could give
> you a run for your money...

I think it should be a nationally televised event.

> > 13)Have you seen the Matrix?

Myep!

> > a)Would you have taken the red pill or the blue one?

I forget which is which...
I value truth, so whichever one the truthy pill was.

> > b)Do you believe there is a spoon?

SPOOOOOOOON!!!

> > 14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

I haven't seen it, but I can believe it.

> > 15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> > Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> > anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?

Didn't know you didn't mind all of those, but I knew you minded that.

> > a)What do you hate being called?

Gee whillikers...
Ummm...
Stupid or weak...
Would annoy me.

> > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?

Gee, I haven't had many...
I'll call that a blessing.

> > 16)Do you like hamsters?

Why not?
Tastes like chicken:)

> > 17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?

Hyena doesn't like you?

> > 18)Do you like me?

Sure, although you do annoy me at times, so does everybody.

> > 19)If I were a dominatrix, would you take classes from me on how to be
> > good sub?

I'd watch, thats fer sure.

> > 20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight
> > the finish, Ranma-style battle?
>

> If you didn't beat him, I think you might come pretty close. It
> isn't all about strength and size... I think he said he's 6foot1 or so,

> how tall is you? While we at it, haircolor eyecolor? I'm naturally an

> ashen blonde, now with some grey and white strands(started greying at
> 14), but dye it diff shades of red, and have greyblue eyes that sometimes

> look almost crystal clear, or like icecubes. I'm also very pale as I work

> the graveyard shift.

Hmmm, thanks Crunch...
Once again, though, so long as I get the telivisation rights, let's make
it the fight of the century.

Crunchie

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Coo...@yahoo.com stops
for just a moment to inform us of...
> Crunchie wrote:
> >
> > Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Coo...@yahoo.com stops

> > for just a moment to inform us of...
> > > Coorlim: GET A ROOM!
> >
> > Coorlim addressed Corynn and I with this about 3 times... Coorlim,
> > watch this. ::turns and gooses corynn:: hey babe, what's up? ^_^ Whatta
> > ya have to say to that Coorlim???
> >

> Uh... get a room? Or a video camera.

Howzabout no room, we just stay here and get kinki, and you get
the video camera?

> -Coorlim, who's knowlege of pornography far exceedes that of the average
> man.

^______^ Your mother must be so proud...

M.W.F.

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of Lonely Dragon Wolf ...

> > 3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> > Pokephile.
>
> Charmeleon.
>
> > 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?
>
> No.

> > a)What do you hate being called?
> >
> > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?
>
> Hyena.
>
> --+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=--
> | / / / David Owe aka Nimbus,BigMcLargehuge,Lone Wolf,Scerfios
> \ | | / / Tamero,Banzai Bill.Lemon and Misting author.Musician.
> \ \ (.).)-__ http://members.tripod.com/~garkimasera
> /\ / _____\ hye...@hotmail.com or sta...@my-dejanews.com
> /| / \ _,-' Defender of all things Australian,except for beer
> / / / / /'' Creator of the AGFFH profile page.Don´t call me Hyena!

If you insist, Hyena ;)

M.W.F.

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of Crunchie ...

> I gift thee, Mawufytuff, with 3 Cuddly Points.
> I gift Corynn with 1 Cuddly Point and 1 Good Survey Point.

You know THAT'S going in my .sig :D

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, M.W.F. wrote:

> Hmm.. Wigglytuff vs. Wigglytuff? That'd be fun :D
>
> I know your 'competition' personally. 6'1, 250 lbs, short brown hair,
> blue eyes, and big feet. Not clown kind, but more like your typical NBA
> size 13 big. Trained in some Tae-kwon-do, can shoot fireballs out his
> eyes and lightning bolts out his arse... oops, soory. Was watching
> Braveheart. :D
>
> Anyway, think he'd stand a chance?

Eeeee!
*runs around in circles*
Maybe I can make him dizzy.

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

> > > Cock?
> >
> > Ummm...No. It was a musical instrument. And it squeeked when I blew it.
> > I don't know for sure, but I don't think cocks squeek.
> >

> Uh, chello?

No, I remembered it as I was drifting off to sleep last night! Then I had
a really cool dream in which hordes of women came to me to teach them how
to masturbate in the most effective way.
Oh darn....what was the instrument.......
OH! Clarinet. that's what it was.

-Corynn-

M.W.F.

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of C. Hanson ...

Nah, it takes much more than that ;) <A stream of naked Playboy models
suddenly surround him> Eh... hehe... <gets dizzy from looking around so
much> Must.. find... way... OUT!!

Crunchie

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Lonely Dragon Wolf stops
for just a moment to inform us of...
> > 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?
>
> No.

Well who would I make a cute couple with in your opinion?

Cossix

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

C. Hanson wrote in message ...

>On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Cossix wrote:
>
>> > d) Do you like to have sex with Carp?
>> Can't find the bloody openings.
>
>They're there, but I doubt they'd be much use to you, unless you're very,
>very small
>
>-Corynn-

Jaws of Life. :P

K-Ecchi

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...

> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Lonely Dragon Wolf stops
> for just a moment to inform us of...
> > > 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?
> >
> > No.
>
> Well who would I make a cute couple with in your opinion?
Me and Crunchie! Me and Crunchie!

(I'm too damn desparate...)

Cossix

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

C. Hanson wrote in message ...
>> b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?
>
>Squeeker. My friends called me that in sixth grade when I tried to learn
>the ummm....that instrument that you blow in that begins with 'C'.

Probably the clarinet, could've been a cornet, but I'm assuming since it's
squeeker it must've been a clarinet.

Lonely Dragon Wolf

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

> No, I remembered it as I was drifting off to sleep last night! Then I had
> a really cool dream in which hordes of women came to me to teach them how
> to masturbate in the most effective way.
> Oh darn....what was the instrument.......
> OH! Clarinet. that's what it was.

I´ll add you to the list of people i want as guests in my talkshow.

