New Necromancer Pet Quests

Tsuretsu

Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99
Does anyone have any idea where to start or receive any of these new
necromancer quests?
I have looked long and hard but have yet to find them in game...?
Any spoiler/help would be appreciated

Tsuretsu Ravnos
Dark Prince of Innoruuk
Tunare Server

Jesuit

Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99

Tsuretsu <brentwo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

I won't tell you what combination of item will produce the words needed for
nercomancer lvl 44 and 49 pet spell however I will tell you which items are
needed for the new nercomancer quest since most of them so far seem to be a
no drop item and I wanted to let you all know ahead of time so you all know
those items are worthless to a non-necormancer classes and let your fellow
nercomancer in the group or zone to loot those items for thier new quest.
The quest begins in Neriak.

New Nercomancer Quest items

Found in Unrest:
Dull Bone Chips
Dark Bone Chips
Festering Cloak
Barbed Bone Chips
Charred Pearl
Charred Ruby
Sphere of Unrest

Found in Mistmoore:
Dagger Charred
Dagger Ebon
Ebon Wand
Charred Wood Wand

Found in Guk:
Eye of Jin
Iced Bone Chips
Eye of Urd

Found in Fear of Plane:
Eye of Fright
Stone of the Wraith
Pearl
Fetid Skin
Scare Straw
Turmoil Warts
Stone eye from a Gargoyle rip

Found off a Specter:
Globe of Fear

Jesuit Lvl50 Dark Elf Nercomancer of Povar Server

Jesuit

Sep 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/14/99

Jesuit <nu...@net.com> wrote in message

> Tsuretsu <brentwo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone have any idea where to start or receive any of these new
> > necromancer quests?
> > I have looked long and hard but have yet to find them in game...?
> > Any spoiler/help would be appreciated
> >
> > Tsuretsu Ravnos
> > Dark Prince of Innoruuk
> > Tunare Server

Since the server went down fast today before I got a chance to double check
the quest so there were a few items I missed. As for the unknown item
locations the npc did not disclose where those items could be located so I
cannont confirm on those items locations.

[...]

Unknown where it's found but part of the quest:

Fetid Skin
Scare Straw
Turmoil Warts
Stone eye from a Gargoyle rip

Eye of Guk
Eye of Kor
Globe of Darkness

Wade Stuart

Sep 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/15/99
cool, wizards get to pick up rods on the ground for ice comet and we get to
kill 40 mobs many times to get all these items for the wonderful nerfed pets.