EXP question.

1 view

Roadkill

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
Level 30 High Elf Paladin.
Level 30 Barbarian Warrior.

Grouped and fighting at the Aviak City in South Karana. We decide to kill
a green-to-both-of-us rook to clear the spawn for something bigger. Now,
solo, both of us get exp from these guys since they're high green to both
of us. But I've been finding that when grouped, we don't get exp for high
greens. Anyway, we were doing this at lunch today and the Paladin would
get exp for all of the greens, and the warrior would not. Is there some
sort of exp penalty for a barbarian warrior vs. aviaks? I thought that the
hybrid class (Paladin) had the exp penalty. Anyone know why this happens?

Alasdair Allan

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00

Roadkill <road...@aroma.com.REMOVEME> wrote in article
<8EF18EBC2roa...@207.126.101.100>...

Well when grouped the Paladin gets more experience anyway.

Possibilities ;-

There is a minimum experience amount to be awarded. When the experience is
split - say 100 pts and the Paladin gets 70xp to the Warriors 30xp, if the
code only awards any experience if there is more than 50xp to be awarded the
Warrior gets nothing.

You only earn 1pt andthe Paladin gets it on account of them always getting
more experience. This is pretty unlikely.

I can't think of any more possibilities. Other than a bug.

A bug! In Everquest? Shurely shome mishtake...

--
Alasdair Allan, Ibrox, Glasgow |England - Country where Marx developed
x-st...@null.net | the basis of Communism