--+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=--
| / / / David Owe aka Nimbus,BigMcLargehuge,Lone Wolf,Scerfios
\ | | / / Tamero,Banzai Bill.Lemon and Misting author.Musician.
\ \ (.).)-__ http://members.tripod.com/~garkimasera
/\ / _____\ hye...@hotmail.com or sta...@my-dejanews.com
/| / \ _,-' Defender of all things Australian,except for beer
/ / / / /'' Creator of the AGFFH profile page.Don´t call me Hyena!

"I never see you
We are never together
I love you forever"
-Blur,"Yuko&Hiro"

Lonely Dragon Wolf

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

> > > 4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?
> >
> > No.
>
> Well who would I make a cute couple with in your opinion?

Any male animal of a species other than human.

Lonely Dragon Wolf

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

> Pah! Being in touch with my wild nature childe self, I eat all manners
> of things. Meat, vegetables... all fuel for the biological machine. It
> is nature's way.

I惴 happy to FIND anything to eat,so i eat whatever i can get.

Actually i惴 pretty smooth.

> > > But they's got teeth and claws. Course, I wouldn't mind that.

So does humans!

> > ^-^; I kinda have a thing for being bitten, so the teeth wouldn't
> > bother me at all.

> Hoo-YA! Give in to your bestial nature, NEVER SUBMIT!

I悲 like a trade-roles-every-day situation.

> > > That's not nice. My Daddy once told me I was an accident, but it I
> > > thought it was funny, cause I know my Dad didn't mind being surprised by
> > > me.

My parents said about me(i was not meant to hear)that i was a mistake.

NOONE is allowed to leave this newsgroup.Hell,i even miss Ixnorp now...

> > :-p I'd never let everybody see. But I'm paranoid and hate the way
> > I look. Only things I like are my hair, my eyes, and my lips. Aside from

What more are there to a womans face than her eyes and hair?

> > Eeek! No! i'm scari!!! I just have pretty hair and eyes! *o_O*

I惴 pretty EXCEPT for my eyes that tends to hypnotize people,holding them for
a short period of interest then sending them running away.Someone once said
that i looked THROUGH her.It愀 just that they are so large,i guess.

--+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=--
| / / / David Owe aka Nimbus,BigMcLargehuge,Lone Wolf,Scerfios
\ | | / / Tamero,Banzai Bill.Lemon and Misting author.Musician.
\ \ (.).)-__ http://members.tripod.com/~garkimasera
/\ / _____\ hye...@hotmail.com or sta...@my-dejanews.com
/| / \ _,-' Defender of all things Australian,except for beer

/ / / / /'' Creator of the AGFFH profile page.Don愒 call me Hyena!

Lonely Dragon Wolf

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

> > :-p I'd never let everybody see. But I'm paranoid and hate the way
> > I look. Only things I like are my hair, my eyes, and my lips. Aside from
> > that I think I look horrid. ::shrugs:: But don't take my word for it,
> > ask M.W.F., he's seen my pic. From 4 yrs ago, but still quite accurate.
>
> That's not good. Everybody should like how they look, 'cause everybody's
> beautiful!

First thing i agree with you on.We´re not totally dissimilar after all.

--+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=----+----=--
| / / / David Owe aka Nimbus,BigMcLargehuge,Lone Wolf,Scerfios
\ | | / / Tamero,Banzai Bill.Lemon and Misting author.Musician.
\ \ (.).)-__ http://members.tripod.com/~garkimasera
/\ / _____\ hye...@hotmail.com or sta...@my-dejanews.com
/| / \ _,-' Defender of all things Australian,except for beer

/ / / / /'' Creator of the AGFFH profile page.Don´t call me Hyena!

Laughing Man

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
youre not desperate. when you said "me and laughing man", then you would be
desperate. you are just horny. as i am too.

Laughing Man

K-Ecchi schrieb in Nachricht ...

>Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...
>> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Lonely Dragon Wolf stops
>> for just a moment to inform us of...

>> > No.
>>
>> Well who would I make a cute couple with in your opinion?

Lonely Dragon Wolf

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

> >> Ummm...No. It was a musical instrument. And it squeeked when I blew it.
> >> I don't know for sure, but I don't think cocks squeek.
> >>

> >Uh, chello?
> The 'cello' (bass member of the violin family tuned an octave below the
> viola) is a string instrument I do believe.. (actually use to play the
> trombone..), maybe you (squeeker ;) were thinking of the cornet?
> (like a trumpet.)

There“s also Clavinet,Crumhorn,Curtal...

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Delete Me wrote:

> > b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?
>

> They eat too much.

Only if you feed them.

> >3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a
> >Pokephile.
>

> Name them all, and I'll tell you.

Ummm...no. I'll bet you'd want to sleep, with, ummm.....Vulpix

> >4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?
>

> I think you and me would make a cute couple. I'll need help with
> picking out a dress and applying make-up, though. ^_^

Ah, you mean you'd pretend to be a woman just for me? How sweet. But I'm
not that good at girly stuff either. We'll have to get my best friends to
dress you up, he's good at that.

> >14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?
>

> Hrrmmm... Do you believe all gays, bis, and straights act the same way
> every time?

No. But there certainly a Gay way of acting. We don't always act like
that, of course, but the stereotype is there.

> >15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
> >Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
> >anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?
>

> Which Hanson sibling are you?

*Carp Smack*

> >17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?
>

> Maybe because he has no chance with you and he secretly likes you...
> Waah! I have no chance with you and I like you... So I'll settle for
> partying instead. ^_^ *bounces happily*
>
> >18)Do you like me?
>
> Who said? *looks about furtively*

Hehe....you're fun.

> >20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to
> >the finish, Ranma-style battle?
>

> What's your technique? I have to know both of your techniques before I
> can safely answer that.

My technique is to sneak up on people and hit them over the head with
blunt objects.

> La vida es duda, y la fe sin la duda es solo muerte.

That's not greek. I can't read anything unless it's in greek, english, or
pig latin.

