Ak'Anon: Sanfyrd & Blackbox Fragments

Shortest Barbarian On The Block

Oct 31, 1999, 2:00:00 AM10/31/99
Last week and this, I've been hunting for microservos in Steamfont, and taking
the blackbox fragments to Sanfryd for some XP and a bit of change. Just now, I
went to him and hailed him, and he said he'd still purchase scrap metal from
me, but added, "The Gemchoppers no longer allow me to accept Blackbox Fragments
and Micro Servos."

I say hurrah on the MS's, more for us fletchers ;), but I was suprised about
the fragments. Are there other uses for these unsellable things besides
cluttering up my inventory?

<i><b>There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people:
Religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin.</i></b>