Idea on how to solve travel issues...

Shrike

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
NodNarBJH wrote:

> I think in the expansion they should give more classes the option of
> teleporting, but not that they can teleport themselves whenever they want to...
> here are a few ideas I was able to think up:

I think in the expansion they should give more classes the option of
casting Ice Comet.

--
Hanrahan Thornhide, Druid in Fennin Ro, Griffin Snack.

Rhialto, Enchanter in Fennin Ro, Ruby-waster Extraordinaire.

"Remember, you reap what you SoW"

NodNarBJH

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
>I think in the expansion they should give more classes the option of
>casting Ice Comet.

This is exactly the type of thing that will come up if they do give teleport to
every class, and it is exactly what I was trying to avoid in my first post.

Of course with Hanrahan being a druid, he gets upset when one of his spells is
given to every other class. It was like on the Enchanter Board when Necros got
a "mez" spell. All of the enchanters were upset that there class would no
longer be useful.

If they ever were to do something like in my first post, I think they should do
something to enchance Druids and Wizards capabilities as of now. This is sort
of what I was trying to talk about when I said that maybe the other classes
would only get one teleport every 3 hrs or so (one game day?), If they
teleported and realized they needed to go back, they would be forced into
begging like we have to do now, or run back. In the case of casters, they
would be able to bind... maybe the gate should bind them there or something?

I am not saying, "We should give every spell to every class b/c it is not fair
this class gets that and I don't." I am saying that giving each class an
option of a (rare) teleport would give us more playing time...

I guess my wording could be a little confusing, but in no way do I want all of
the classes to be the same. That would completely ruin the game.

Matthew Mc Clement

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
NodNarBJH wrote:

> >I think in the expansion they should give more classes the option of
> >casting Ice Comet.
>
> This is exactly the type of thing that will come up if they do give teleport to
> every class, and it is exactly what I was trying to avoid in my first post.
>
> Of course with Hanrahan being a druid, he gets upset when one of his spells is
> given to every other class. It was like on the Enchanter Board when Necros got
> a "mez" spell. All of the enchanters were upset that there class would no
> longer be useful.

I kinda thought they went apeshit for nothing. I would never trust a necro to
try mez 5 mobs. Yugh. Necro's got a nice spell, but in no way did it wipe out
the enchanters as a class.

> If they ever were to do something like in my first post, I think they should do
> something to enchance Druids and Wizards capabilities as of now. This is sort
> of what I was trying to talk about when I said that maybe the other classes
> would only get one teleport every 3 hrs or so (one game day?), If they
> teleported and realized they needed to go back, they would be forced into
> begging like we have to do now, or run back. In the case of casters, they
> would be able to bind... maybe the gate should bind them there or something?
>
> I am not saying, "We should give every spell to every class b/c it is not fair
> this class gets that and I don't." I am saying that giving each class an
> option of a (rare) teleport would give us more playing time...
>
> I guess my wording could be a little confusing, but in no way do I want all of
> the classes to be the same. That would completely ruin the game.

The problem with your sugestion is that teleports is what *defines* the druid
and wizards classes. Also, because the way the game is designed, all effects are
instantaneous, and so have a TP potion would mean that you would almost never
need a druid for evac. Just right click and your home free.

As it stands, getting a TP isn't so hard on the established servers if you ask
nicely and offer money up front. Don't wait for the wizard or druid to suggest
that they want some compensation for their time. And please, make the ammount
reasonable for your level. Getting offered 10pp by a level 50 character to tp is
a joke.

Matt

lakis...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2013, 4:45:08 AM10/4/13

I am a house wife from a rich family. By god's bless i had everything, but after 10 years of my marriage i was not having any child. we met so much doctors but nothing happen good. Then my relative lady of my sister in law suggest me to contact to guruji. Guruji gave me some simple spells and some worships guruji himself done for me, and after 3 month i get report that i was pragnent. today i am a happy mother of a baby boy of 8 months. this is just your bless guruji. Thank you So much if you need his help you can contact him via his private mail gurujis...@yahoo.com you will not regret it thanks