> Ooh... Fishie!
>
> >-Don't you just hate people with long signatures?-
>
> Signature?
>
> >Well, too bad, because my goal is to one day have an interesting sig
> >that's longer than M.W.F.'s
>
> A worthy goal. ^_^ May I see what you have so far?

Hehe....you didn't have to answer everything.

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Crunchie wrote:

> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Coo...@yahoo.com stops

> for just a moment to inform us of...

> > Coorlim: GET A ROOM!
>
> Coorlim addressed Corynn and I with this about 3 times... Coorlim,
> watch this. ::turns and gooses corynn:: hey babe, what's up? ^_^ Whatta
> ya have to say to that Coorlim???

*checks her wallet* I spent all my money on Ranma and Pokemon stuff. I
can't affort a room. Too bad, Coorlim :P

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, K-Ecchi wrote:

> > > JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUM...oh, sorry.
> >
> > You'd have to jump first. 'Cause you made a survey before I did.
>
> Okay then...
>
> ::Jumps straight up in the air about five inches::
>
> There. Your turn.

*jumps straight up too, several times*
Bouncy, Bouncy

> > Live goldfish are Carp. Oh, I just realized I have eaten Carp! It really
> > didn't taste that good.
>
> I know...the damn thing didn't stop moving when it was in my stomach...

True. Now, however, I am infamous at PETsMART. And I made five bucks
while I was at it.

> > > You, Crunchie, or Tess. Hell, I'll fuck you for free...please?
> >
> > No. You can keep begging though.
>
> Okay.
>
> Please please please please please please please please please please
> please please please please please please please please please please
> please please please please please please please please please please
> please please please please please please please please please please
> please please please please please please please please please please?
>
> Or maybe not...

Hehehe...this is fun.

> > I think you need to get laid, don't you?
>
> Yes please, Master Corynn!

That's Mistress. Careful, or I'll have to get out my horsewhip.

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Lonely Dragon Wolf wrote:

> > a)What do you hate being called?
> >

> > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?
>

> Hyena.

Why does everyone call you that, then?

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Delete Me wrote:

> Ooh... Reminds me, I need to work on my ramen page, I haven't touched
> it in two years. (I have two new recipes to add, at least!)
>
> Do you have any recipes or neat things you toss into it? (Besides
> goldfish)

You're asking the person who set her stove on fire once while boiling
water about recipees? The only thing I put in my Ramen is egg and
sometimes, some Seasame oil and seeds.

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Lonely Dragon Wolf wrote:

> > No, I remembered it as I was drifting off to sleep last night! Then I had
> > a really cool dream in which hordes of women came to me to teach them how
> > to masturbate in the most effective way.
> > Oh darn....what was the instrument.......
> > OH! Clarinet. that's what it was.
>
> I´ll add you to the list of people i want as guests in my talkshow.

Neat. Will we throw chairs, or will you make me cry?

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Lonely Dragon Wolf wrote:

> > > :-p I'd never let everybody see. But I'm paranoid and hate the way
> > > I look. Only things I like are my hair, my eyes, and my lips. Aside from
> > > that I think I look horrid. ::shrugs:: But don't take my word for it,
> > > ask M.W.F., he's seen my pic. From 4 yrs ago, but still quite accurate.
> >
> > That's not good. Everybody should like how they look, 'cause everybody's
> > beautiful!
>
> First thing i agree with you on.We´re not totally dissimilar after all.

Wow, Owe-san agrees with me. I'm marking this in my calendar.

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Lonely Dragon Wolf wrote:

> > Pah! Being in touch with my wild nature childe self, I eat all manners
> > of things. Meat, vegetables... all fuel for the biological machine. It
> > is nature's way.
>

> I´m happy to FIND anything to eat,so i eat whatever i can get.

That's a very good point. I think I stopped being picky when I started
college and my parents stopped cooking for me.

> Actually i´m pretty smooth.

No fuzzies?

> So does humans!

Yeah, but they aren't smart enought to use them, most of the time.

> My parents said about me(i was not meant to hear)that i was a mistake.

I hope they thought you were a good mistake.

> NOONE is allowed to leave this newsgroup.Hell,i even miss Ixnorp now..

So, does this mean I should tie everyone down so they don't leave?
Who wants the silk rope and who wants the hemp?
Duct tape is also available.

> > > Eeek! No! i'm scari!!! I just have pretty hair and eyes! *o_O*
>

> I´m pretty EXCEPT for my eyes that tends to hypnotize people,holding them for

> a short period of interest then sending them running away.Someone once said

> that i looked THROUGH her.It´s just that they are so large,i guess.

I always thought people with large eyes were fasinating. There's just
something mesmerizing about the way they look at you.

-Corynn-

C. Hanson

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Delete Me wrote:

> >> They eat too much.
> >
> >Only if you feed them.
>

> Hrrmm.. How often you buy koi?

Not very often. I actually feed mine a lot, during the summer, because I
want to get them to their full four feet. But in the winter, they don't
eat at all.

> >Ummm...no. I'll bet you'd want to sleep, with, ummm.....Vulpix
>

> Gee, trade Vulpix for Kasumi? O_o

Nope, sorry, you didn't pick a Pokemon for yourself so now you're stuck
with Vulpix. At least it's cuddly.

> >Ah, you mean you'd pretend to be a woman just for me? How sweet. But I'm
> >not that good at girly stuff either. We'll have to get my best friends to
> >dress you up, he's good at that.
>

> Ooh.. Hmm.. I wonder how I'd like it... ^_^

Dressing in drag? It seems like fun to me. Dressing like a guy sure is
fun. Oh, we can have a drag party. I'll invite all my queen friends. It
will be so fun.

