Ranger Guilds and Trainers?

Mark Ouellet

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
Where are they? I know of the ones in Kelethin and Surefall, but I'm level
12 in West Commons and don't relish the trip back to my homeland in Kelethin
and can't quite make the trip through HighPass to get to Qeynos. Any other
options? Is the trip to Surefall really that difficult? I appreciate any
help offered...

Arundel
Elven Legions os Norrath
12th Ranger on Prexus

Shane Bole

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
Kitchcor in Kitchcor woods is a ranger trainer

--
Fammuin, level 16 Erudite Cleric, Erollisi Marr
Fabno <Warriors of Apocalypse>, level 20 Erudite Enchanter, Erollisi Marr

Mark Ouellet <moue...@netcom.ca> wrote in message

Shortest Barbarian On The Block

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
>Where are they? I know of the ones in Kelethin and Surefall, but I'm level
>12 in West Commons and don't relish the trip back to my homeland in Kelethin
>and can't quite make the trip through HighPass to get to Qeynos. Any other
>options? Is the trip to Surefall really that difficult? I appreciate any
>help offered...

There's one in Kithcor now, too. :) I don't know the exact location, but it's
on the *north* side of the path. (Which is good, since undead like to roam
along the south wall.)

As for the trip to Surefall being tough... My level 7 did it twice in a day,
and my shaman does it constantly. (It helps that I can get there and gate
back, to cut travel time in half, but it sucks if I die along the way.)

I was going to post a long thing about hints and tips on getting to Surefall
from Kith... But it's a bit out of place, so I'm making a new thread. :)

"How many good omens involve things that come out of a chicken's butt?"
--Dogbert
"One is all that's needed." --Dilbert

Dennis Francis Heffernan

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:48:57 GMT, "Shane Bole" <shan...@home.com> wrote:

|Kitchcor in Kitchcor woods is a ranger trainer

The NPC named Kithicor is not a Ranger guildmaster. (Unless they just
made him one in the last patch; haven't been out that way.)

The Ranger guildmaster in Kithicor is Morin Shadowbane, who mysteriously
changed into a woman in the patch before this, and just as mysteriously
changed back into a man I'm told in this patch.

Dennis F. Heffernan EQ: Venture Fletcher(E'ci) dfra...@email.com
Montclair State U #include <disclaim.h> ICQ:9154048 CompSci/Philosophy
"There's no easy way to be free."
-- Pete Townshend, "Slip Kid"

meea

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
Kithicor woods is right.. Enter from West commons.. hug the right wall till
you get to High hold pass.. from there..
goto aproximately 4000, 0

Mark Ouellet <moue...@netcom.ca> wrote in message

> Where are they? I know of the ones in Kelethin and Surefall, but I'm level
> 12 in West Commons and don't relish the trip back to my homeland in
Kelethin
> and can't quite make the trip through HighPass to get to Qeynos. Any other
> options? Is the trip to Surefall really that difficult? I appreciate any
> help offered...

drocket

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 22:00:40 GMT, dfra...@email.com (Dennis Francis
Heffernan) wrote:

> The Ranger guildmaster in Kithicor is Morin Shadowbane, who mysteriously
>changed into a woman in the patch before this, and just as mysteriously
>changed back into a man I'm told in this patch.

Actually, he/she seems to change randomly even between patches. I saw
him/her as a man one day, and when I came back an hour or so later
he/she was a woman. Its either a strange bug or a new quest...

Jeffrey McManus

Oct 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/20/99
Uh, no, not even close. In fact I don't even think it's possible to get to
4000, 0 in Kithicor.

Morin Shadowbane is near 1518, 2316.

meea <oes...@hotmail.com> wrote in message