Re: Do you want me to start another Word Association Thread?!

Ramen Junkie

Nov 30, 2004, 5:45:32 PM11/30/04
"Spyderizer" <n...@spam.com> wrote in message
news:2bUqd.13121$3U4.2...@news02.tsnz.net...
> Steven Ung wrote:
> > Yes or No?
>
> Scooter.

Skeeter

--
Ramen Junkie

http://www.lameazoid.com

Davian

Nov 30, 2004, 6:02:39 PM11/30/04

"Ramen Junkie" <Just_Reply@To_The_Post.com> wrote in message
news:gK6rd.35183$Qv5....@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...

> "Spyderizer" <n...@spam.com> wrote in message
> news:2bUqd.13121$3U4.2...@news02.tsnz.net...
> > Steven Ung wrote:
> > > Yes or No?
> >
> > Scooter.
>
> Skeeter

Is there a reason why you're crossposting all this shit over here? Or just
trying to annoy people?

--
Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk

The Astute Andrew

Nov 30, 2004, 6:28:40 PM11/30/04
Davian wrote:

> Is there a reason why you're crossposting all this shit over here? Or just
> trying to annoy people?

Oh. I know the reason. There haven't been a lot of posts in
alt.games.starcraft as of late. And some idiot decided to suggest
crossposting between alt.games.warcraft, AGSC, and AGE in order to have
a have some sort of entertainment.

But feel free to ignore or killfile the Word Association thread. And
please, don't feed that particular thread either.

--
The Astute Andrew
Just a kid seeking enlightenment.

Cassandra J. Nichols

Feb 21, 2018, 4:28:49 PM2/21/18
On 11/30/2004 2:45 PM, Ramen Junkie wrote:

> "Spyderizer" <n...@spam.com> wrote in message news:2bUqd.13121$3U4.2...@news02.tsnz.net.. >
>> Steven Ung wrote:
>>
>>> Yes or No?
>>
>> Scooter.
>
> Skeeter

Patty

--
- Cassandra J. Nichols

Lewis

Feb 22, 2018, 12:33:27 AM2/22/18
In message <gwljC.22793$TX2....@fx27.iad> Cassandra J. Nichols <cass...@gnospammail.com> wrote:
> On 11/30/2004 2:45 PM, Ramen Junkie wrote:

>>> Scooter.
>>
>> Skeeter

> Patty

Melt

--
Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to
state I finally won out over it.