> >No. But there certainly a Gay way of acting. We don't always act like
> >that, of course, but the stereotype is there.
>

> It just occurred to me I wouldn't know how a lesbian'd act if she bit
> me on the butt. (Feel free to educate me. ^_^)

You just have to know. It took me years of intense study to figure out
how to tell a lesbian apart from a straight girl, and I still mess up.
And then, then I have to know who are the female to male transexuals,
who's pre op, who's post op. It's really hard to figure all this stuff
out. And straight girls keep trying to confuse me. Like my last
girlfriend, who spent a whole summer hanging all over me, getting all
gushy, spending hours with me, then she says "Oh, I'm straight"
ARGH!
Oops, I started ranting didn't I? Lesbians are a lot harder to pick out
then gay men, that was the general point.

> >> Who said? *looks about furtively*
> >
> >Hehe....you're fun.
>

> Thankee. ^_^ (Though sometimes I wonder if I try too hard)

Ah, we all do that sometimes. Who can blame us?

> >My technique is to sneak up on people and hit them over the head with
> >blunt objects.
>

> Garsh, were you one of my students? Plan A is to whack them upside the
> head with a bat, Plan B is to lay a trail of hershey squirts and run
> in fear if Plan A doesn't work.

*nodnod* Good idea. Umm....why are we laying the hershy stuff down
though?

> >Hehe....you didn't have to answer everything.
>

> Crunchie complains, too. ;_;

Oh, I'm sorry. You can answer everything I say if you really want to.

-Sailor Carp-

Delete Me

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:18:38 -0700, "C. Hanson"
<cor...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Delete Me wrote:
>
>> > b)Do you like to keep Carp as pets?
>>
>> They eat too much.
>
>Only if you feed them.

Hrrmm.. How often you buy koi?

>> >3)Which Pokemon would you have sexual intercourse with if you were a

>> >Pokephile.
>>
>> Name them all, and I'll tell you.
>

>Ummm...no. I'll bet you'd want to sleep, with, ummm.....Vulpix

Gee, trade Vulpix for Kasumi? O_o

>> >4)Do you think Crunchi and I would make a cute couple?

>> I think you and me would make a cute couple. I'll need help with
>> picking out a dress and applying make-up, though. ^_^
>

>Ah, you mean you'd pretend to be a woman just for me? How sweet. But I'm
>not that good at girly stuff either. We'll have to get my best friends to
>dress you up, he's good at that.

Ooh.. Hmm.. I wonder how I'd like it... ^_^

>> >14)Do you think Patrick Stuart plays a gay man well?

>> Hrrmmm... Do you believe all gays, bis, and straights act the same way
>> every time?
>

>No. But there certainly a Gay way of acting. We don't always act like
>that, of course, but the stereotype is there.

It just occurred to me I wouldn't know how a lesbian'd act if she bit
me on the butt. (Feel free to educate me. ^_^)

Stereotypes suck, but yes, stereotypes are based on something,
unfortunately... Though, there's always exceptions.

>> >15)Did you know that you can call me Corynn, Corvus, Sailor Carp/Koi,
>> >Karasugoi, Koronae, Rocus, Lucky Dyke, Faggot, Queen of Carp or almost
>> >anything else, but I hate being called Hanson?
>>
>> Which Hanson sibling are you?
>
>*Carp Smack*

x_; Oww...

>> >17)Why doesn't Hyena like me?
>>
>> Maybe because he has no chance with you and he secretly likes you...
>> Waah! I have no chance with you and I like you... So I'll settle for
>> partying instead. ^_^ *bounces happily*
>>
>> >18)Do you like me?
>>

>> Who said? *looks about furtively*
>
>Hehe....you're fun.

Thankee. ^_^ (Though sometimes I wonder if I try too hard)

>> >20)Do you think I could beat Crunchie's boyfriend in an all out, fight to

>> >the finish, Ranma-style battle?
>>
>> What's your technique? I have to know both of your techniques before I
>> can safely answer that.
>

>My technique is to sneak up on people and hit them over the head with
>blunt objects.

Garsh, were you one of my students? Plan A is to whack them upside the
head with a bat, Plan B is to lay a trail of hershey squirts and run
in fear if Plan A doesn't work.

>> La vida es duda, y la fe sin la duda es solo muerte.

>That's not greek. I can't read anything unless it's in greek, english, or
>pig latin.

aa gomen. That was Spanish for "Life is doubt, and faith without doubt
is nothing but death." (Miguel de Unamuno, 1860? to... Ah, he's dead,
don't worry about it)

>> Ooh... Fishie!
>>
>> >-Don't you just hate people with long signatures?-
>>
>> Signature?
>>
>> >Well, too bad, because my goal is to one day have an interesting sig
>> >that's longer than M.W.F.'s
>>
>> A worthy goal. ^_^ May I see what you have so far?
>

>Hehe....you didn't have to answer everything.

Crunchie complains, too. ;_;

>-Corynn-

Delete Me
--
email: dele...@mailcity.com

Delete Me

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:06:18 -0700, "C. Hanson"
<cor...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Lonely Dragon Wolf wrote:
>
>> > Pah! Being in touch with my wild nature childe self, I eat all manners
>> > of things. Meat, vegetables... all fuel for the biological machine. It
>> > is nature's way.
>>

>> I惴 happy to FIND anything to eat,so i eat whatever i can get.

>That's a very good point. I think I stopped being picky when I started
>college and my parents stopped cooking for me.

I learned to cook. ^_^ Mmm... Love to make curry dishes and pasta
dishes. I need more recipes, though... I never write mine down.

>> Actually i惴 pretty smooth.
>
>No fuzzies?

At least you don't have to shave his back.

>> So does humans!
>
>Yeah, but they aren't smart enought to use them, most of the time.

They're not for removing staples with, I found out. *pouting*

>> My parents said about me(i was not meant to hear)that i was a mistake.
>
>I hope they thought you were a good mistake.

You learn from your mistakes... How many have your parent made? ^_^
(bad bad bad, yes I know...)

>> NOONE is allowed to leave this newsgroup.Hell,i even miss Ixnorp now..
>
>So, does this mean I should tie everyone down so they don't leave?
>Who wants the silk rope and who wants the hemp?
>Duct tape is also available.

Strait jackets are nice'n'warm.

