colors of player names

Max

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
I just started in EQ i see people with different colors on their names.
What is it stands for, my best guess red is PVP and blue is not?

Neoni the beautiful singing elf maiden

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
Red is PvP, Blue is either normal or anon, purple is roleplay, and green
means they are a GM

Hope that helps :-)

Kuldien

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
Neoni, is tonight the big night?? Where is the ceremony?? I want to go.

Kuldien
Rodcet Nife

Neoni the beautiful singing elf maiden <Neoni...@theglobe.com> wrote in
message news:01bf95b8$d5f3a9a0$4b9f97ce@aval4895...

Neoni the beautiful singing elf maiden

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00

<giggle> silly I sent you e-mail all ready.

It;s at 7 PM eastern but I don't know where I think Slith changed the place
on me. Any way I shall be back in game in about 30 minutes I think and
Slith will be on in about two hours or so :-)

Kay Anders

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00
What she said :) And every rare now and then you'll see someone with a
peach name--it means their guild is engaged in a guildwar.