Where can evil race buy fletching kit?

Graham

Sep 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/16/99
I am a troll warrior i went to Nariak (checked nearly every store), Grobb,
and Oggok yesterday and cannot find a fletching kit for nothin. Can someone
help me out here.

George Ruof

Sep 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/16/99
"Graham" <gra...@execulink.com> wrote:

There's a seller in grobb that had the kits yesterday. He is in the
center of town on your way to the bank. He's just past the building
where all of the armor is sold.

--
George Ruof gr...@pacificnet.net
Senior Programmer New World Computing

I am NOT speaking for New World Computing or the 3DO company.

Tynin

Sep 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/16/99
There currently, to my knowledge have no seller for fletching if you are
evil. you'll have to have a "good" friend get it for you.

Tynin

Zanthor

Sep 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/16/99
It appears that in an attempt to make it possible for the
evil races to fletch they made it just as impossible as it
was before - just the opposite manner =\

Previous to the patch on any vendor that sold Knoks you
could buy a fletching kit but not 3 of the 4 components you
needed to make arrows...

NOW The vendors sell the 4 items you need to fletch arrows -
BUT they dont sell the fletching kits... anywhere that I can
find...

*harumph*

Zanthor

George Ruof

Sep 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/16/99
Zanthor <zanthor...@tibbs.net> wrote:

>It appears that in an attempt to make it possible for the
>evil races to fletch they made it just as impossible as it
>was before - just the opposite manner =\
>
>Previous to the patch on any vendor that sold Knoks you
>could buy a fletching kit but not 3 of the 4 components you
>needed to make arrows...
>
>NOW The vendors sell the 4 items you need to fletch arrows -
>BUT they dont sell the fletching kits... anywhere that I can
>find...

There's a troll in grobb that sells the kits but not all of the
materials necessary to make arrows. He is on the way to the bank right
next to the building where all of the armor sellers are. I checked half
an hour ago and he was still selling the kits.

The ogre in Oggok that used to sell just arrows and nocks now sells all
necessary components to make arrows. He does not sell the kits though.