>> I惴 pretty EXCEPT for my eyes that tends to hypnotize people,holding them for

>> a short period of interest then sending them running away.Someone once said

>> that i looked THROUGH her.It愀 just that they are so large,i guess.

>I always thought people with large eyes were fasinating. There's just
>something mesmerizing about the way they look at you.

I always thought people with large eyes were drawn by Japanese... O_O

Delete Me

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:57:54 -0700, "C. Hanson"
<cor...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Lonely Dragon Wolf wrote:

I get dibs on breaking his nose! ^_^
(Do I have to shave my head first, though?)

Delete Me

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99

Egg's pretty much standard.. (unless you're not taking it out of the
shell or breaking the yolk...) Ooh, I can put down the sesame oil and
seeds, though.. (funny, I use it in everything else but ramen)

Delete Me

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 21:45:14 -0700, "C. Hanson"
<cor...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Delete Me wrote:
<snippetty snip in various places>

>> Hrrmm.. How often you buy koi?
>

>Not very often. I actually feed mine a lot, during the summer, because I
>want to get them to their full four feet. But in the winter, they don't
>eat at all.

Carp fight well, too. ^_^ Ever hook one?

>> >Ummm...no. I'll bet you'd want to sleep, with, ummm.....Vulpix
>>
>> Gee, trade Vulpix for Kasumi? O_o
>

>Nope, sorry, you didn't pick a Pokemon for yourself so now you're stuck
>with Vulpix. At least it's cuddly.

Aww... Well... Okay. *tosses the Vulpix amongst the pillows*

>Dressing in drag? It seems like fun to me. Dressing like a guy sure is
>fun. Oh, we can have a drag party. I'll invite all my queen friends. It
>will be so fun.

Eeg... A crowd? : p I'll shrink.

>> It just occurred to me I wouldn't know how a lesbian'd act if she bit
>> me on the butt. (Feel free to educate me. ^_^)

No nibbles? : p

>You just have to know. It took me years of intense study to figure out
>how to tell a lesbian apart from a straight girl, and I still mess up.
>And then, then I have to know who are the female to male transexuals,
>who's pre op, who's post op. It's really hard to figure all this stuff
>out. And straight girls keep trying to confuse me. Like my last
>girlfriend, who spent a whole summer hanging all over me, getting all
>gushy, spending hours with me, then she says "Oh, I'm straight"
>ARGH!

A player, or just curious, it seems to me...

>Oops, I started ranting didn't I? Lesbians are a lot harder to pick out
>then gay men, that was the general point.

Heh, even I know the answer to the why of that... It's coz they're
women. ^_^

>> >Hehe....you're fun.
>>
>> Thankee. ^_^ (Though sometimes I wonder if I try too hard)
>

>Ah, we all do that sometimes. Who can blame us?

Ah, I'd like to win out once, though. How can you lose someone by
trying too hard? Bleh.

>> >My technique is to sneak up on people and hit them over the head with
>> >blunt objects.
>>
>> Garsh, were you one of my students? Plan A is to whack them upside the
>> head with a bat, Plan B is to lay a trail of hershey squirts and run
>> in fear if Plan A doesn't work.
>

>*nodnod* Good idea. Umm....why are we laying the hershy stuff down
>though?

Ummm... *starts giggling*

>> >Hehe....you didn't have to answer everything.
>>
>> Crunchie complains, too. ;_;
>

>Oh, I'm sorry. You can answer everything I say if you really want to.

Cool! ^_^

>-Sailor Carp-

Hrrmm... Sailor.... Typo?

Delete Me
(Hey, I have two cans of Guiness...)
--
email: dele...@mailcity.com

Crunchie

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Laughing Man stops for
just a moment to inform us of...
> youre not desperate. when you said "me and laughing man", then you would be
> desperate. you are just horny. as i am too.
>
> Laughing Man
>

> K-Ecchi schrieb in Nachricht ...
> >Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...
> >> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Lonely Dragon Wolf stops

> >> for just a moment to inform us of...

> >> Well who would I make a cute couple with in your opinion?
> >Me and Crunchie! Me and Crunchie!
> >
> >(I'm too damn desparate...)

^___^ Just wanted to say K-Ecchi's was funi on it's own, but
coupled with this by Laughing Man, and DAMN! LMAO! I got a good laugh
from that :-) Good job!

Crunchie

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Lonely Dragon Wolf stops
for just a moment to inform us of...

> > > No.
> >
> > Well who would I make a cute couple with in your opinion?
>
> Any male animal of a species other than human.

@_@ whoa...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.male??? :-( Eeew, if I had to do that I'd go with mythical animals,
dragon, centaur, or unicorn...

Crunchie

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a
moment to inform us of...
> Check this out, straight from the mouth of C. Hanson ...
> >
> > On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, M.W.F. wrote:
> >
> > > Hmm.. Wigglytuff vs. Wigglytuff? That'd be fun :D
> > >
> > > I know your 'competition' personally. 6'1, 250 lbs, short brown hair,
> > > blue eyes, and big feet. Not clown kind, but more like your typical NBA
> > > size 13 big. Trained in some Tae-kwon-do, can shoot fireballs out his
> > > eyes and lightning bolts out his arse... oops, soory. Was watching
> > > Braveheart. :D
> > >
> > > Anyway, think he'd stand a chance?
> >

> > Eeeee!
> > *runs around in circles*
> > Maybe I can make him dizzy.
>
> Nah, it takes much more than that ;) <A stream of naked Playboy models
> suddenly surround him> Eh... hehe... <gets dizzy from looking around so
> much> Must.. find... way... OUT!!

::is chasing the playboy models::

Crunchie

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a
moment to inform us of...
> > a)What do you hate being called?
>
> Mikey

Why do you hate being called Mikey? I think it's such a cute
name!!! Mikey is a cuddly huggley name. :-( so I can't ever call you
Mikey ne? ::droops::

K-Ecchi

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Lonely Dragon Wolf (sta...@my-dejanews.com) sez...

> NOONE is allowed to leave this newsgroup.Hell,i even miss Ixnorp now...

What the hell happened to him, anyways? I saw him on IRC yesterday when I
was in lurker mode (I've never actually used IRC before that), but that's
all I know about his whereabouts.

--and...--

> > > Eeek! No! i'm scari!!! I just have pretty hair and eyes! *o_O*
>
> I惴 pretty EXCEPT for my eyes that tends to hypnotize people,holding them for
> a short period of interest then sending them running away.Someone once said
> that i looked THROUGH her.It愀 just that they are so large,i guess.

I'm just ugly as hell. I've got fucked-up hair, I'm myopic as hell, and I
have a freaky skin problem that causes me to, instead of getting pimples,
get gigantic pimple-like objects all over my ass. If you want a photo of
me, go to hell. I'm not giving it to anybody.

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
=====================

AIM: kEcchi303

The Funk Soul Brother
World's Longest Lurker
Micro$oft Whore
Quake 2 Addict

Fatboy Slim is God. There is no other.

Medications I'm On:
Zoloft
Adderall
Depakote

Neurontin

K-Ecchi

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...
> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Lonely Dragon Wolf stops
> for just a moment to inform us of...

> > > Well who would I make a cute couple with in your opinion?
> >
> > Any male animal of a species other than human.
>
> @_@ whoa...
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .male??? :-( Eeew, if I had to do that I'd go with mythical animals,
> dragon, centaur, or unicorn...

I'll dress up as a dragon...

Please?

(K-Ecchi wants to get laid...)

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
=====================

AIM: kEcchi303

The Funk Soul Brother
World's Longest Lurker
Micro$oft Whore
Quake 2 Addict

Fatboy Slim is God. There is no other.

Medications I'm On:
Zoloft
Adderall
Depakote

Buspar

K-Ecchi

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...
> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a
> moment to inform us of...
> > Check this out, straight from the mouth of C. Hanson ...

> > > Eeeee!
> > > *runs around in circles*
> > > Maybe I can make him dizzy.
> >
> > Nah, it takes much more than that ;) <A stream of naked Playboy models
> > suddenly surround him> Eh... hehe... <gets dizzy from looking around so
> > much> Must.. find... way... OUT!!
>
> ::is chasing the playboy models::

::Is chasing Crunchie AND the Playboy models::

Come baaaack! I WANNA GET LAAAAID!!!!!!!

cchi...@concentric.net

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
K-Ecchi wrote:

> Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...
> > Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Lonely Dragon Wolf stops

> > for just a moment to inform us of...

> > > Any male animal of a species other than human.
> >
> > @_@ whoa...
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .male??? :-( Eeew, if I had to do that I'd go with mythical animals,
> > dragon, centaur, or unicorn...
>
> I'll dress up as a dragon...
>
> Please?
>
> (K-Ecchi wants to get laid...)

<Coorlim happens to be walking by.>

Coorlim: I can purge you of the sin of passion, ignoble being.

<Coorlim castrates K-ecchi>

K-Ecchi

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
cchi...@concentric.net (cchi...@concentric.net) sez...

@_@

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEW IT BACK ON!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.W.F.

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of C. Hanson ...

> On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Lonely Dragon Wolf wrote:
>
> > > a)What do you hate being called?
> > >
> > > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?
> >
> > Hyena.
>
> Why does everyone call you that, then?

Ooh!! Ooh! I know! His e-mail addy listed used to by
hye...@dejanews.com (IIRC) and everyone called him by that. It just
stuck and still dos :)
--
M.W.F. - Pokémon no meijin!

Visit Azure Heights for Pokémon information:
http://www.geocities.com/~korelano
You can read the AGFFH FAQ or the AGNP FAQ.
Also try the PW! FAQ.
What about the AGNPH Archive?
All these are at www.erols.com/resonakorelano

M.W.F.

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of K-Ecchi ...
> Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...
> > Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a
> > moment to inform us of...
> > > Check this out, straight from the mouth of C. Hanson ...

> > > Nah, it takes much more than that ;) <A stream of naked Playboy models
> > > suddenly surround him> Eh... hehe... <gets dizzy from looking around so
> > > much> Must.. find... way... OUT!!
> >
> > ::is chasing the playboy models::
>
> ::Is chasing Crunchie AND the Playboy models::
>
> Come baaaack! I WANNA GET LAAAAID!!!!!!!

Crunchie.... steer... models... to... K-Ecchi...

Kill 2 birds with one stone... err... boner in this case ;)

M.W.F.

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of Crunchie ...

> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a
> moment to inform us of...
> > > a)What do you hate being called?
> >
> > Mikey
>
> Why do you hate being called Mikey? I think it's such a cute
> name!!! Mikey is a cuddly huggley name. :-( so I can't ever call you
> Mikey ne? ::droops::

Eek! Missed a c in there. I meant Mickey. I thought it was the
stupidest name ever, even after I learned about Mickey Mouse.

Coo...@yahoo.com

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
K-Ecchi wrote:

> cchi...@concentric.net (cchi...@concentric.net) sez...
> > K-Ecchi wrote:
> > >
> > > Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...

<Disgusted at K-Ecchi's overzealous abouse of punctuation, Coorlim feeds
little K-Ecchi to a passing seagull.>

Delete Me

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
On Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:08:53 -0400,
cybe...@SPAMMERS-WILL-DIE-A-SLOW-AND-PAINFUL-DEATH.mediaone.net
(K-Ecchi) wrote:

>cchi...@concentric.net (cchi...@concentric.net) sez...
<snip>

>> <Coorlim happens to be walking by.>
>>
>> Coorlim: I can purge you of the sin of passion, ignoble being.
>>
>> <Coorlim castrates K-ecchi>
>
>@_@
>
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>SEW IT BACK ON!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*staples it back on for you* You have to come back in two weeks for a
follow-up. Unless it falls off again sooner than then. ^_^

John Wayne Delete Me
--
email: dele...@mailcity.com

Crunchie

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a
moment to inform us of...
> Check this out, straight from the mouth of K-Ecchi ...
> > Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...
> > > Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a
> > > moment to inform us of...

> > > ::is chasing the playboy models::
> >
> > ::Is chasing Crunchie AND the Playboy models::
> >
> > Come baaaack! I WANNA GET LAAAAID!!!!!!!
>
> Crunchie.... steer... models... to... K-Ecchi...
>
> Kill 2 birds with one stone... err... boner in this case ;)

but then he'll take them away from me :-( Unless of course you
can offer me something better...?

C. Hanson

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99

Hmmm...loooks like Laughing Man is hitting on K-Ecchi. Hey, you both want
to get laid, right? Perfect solution then...you two just have to get
together.

-Corynn-

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Laughing Man wrote:

> who cares what you look like IRL? for me it is enough you are cool HERE
>
> --
> Laughing Man
>
> ICQ#: 29412941
> laughi...@snafu.de
>
> Member:
>
> Emerald Knights (StarCraft/BroodWar)
>
> Team Dojo-Chat (Magic: The Gathering)
>
> European Fallout-Zombie Legion (Half-Life/TFC)
>
> ________________________________
> Owner of 1 Good Advise Point
> ^^^^^^I am so lucky!!^^^^^^
>
> I WILL think about some quotes I can put in here.
>
> -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

> K-Ecchi schrieb in Nachricht ...

> >Lonely Dragon Wolf (sta...@my-dejanews.com) sez...
> >>
> >> NOONE is allowed to leave this newsgroup.Hell,i even miss Ixnorp now...
> >
> >What the hell happened to him, anyways? I saw him on IRC yesterday when I
> >was in lurker mode (I've never actually used IRC before that), but that's
> >all I know about his whereabouts.
> >
> >--and...--

> *o_O*
> >>
> >> I惴 pretty EXCEPT for my eyes that tends to hypnotize people,holding them
> for
> >> a short period of interest then sending them running away.Someone once
> said
> >> that i looked THROUGH her.It愀 just that they are so large,i guess.
> >
> >I'm just ugly as hell. I've got fucked-up hair, I'm myopic as hell, and I
> >have a freaky skin problem that causes me to, instead of getting pimples,
> >get gigantic pimple-like objects all over my ass. If you want a photo of
> >me, go to hell. I'm not giving it to anybody.
> >

> >=====================
> >= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
> >=====================
> >
> >AIM: kEcchi303
> >
> >The Funk Soul Brother
> >World's Longest Lurker
> >Micro$oft Whore
> >Quake 2 Addict
> >
> >Fatboy Slim is God. There is no other.
> >
> >Medications I'm On:
> > Zoloft
> > Adderall
> > Depakote

> > Neurontin

Crunchie

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, cchi...@concentric.net
stops for just a moment to inform us of...
> K-Ecchi wrote:
> >
> > Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...
> > > Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, Lonely Dragon Wolf stops

> > > for just a moment to inform us of...

> > > @_@ whoa...
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .male??? :-( Eeew, if I had to do that I'd go with mythical animals,
> > > dragon, centaur, or unicorn...
> >
> > I'll dress up as a dragon...
> >
> > Please?
> >
> > (K-Ecchi wants to get laid...)
> >

> <Coorlim happens to be walking by.>
>
> Coorlim: I can purge you of the sin of passion, ignoble being.
>
> <Coorlim castrates K-ecchi>

Oh thank you great Coorlim! You may now have your pick from my
harem of lovely ladies...

K-Ecchi

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
C. Hanson (cor...@u.washington.edu) sez...

> Hmmm...loooks like Laughing Man is hitting on K-Ecchi. Hey, you both want
> to get laid, right? Perfect solution then...you two just have to get
> together.

%_%

Oh, shut up. Females ONLY.

=====================
= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
=====================

AIM: kEcchi303

The Funk Soul Brother
World's Longest Lurker
Micro$oft Whore
Quake 2 Addict

Fatboy Slim is God. There is no other.

Medications I'm On:
Zoloft
Adderall
Depakote

Buspar

C. Hanson

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Hehe...you and K-Ecchi are no fun. I was just teasing!

-Corynn-

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Laughing Man wrote:

> get! laid! by! girls!
> not carps
> not hyenas
> not pokemon
> not ourselves anymore
> not any MALES (including K-Ecchi and me!)
> not any playboy models... hey wait, what am i saying??
>
> Laughing Man
>

> C. Hanson schrieb in Nachricht ...

> Hmmm...loooks like Laughing Man is hitting on K-Ecchi. Hey, you both want
> to get laid, right? Perfect solution then...you two just have to get
> together.
>

> > >=====================
> > >= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
> > >=====================
> > >
> > >AIM: kEcchi303
> > >
> > >The Funk Soul Brother
> > >World's Longest Lurker
> > >Micro$oft Whore
> > >Quake 2 Addict
> > >
> > >Fatboy Slim is God. There is no other.
> > >
> > >Medications I'm On:
> > > Zoloft
> > > Adderall
> > > Depakote

> > > Neurontin

M.W.F.

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of Crunchie ...
> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a
> moment to inform us of...
> > Crunchie.... steer... models... to... K-Ecchi...
> >
> > Kill 2 birds with one stone... err... boner in this case ;)
>
> but then he'll take them away from me :-( Unless of course you
> can offer me something better...?

BOOIIOOIIOOIING!! (You asked for it ;)

Coo...@yahoo.com

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
C. Hanson wrote:

> Hehe...you and K-Ecchi are no fun. I was just teasing!
>
> -Corynn-

So desu... indeed, methinks he dost protest too much!

Coo...@yahoo.com

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Crunchie wrote:

> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, cchi...@concentric.net

> stops for just a moment to inform us of...
> > K-Ecchi wrote:
> > >
> > > Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...

> > > I'll dress up as a dragon...
> > >
> > > Please?
> > >
> > > (K-Ecchi wants to get laid...)
> > >

> > <Coorlim happens to be walking by.>
> >
> > Coorlim: I can purge you of the sin of passion, ignoble being.
> >
> > <Coorlim castrates K-ecchi>
>
> Oh thank you great Coorlim! You may now have your pick from my
> harem of lovely ladies...

<Coorlim does his happi dance>

Laughing Man

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
<makes seagull gulp by feeding it too much carp>
<gives k-ecchis best part back to k-ecchi>

--

Coo...@yahoo.com schrieb in Nachricht <370CF1...@yahoo.com>...

>K-Ecchi wrote:
>>
>> cchi...@concentric.net (cchi...@concentric.net) sez...

>> @_@
>>
>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>> HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> SEW IT BACK ON!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Man

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
i want to get laid tooo!

--
Laughing Man

ICQ#: 29412941
laughi...@snafu.de

Member:

Emerald Knights (StarCraft/BroodWar)

Team Dojo-Chat (Magic: The Gathering)

European Fallout-Zombie Legion (Half-Life/TFC)

________________________________
Owner of 1 Good Advise Point
^^^^^^I am so lucky!!^^^^^^

I WILL think about some quotes I can put in here.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

K-Ecchi schrieb in Nachricht ...

>Crunchie (Crunch...@yahoo.my-bra.com) sez...
>> Whilst forcing Pikachu into some bondage gear, M.W.F. stops for just a

>> moment to inform us of...

>> > Check this out, straight from the mouth of C. Hanson ...

>> > Nah, it takes much more than that ;) <A stream of naked Playboy models
>> > suddenly surround him> Eh... hehe... <gets dizzy from looking around
so
>> > much> Must.. find... way... OUT!!
>>
>> ::is chasing the playboy models::
>
>::Is chasing Crunchie AND the Playboy models::
>
>Come baaaack! I WANNA GET LAAAAID!!!!!!!
>

>=====================
>= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
>=====================
>
>AIM: kEcchi303
>
>The Funk Soul Brother
>World's Longest Lurker
>Micro$oft Whore
>Quake 2 Addict
>
>Fatboy Slim is God. There is no other.
>
>Medications I'm On:
> Zoloft
> Adderall
> Depakote

> Buspar

Laughing Man

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
who cares what you look like IRL? for me it is enough you are cool HERE

--
Laughing Man

ICQ#: 29412941
laughi...@snafu.de

Member:

Emerald Knights (StarCraft/BroodWar)

Team Dojo-Chat (Magic: The Gathering)

European Fallout-Zombie Legion (Half-Life/TFC)

________________________________
Owner of 1 Good Advise Point
^^^^^^I am so lucky!!^^^^^^

I WILL think about some quotes I can put in here.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
K-Ecchi schrieb in Nachricht ...

>Lonely Dragon Wolf (sta...@my-dejanews.com) sez...
>>
>> NOONE is allowed to leave this newsgroup.Hell,i even miss Ixnorp now...
>
>What the hell happened to him, anyways? I saw him on IRC yesterday when I
>was in lurker mode (I've never actually used IRC before that), but that's
>all I know about his whereabouts.
>
>--and...--

*o_O*

>> I惴 pretty EXCEPT for my eyes that tends to hypnotize people,holding them
for
>> a short period of interest then sending them running away.Someone once
said
>> that i looked THROUGH her.It愀 just that they are so large,i guess.
>
>I'm just ugly as hell. I've got fucked-up hair, I'm myopic as hell, and I
>have a freaky skin problem that causes me to, instead of getting pimples,
>get gigantic pimple-like objects all over my ass. If you want a photo of
>me, go to hell. I'm not giving it to anybody.
>

>=====================
>= Evil Lord K-Ecchi =
>=====================
>
>AIM: kEcchi303
>
>The Funk Soul Brother
>World's Longest Lurker
>Micro$oft Whore
>Quake 2 Addict
>
>Fatboy Slim is God. There is no other.
>
>Medications I'm On:
> Zoloft
> Adderall
> Depakote

> Neurontin

Laughing Man

Laughing Man

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
oops. buit dont tell anyone please ;-)

Laughing Man

Coo...@yahoo.com schrieb in Nachricht <370D30...@yahoo.com>...

Lonely Dragon Wolf

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99

> > > a)What do you hate being called?
> > >
> > > b)What's the worst nickname you've ever had?
> >
> > Hyena.
>
> Why does everyone call you that, then?

Because it愀 a email adress.

'"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"''"'"'
_-- --_ David Owe aka Lone Wolf,Nimbus,Scerfios
/ _/ \ \ Tamero,Banzai Bill,BigMcLargehuge,"Hyena"
/ / -_ _-- | |
/ | | \--- | \ \ Unstructured and offensive fanfic author.
/ /- /\ /\_ / \ \ Musician.World-famous author of MiSTings.
/ | |/ - -\_| | \ Defender of all things Australian.
/ /\ \ (.)(.) / /\ \ Expert on Moogle and Chocobo lovelife.
| | |__/ | | /___/ | | Creator of the AGFFH profile page.
| | _- \../ \_ | |
| | / | /---\ | \ | | http://members.tripod.com/~garkimasera
\ | |_/-|/-----\|-|_| | |
| | ( |-------| ) | / "It愀 true that every time you hear a
\ \ \ \-----/ / | / bell,an angel gets it愀 wings.But what
\ \/--- --_-- ----\ / | they don愒 tell you is that every time
\_ \_|_---- ----_|_|/ / you hear a mouse trap snap, an angel gets
\_\ |/ set on fire." -Deep Thoughts w/Jack Handey

Lonely Dragon Wolf

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99

> > > Well who would I make a cute couple with in your opinion?
> >
> > Any male animal of a species other than human.
>
> @_@ whoa...
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .male??? :-( Eeew, if I had to do that I'd go with mythical animals,
> dragon, centaur, or unicorn...

Hey come on!You扉e turned cheezy recently.Not Boco then?Look at his eyes,he愀
waiting for you...

It is loading more messages.